Why was MK677 memed into being a cope?

Currycellmate

Currycellmate

Confirmed 3 psl
Most people saying it is cope are ones who are post puberty whose plates are closed.
It has been proven that GH grows short children with non gh deficiency.
Mk677 is not as effective as GH but it would raise the baseline gh levels significantly and increase igf-1.
If one uses MK677 along with AI, you should expect atleast a modest rise in adult height like abt, 5cm. Also it was hinted that in more concentrations IGF-1 levels increase.
Someone who is 5'10 should be able to grow to 6'0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439
Its cope

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and DidntRead
Why? If you don't tell me why, you're larping. It should at increase it to give you atleast modest growth. Just saying cope makes you look illegitimate.
Why? If you don't tell me why, you're larping. It should at increase it to give you atleast modest growth. Just saying cope makes you look illegitimate. Giving it a try is the best you can do if you are under 17(unless you have better options.)

• JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, Soulsmaxx, heroinfather and 1 other person
cause most people dont run it 2 long to see minor benefits

cause most people dont run it 2 long to see minor benefits
Then it aint cope. 5cm is 5cm. Being 5cm taller is better than being 5cm shorter

Why? If you don't tell me why, you're larping. It should at increase it to give you atleast modest growth. Just saying cope makes you look illegitimate.
Why? If you don't tell me why, you're larping. It should at increase it to give you atleast modest growth. Just saying cope makes you look illegitimate. Giving it a try is the best you can do if you are under 17(unless you have better options.)
Its cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, Alexanderr, DidntRead and 1 other person
There are no children here

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
I’ve gained .35 inches (I’ve been taking other stuff as well) in either 1.5 months or 2.5 months on MK (didn’t grow any on my first dose it might of been bunk)

I wanted to believe buddy boyo. :feelsbadman:
But after reading some good arguments as to why it’s cope and realizing that there’s still a fundamental lack of people which can vouch for its effectiveness... I’ll have to give it up and prevent unwanted nose and ear gains.
It is what it is. :feelsrope: