Why when im not good with someone that fucking thing cant get out of my head?

DaGullas

DaGullas

Creator of the Di Vaio Pill
Its really annoying, mood killer and its like a fucking bug in my mind all the time. The other people can deal with having guilt or being bad with someone but for me it just destroys my head lol.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
k

• JFL
Reactions: Hozay and DaGullas
Maybe you are a good person

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Its really annoying, mood killer and its like a fucking bug in my mind all the time. The other people can deal with having guilt or being bad with someone but for me it just destroys my head lol.
maybe because subconcious know that person might be a threath to you. Which in nature was true, when have an enemie can be dangerous

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and KDA Player
maybe because subconcious know that person might be a threath to you. Which in nature was true, when have an enemie can be dangerous
Can u explain better bro?

Can u explain better bro?
if a dude is angry or not cool with you. in primitive times. He might kill you, or make the group dislike you and get trown out of the group.

if a dude is angry or not cool with you. in primitive times. He might kill you, or make the group dislike you and get trown out of the group.
Its not that much about guys, its about girls bro. Many people can be angry or like dont care about a girl, but i can't. It ruins my mental state.

Its not that much about guys, its about girls bro. Many people can be angry or like dont care about a girl, but i can't. It ruins my mental state.
oh, i didn't know that.

I don't really understand what you try/tried to say.
You can't handle it when chicks are angry or indifferent about you.
or you can behave angry or indifferent towards women.

I gues it's one of those 2.

here a nice list of woman, that are very worthy of dislike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back