Why women love tattoos so much?

N

Nation

Platinum
I find 90% of tattoos really pathetic and ugly.
What's the appeal?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3681, laske.7, owlofathena and 2 others

Jfl if you don't have blueprints all over you
body in 2019

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
they love tattoos on CHAD

• +1
Reactions: Nisse, EverythingMattersCel, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: wristcel and Steve bachall
Because it's a chad with the tattoos and they signal low inhib.

Of
Of course but some women are fascinated by tattoos even on average guys
Yea. They are curious about it maybe some cool design they would like to use later for THEMSELVES or just be on the "tattoo" trend train.

If only I can take a Pic of this place I am right now and there is some people that look like a couple and the guy looks like a short dude with whack tats and the girl is somewhat OK looking and I'm just sitting here like What!
If only I can take a Pic of this place I am right now and there is some people that look like a couple and the guy looks like a short dude with whack tats and the girl is somewhat OK looking and I'm just sitting here like What!

Attachments

• DSCPDC_0000_BURST20190419120441225.JPG
    DSCPDC_0000_BURST20190419120441225.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 454
  • DSCPDC_0003_BURST20190419120441225_COVER.JPG
    DSCPDC_0003_BURST20190419120441225_COVER.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 445
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Extra Chromosome
Fuck tattos and all the cunt chads wearing them,hope they all get infection

it's a low class sex appeal max

have some dignity and hit the gym instead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and MiroslavBulldosex
I find 90% of tattoos really pathetic and ugly.
What's the appeal?
tatoos on men make them appear more "mature", "low inhibited", "confident" and "degenerate".

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
Because they are degenerate obviously

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
Sex appeal, mysterious, low inhibition, make no mistake OP is right girls do. Even girls you would look at and be like "oh shes high class, probably isn't in to them, etc" No she gets wet by seeing some roided up tat covered gl guy.

Every girl I've been with that is already into me sleeping with me I'll joke about how I'm getting a tat and instantly they get all super interested and want to come with me, asks me all about what I am planning to get,etc.

Bitches are so fucking gay, I hate them so much

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 2095, Deleted member 9568 and 8 others
They don't, except for low quality women

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Because tattoos mean you're a piece of shit, possibly criminal and will treat her like complete and utter dirt.

because it looks cool and dangerous. tattoos can boost your smv if you go for a niche of foids that are into that kind of stuff, not worth your time if you're sub 6 tbh

They don't, except for low quality women
Imagine being so blue pilled still that you think there's such a thing as high class women. They are all cum guzzling sluts that get turned on by violent low IQ low inhib bad boys. One of the last copes for men is that some women are "different" than the foids we talk shit about get rekt faggot there arent

• +1
Reactions: mikeock, KDA Player, Deleted member 6512 and 7 others
Imagine being so blue pilled still that you think there's such a thing as high class women. They are all cum guzzling sluts that get turned on by violent low IQ low inhib bad boys. One of the last copes for men is that some women are "different" than the foids we talk shit about get rekt faggot there arent

Truth..

I have made a desicion, that when/if I get my next girlfriend i will treat her like shit as much as possible. I will go out of my way to do the dirty on her, everything possible bad, I will do.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger, eyebagcel, TimeIsFlying and 1 other person
You also have to be low inhib looking physically to pull off tattoos.

There is nothing more pitiful than a framecel skullcel wristcel lanklet/manlet with pale skin and bald scalp walking around with tattoos. It makes you look like a rat. And this is what women will see: A literal sewer rat who eats rotten pizza off a trash can at night

This is what a man with tattoos is supposed to look like:

Sewer rat:

And it's not even primarily about being handsome, the most important thing is not compensating for your lacking physical intimmidation with tattoos

So even an ugly powerlifter wearing tattoos is better than being a skinny,average looking guy with tattoos:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 502, androidcel and 1 other person

The fact that you think women like "bad boys" for the fact that they are bad boys and not because they are gl already makes me aware that I shouldn't waste my time with you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, mikeock, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
Kind of hate myself for being such a sheep, but i'm legit thinking about get lots of tats in 2020 simply beacuse so many girls seem to be obsessed with guys with tats nowadays. It's ridiculous, but why fight it!?

I've noticed theres two different kinds of tats. Theres the kind of tats white people get where its just some big art or tribal design to cover a part of their body and theres street/hood tats where you keep adding smaller tats gradually and each one of them got some story behind it. If you go for the first option and look like you work at IT, people and bitches are gonna see right through it and assume youre going thru a quarterlife crisis LUL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
The fact that you think women like "bad boys" for the fact that they are bad boys and not because they are gl already makes me aware that I shouldn't waste my time with you
They like the excitement of bad boys they are the opposite of nice guy which is boring

"The fact that you think women like "bad boys" for the fact that they are bad boys and not because they are gl already makes me aware that I shouldn't waste my time with you"

• JFL
Reactions: owlofathena
"The fact that you think women like "bad boys" for the fact that they are bad boys and not because they are gl already makes me aware that I shouldn't waste my time with you"
My point still stands

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1100