“Why women should start giving short men a chance”

women are shallow pieces of shit, the world would be better of without their cancer

prepare for outrage from guardian's cat lady reader base

• +1
Reactions: ShredPill
tl;dr?
cba opening it

cant change nature

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Based I guess

• +1
Reactions: ShredPill
My old online dating bio used to carry the tagline “six foot and above only”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Over, turkproducer and 2 others
I swear that at this point short men are seen as illegal, JFL at how that hoe's twitter post says "dating stereotypes" while putting a short guy near trans and disabled people :lul: :lul: :lul:
being short = having a severe neuromotor deficit in 2020

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and ShredPill
lol at taking anything she says seriously. She is a chubby post prime subhuman. this picture is from 5 years ago, imagine what she looks like now.
poppy-noor-winner-of-the-generation-award-attends-the-ldny-show-and-picture-id471373934

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Over, turkproducer and 1 other person
All women care about are looks and money. I know because I live with 2 females. My sister is in medical school btw.

Example: my sister meets a nice guy, who she found online, who happens to be a financial planner (he's not dumb either because he has a masters degree in financial planning.) Dumps him because he's "dumb" and may not earn much.

Practically begs an aspiring Chad surgeon in medical school who is a complete douche bag to date her. Gets rejected. (good)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and turkproducer
That subhuman dares to filter men by only top 10% height? Holy fuck..... how delusional.... stupid bitch
according to her height requirements she would reject me jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Over
That subhuman dares to filter men by only top 10% height? Holy fuck..... how delusional.... stupid bitch
Top 10% is like 6'3/190cm

Oh, here in Finland 6ft is according to that only in 60th percentile and 6'3 is 90th percentile meaning top 10% here actually is 6'3 as I suspected.
I will stay away from Finland for my own mental safety then :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps

Users who are viewing this thread

Back