Why women should stay the fuck out of computer science

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Coding is all about applying logic and being creative. Women aren't logical creatures, they think out of EMOTION NOT LOGIC.

Computer science is only for ugly women

Computer science is only for ugly women
It shouldn't be for any women. It's legit 100% logical thinking, math and so on, emotion doesn't matter a slight bit. Women should stay home and care for the children

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
at this point, they can be involved in anything they want.

i'm sensing that the destruction of civilization is around the corner.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, turkproducer and Deleted member 685
at this point, they can be involved in anything they want.

i'm sensing that the destruction of civilization is near the corner.
Its the same way how the roman empire fell, women were allowed to do man role shit and get high positions and shit went south real fast.

Wouldnt takes long for the west to experience the same fate. The first signs are already there.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian, MrGlutton, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
i think women should have equal opportunities, but only after they realise that men and women are simply not the same. Men are better at logical stuff, leading, exerting command. Women are better at creative stuff, drawing, painting, music etc.
Its the same way how the roman empire fell, women were allowed to do man role shit and get high positions and shit went south real fast.

Wouldnt takes long for the west to experience the same fate. The first signs are already there.
when do you think this will end?

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and Deleted member 685
i think women should have equal opportunities, but only after they realise that men and women are simply not the same. Men are better at logical stuff, leading, exerting command. Women are better at creative stuff, drawing, painting, music etc.

Well said

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
women are for fucking and cleaning the house/making food/raising children not for high iq stuff

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 685
Well said
yeah tbh i do believe men are more capable of success at least in the way society has set success up to mean.. but why do feminists think this is a bad thing?? Women have easy lives. They can be provided for if they are average looking or even below average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

when the US economy collapses

Men are better at logical stuff, leading, exerting command. Women are better at creative stuff, drawing, painting, music etc.

just completely wrong lmao

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2933, MrGlutton and 2 others
just completely wrong lmao
from what i’ve noticed it’s true, but even then men have done all the creative stuff in the world and it’s history better. But we could attribute this to the fact that women weren’t allowed to do this stuff before.. What do you propose the truth is then? men are better at everything? simply not the case imo

• Hmm...
from what i’ve noticed it’s true, but even then men have done all the creative stuff in the world and it’s history better. But we could attribute this to the fact that women weren’t allowed to do this stuff before.. What do you propose the truth is then? men are better at everything? simply not the case imo
im sorry but Einstein's theory of relativity trumps any so called "female creativity"

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1862 and turkproducer
Im not sure when we will fall, but considering everything that went down this last decade (especially after 2012). I give it 100 years max untill we fully get destroyed as a civilization.

You probably realised this yourself, remember the time you were a child and now. How fucked up it went.

Its truly a hurtfull sight to see if you think about how much society changed for the worse.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and turkproducer
im sorry but Einstein's theory of relativity trumps any so called "female creativity"
What do you mean by this? I do agree that men are more capable in most ways but to say a man is better than a woman at everytbing is simply not the case akhi

Saying women are better at 'creative stuff' is completely & utterly wrong. Whats your proof? Are there historically more incredibly talented women in music? In art? Are all careers that involve creativity ones that have female majority? Architecture? Digital design?

Baseless claims & blatant hand wavey bs

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 2933, MrGlutton and 1 other person
Im not sure when we will fall, but considering everything that went down this last decade (especially after 2012). I give it 100 years max untill we fully get destroyed as a civilization.

You probably realised this yourself, remember the time you were a child and now. How fucked up it went.

Its truly a hurtfull sight to see if you think about how much society changed for the worse.
Yeah I don’t remember all this leftist or LGBT shit 10 years ago and I was only 7 jfl do didn’t even really focus and i still noticed

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and Deleted member 685

100 years? hah

it will happen once the US economy collapses, which could be any minute now.

Women aren’t better at creative stuff either. All theatre and architecture is man based.

Ironically enough, only once Trump became president did any woman even get head lead in a major construction expedition in New York.

Plays in theatre used to be a way to spread and tell stories word through entertainment from a time of oral tradition where many were illiterate. Men were the best at depicting and translating the world to mouth - And showing these actions through expression. It is extremely beautiful; Especially in regards to the interactions with spiritualism and religion like Faust and many other playwrights.

Women were good for being a “prize” or representing beauty or dancing. Nothing special or crucial to the development or portrayal of the excerpts.

• +1
Saying women are better at 'creative stuff' is completely & utterly wrong. Whats your proof? Are there historically more incredibly talented women in music? In art? Are all careers that involve creativity ones that have female majority? Architecture? Digital design?

True

yeah well women haven’t been given the opportunity until recent times, women have literallly only been allowed to work for how long? Jfl. Societal views didn’t allow them to succeed career wise, anyway, things are changing.

more women go to university now than men.

What you've failed to understand is that 'creativity' & 'logic' are not two distinct entities with 0 overlap. There's no more that needs to be said aside from this.

I'm not saying men are better than women at everything. I'm saying gender is an arbitrary way of dividing shit up in relation to your question.

Do you have a computer at your kitchen? I dont. Therefore, OP is absolutely right.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Aesthetic
100 years? hah

it will happen once the US economy collapses, which could be any minute now.
Even outside of america i talk about every western country in general.

Although i have a feelign it will happen even before that.

Lets just say it will happen for sure in our lifespan

Women aren’t better at creative stuff either. All theatre and architecture is man based.

Ironically enough, only once Trump became president did any woman even get head lead in a major construction expedition in New York.

Plays in theatre used to be a way to spread and tell stories word through entertainment from a time of oral tradition where many were illiterate. Men were the best at depicting and translating the world to mouth - And showing these actions through expression. It is extremely beautiful; Especially in regards to the interactions with spiritualism and religion like Faust and many other playwrights.

Women were good for being a “prize” or representing beauty or dancing. Nothing special or crucial to the development or portrayal of the excerpts.
i agree that men have pretty much done everything better in history but to disregard the fact that women did not have the choice or incentive to create shit or accomplish stuff like men did is ignorant.

and also, i did say that even men did the creative stuff better

yeah well women haven’t been given the opportunity until recent times, women have literallly only been allowed to work for how long? Jfl. Societal views didn’t allow them to succeed career wise, anyway, things are changing.

more women go to university now than men.
they go to university now more than men simply because of the fact that school is more biased towards females and the education space is completely toxic towards male students.

What you've failed to understand is that 'creativity' & 'logic' are not two distinct entities with 0 overlap. There's no more that needs to be said aside from this.

I'm not saying men are better than women at everything. I'm saying gender is an arbitrary way of dividing shit up in relation to your question.
thanks @disillusioned 😇
they go to university now more than men simply because of the fact that school is more biased towards females and the education space is completely toxic towards male students.
what makes you say this? ngl i do agree that school is better and easier for girls but what do you think the problems are for males

i agree that men have pretty much done everything better in history but to disregard the fact that women did not have the choice or incentive to create shit or accomplish stuff like men did is ignorant.

and also, i did say that even men did the creative stuff better
They had plenty of motivation and incentive im sure - however their ignorance lies within the fact that they think that they’d make any significant leap for mankind with their findings - aside from keeping themselves occupied with other things aside from bearing children or getting fucked

• Hmm...
thanks @disillusioned 😇

what makes you say this? ngl i do agree that school is better and easier for girls but what do you think the problems are for males
THESE BITCHES LOVE SOSA

• +1
Men are better than women in EVERY field. Art, cooking, taking care of children and so on. The diff is: while MEN were building the world and making it comfortable for everyone WOMEN stayed at home doing less important tasks. The end.

you legitimately sound like a reddit user rn, low iq arguments & surface level observations.

At any old fucking uni yeah maybe more women attend (not sure where you found this statistic but i'll bite) but at universities that provide education/ opportunities that are worth the price tag I'd say the scale tips in the favour of men or the difference is negligible.

Even outside of america i talk about every western country in general.

Although i have a feelign it will happen even before that.

Lets just say it will happen for sure in our lifespan
once america falls, the whole globe will follow. think of it as a domino effect

use critical thinking, if america collapses.. what will happen to Europe? America is no longer policing the world so Europe is bound to go back into a dark ages like war state. Imagine the middle east, africa no more economic support, the east relying on US trade..

trust me. if america goes down, so does the world.

They had plenty of motivation and incentive im sure - however their ignorance lies within the fact that they think that they’d make any significant leap for mankind with their findings - aside from keeping themselves occupied with other things aside from bearing children or getting fucked
women have been allowed to study properly or work properly for how long?... I’m not some cuck, i’m not putting women on a pedestal nor do i think the vast majority of them are as good at a lot of stuff as men, but people here fail to realise women were TRULY discriminated in the past, now if that was for the better or worse?... who knows... I think men could have done a better job at making women realise their place in society while not oppressing them as much as we did.

Men are better than women in EVERY field. Art, cooking, taking care of children and so on. The diff is: while MEN were building the world and making it comfortable for everyone WOMEN stayed at home doing less important tasks. The end.
Women are more caring for children cause they have more estrogen so are more emotional. Kids need emotional contact with moms

thanks @disillusioned 😇

my own personal experience, not to mention school shootings and asshole female students creating .."incels"

women have been allowed to study properly or work properly for how long?... I’m not some cuck, i’m not putting women on a pedestal nor do i think the vast majority of them are as good at a lot of stuff as men, but people here fail to realise women were TRULY discriminated in the past, now if that was for the better or worse?... who knows... I think men could have done a better job at making women realise their place in society while not oppressing them as much as we did.
Looking at society now in western culture. Do you think “who knows” is really the proper answer to “was it for better or worse” ???

I mean truly...you being on this website in particular especially..do you REALLY believe that it’s even a question??

• +1
you legitimately sound like a reddit user rn, low iq arguments & surface level observations.

At any old fucking uni yeah maybe more women attend (not sure where you found this statistic but i'll bite) but at universities that provide education/ opportunities that are worth the price tag I'd say the scale tips in the favour of men or the difference is negligible.
Lol I can say the exact same thing as you though now, that “at top universities the difference is neglible”... “surface level observations”

i’m not sure why you’re getting so offended lol, all i said was that women did not have the same oppurtinites as men and from what i see currently women do creative stuff better, at my school/area at least.

women have been allowed to study properly or work properly for how long?
yeah well women haven’t been given the opportunity until recent times
women have literallly only been allowed to work for how long?
women did not have the choice or incentive to create shit or accomplish stuff like men did is ignorant.
I’m not some cuck

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and turkproducer
Looking at society now in western culture. Do you think “who knows” is really the proper answer to “was it for better or worse” ???

I mean truly...you being on this website in particular especially..do you REALLY believe that it’s even a question??
i think the world has a history for treating other groups of people like shit when they should have approached the problem in a different way...
lol just because i say they didn’t have the same opportunity doesn’t mean i’m some cuck, stop trying to paint me out as some SJW
from what i’ve noticed it’s true, but even then men have done all the creative stuff in the world and it’s history better.

Last edited:
Don't misconstrue offence, I'm having a great time rn. It always amazes me that people can't think logically for even a minute & are so trapped in their views.

women do creative stuff better, at my school/area at least

extrapolating your immediate surroundings & parochial view [x]

repeating one point over & over again [x]

failing to understand that statistics aren't as cut & dry as they're presented [x]

Conclusion: The type of dude to take 5 pills of MDMA in 24 hrs

• +1
Lol I can say the exact same thing as you though now, that “at top universities the difference is neglible”... “surface level observations”

i’m not sure why you’re getting so offended lol, all i said was that women did not have the same oppurtinites as men and from what i see currently women do creative stuff better, at my school/area at least.
there's not one woman in the 20th and 21st century that's done something more creative than a man in a particular famous field

• +1