Why would foids want to have wide jaws?

Gudru

Gudru

Feminist / BLM-supporter / CORTEZ2020 / LGBTQ+
No idea, a weaker lower third for girls turns me on so bad ngl. Looks more feminine and soft

Zygos4Life

Zygos4Life

6 Inch Zygos Slayer
She had a legit ascension wth

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Zephir
They think a more defined jaw looks more model like I guess.

cocainecowboy

cocainecowboy

i don't take cocaine
because of margot robbie

Bewusst

Bewusst

Enlightened schizophrenic with pooping disability
Because they're fucking attractive on both men and women and give definition to the face.

Gudru

Gudru

Because they're fucking attractive on both men and women and give definition to the face.
Lol no. Looks way too masculine. The girl you posted legit looks like a tranny I'm not even kidding

Gudru

Gudru

Why wouldnt they? Looks good on both genders.

U have 10k posts u have melted ur brain so badly u dont know what looks like what anyway.
Ur just intimidated.
LMAO how the fuck does my post count have to do with anything, you narcy homosexual low IQ monkey? A weaker feminine jaw is always preferable on women because it's dimorphic. The after pretty much made her look more like a man, let me guess that's what you're into anyways? You faggot?

Yummyinmytummy

Yummyinmytummy

الله أكبر
My mom is nearly identical to the right pic lol. Only difference is colouring and shorter philtrum.

cocainecowboy

cocainecowboy

i don't take cocaine
LMAO how the fuck does my post count have to do with anything, you narcy homosexual low IQ monkey? A weaker feminine jaw is always preferable on women because it's dimorphic. The after pretty much made her look more like a man, let me guess that's what you're into anyways? You faggot?
fucking caged

belnar93

belnar93

Wizard
Lmao calling others faggots is probably one of the main reasons why ur stuck on this forum.
Keep coping negro i mog u to fucking another dimension.

Gudru

Gudru

Lmao calling others faggots is probably one of the main reasons why ur stuck on this forum.
I don't give a fuck about you mogging me. Just know that every single guy on this forum dislikes you and you have the intellect of a peanut.

NCT

NCT

Knowledgable
Jaw definition is an aesthetic dogma

Way smarter than the women getting zygo fillers and end up looking like the bogdanoffs

Simone Nobili

Simone Nobili

Delusional Narcy
Dude your ugly.Stop coping.Grooming didnt get you anywhere.You cant escape your features.You are neither cute nor masculine.
Now go ER

Gudru

Gudru

Dude your ugly.Stop coping.Grooming didnt get you anywhere.You cant escape your features.You are neither cute nor masculine.
Now go ER
He's just a coping 30 year old guy with a recessed chin. Seeking attention on an online forum. My cousin already has children at his age JFL

Dope

Dope

Mόd
I like her better with the new jaw.

Her features would look better on a male though.

Bewusst

Bewusst

Enlightened schizophrenic with pooping disability
Lol no. Looks way too masculine. The girl you posted legit looks like a tranny I'm not even kidding
You're only 16 or so, I remember I thought different when I was your age too. I'm almost 23 now. It's likely you'll change your opinion on many things as you get older.

Simone Nobili

Simone Nobili

Delusional Narcy
He's just a coping 30 year old guy with a recessed chin. Seeking attention on an online forum. My cousin already has children at his age JFL
What?Hes 30?He looks like some 18 year old faggot.I swear.I mean good for him that he looks so young.But He legit looks like a faggot.And this is the first time I say that to anyone

Dope

Dope

Mόd
You're only 16 or so, I remember I thought differently when I was your age too. I'm almost 23 now. It's likely you'll change your opinion on many things as you get older.
19-24 year olds look alike and almost everyone in that age group doesn't find strong jawed females attractive lol
What?Hes 30?He looks like some 18 year old faggot.I swear.I mean good for him that he looks so young.But He legit looks like a faggot.And this is the first time I say that to anyone
Yeah he's an oldcel. Must have some god tier collagen.

Gudru

Gudru

Also wanna know why she looks better in the after? Because she looked like horseshit in the before to begin with. Dispigmented skin, overly dark eye area, nasiolabial folds, she also got her lips done and her chin height was too tall in the first place so ofcourse the wider jaw improved it a bit, doesn't mean she'd look worse with a softer more pointy female jaw

Greasy Travolta

Greasy Travolta

Day 50 of NoFapmaxxing
Dont shame him for not having kids bro. Some guys are not able to procreate... if u know what I mean :feelskek:

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)