Everyone stalking dra nayane fillers

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Rasputin, Eduardo DOV and 1 other person
I dont know but i find her more attractive with the wide jaw tbh.Dunno why

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, CopingCel, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 2581 and Bewusst
No idea, a weaker lower third for girls turns me on so bad ngl. Looks more feminine and soft

She had a legit ascension wth

looked better before

needed cheekbones fillers not jaw

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: toptearmm and Zygos4Life
They think a more defined jaw looks more model like I guess.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
because of margot robbie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Deleted member 470
Because they're fucking attractive on both men and women and give definition to the face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Ethnicsmatter and CopingCel
Because they're fucking attractive on both men and women and give definition to the face.
Lol no. Looks way too masculine. The girl you posted legit looks like a tranny I'm not even kidding

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and FatJattMofo
Why wouldnt they? Looks good on both genders.
Lol no. Looks way too masculine. The girl you posted legit looks like a tranny I'm not even kidding
U have 10k posts u have melted ur brain so badly u dont know what looks like what anyway.
Ur just intimidated.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: CopingCel, Deleted member 2205, UglyMan and 2 others

U have 10k posts u have melted ur brain so badly u dont know what looks like what anyway.
Ur just intimidated.
LMAO how the fuck does my post count have to do with anything, you narcy homosexual low IQ monkey? A weaker feminine jaw is always preferable on women because it's dimorphic. The after pretty much made her look more like a man, let me guess that's what you're into anyways? You faggot?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3142, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 2486 and 1 other person

Ur just intimidated.
Idiot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 685
My mom is nearly identical to the right pic lol. Only difference is colouring and shorter philtrum.

I dont know but i find her more attractive with the wide jaw tbh.Dunno why

it’s cause a wide jaw looks good on a woman as long as her chin isn’t huge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Bewusst
LMAO how the fuck does my post count have to do with anything, you narcy homosexual low IQ monkey? A weaker feminine jaw is always preferable on women because it's dimorphic. The after pretty much made her look more like a man, let me guess that's what you're into anyways? You faggot?
fucking caged

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 685
Lmao calling others faggots is probably one of the main reasons why ur stuck on this forum.
Keep coping nigger i mog u to fucking another dimension.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685

• +1
Lmao calling others faggots is probably one of the main reasons why ur stuck on this forum.
Keep coping negro i mog u to fucking another dimension.
I don't give a fuck about you mogging me. Just know that every single guy on this forum dislikes you and you have the intellect of a peanut.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Jaw definition is an aesthetic dogma

Way smarter than the women getting zygo fillers and end up looking like the bogdanoffs

Dude your ugly.Stop coping.Grooming didnt get you anywhere.You cant escape your features.You are neither cute nor masculine.
Now go ER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 685
I don't give a fuck about you mogging me. Just know that every single guy on this forum dislikes you and you have the intellect of a peanut.

• Love it
Dude your ugly.Stop coping.Grooming didnt get you anywhere.You cant escape your features.You are neither cute nor masculine.
Now go ER
He's just a coping 30 year old guy with a recessed chin. Seeking attention on an online forum. My cousin already has children at his age JFL

I like her better with the new jaw.

Her features would look better on a male though.

• +1
You're only 16 or so, I remember I thought different when I was your age too. I'm almost 23 now. It's likely you'll change your opinion on many things as you get older.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2205
Gudru mogs you to oblivion tbh.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Deleted member 685
He's just a coping 30 year old guy with a recessed chin. Seeking attention on an online forum. My cousin already has children at his age JFL
What?Hes 30?He looks like some 18 year old faggot.I swear.I mean good for him that he looks so young.But He legit looks like a faggot.And this is the first time I say that to anyone

• +1
  • JFL
You're only 16 or so, I remember I thought differently when I was your age too. I'm almost 23 now. It's likely you'll change your opinion on many things as you get older.
19-24 year olds look alike and almost everyone in that age group doesn't find strong jawed females attractive lol
What?Hes 30?He looks like some 18 year old faggot.I swear.I mean good for him that he looks so young.But He legit looks like a faggot.And this is the first time I say that to anyone
Yeah he's an oldcel. Must have some god tier collagen.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst and Deleted member 685
Also wanna know why she looks better in the after? Because she looked like horseshit in the before to begin with. Dispigmented skin, overly dark eye area, nasiolabial folds, she also got her lips done and her chin height was too tall in the first place so ofcourse the wider jaw improved it a bit, doesn't mean she'd look worse with a softer more pointy female jaw

Dont shame him for not having kids bro. Some guys are not able to procreate... if u know what I mean :feelskek:

• JFL
You're only 16 or so, I remember I thought differently when I was your age too. I'm almost 23 now. It's likely you'll change your opinion on many things as you get older.
That's true, I realize that.
Yep is he JFL

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Bewusst and Deleted member 2205
That's true, I realize that.
Your opinions will seriously not change within that short of a time frame. Universal beauty for young adults has nothign for strong jawed females at all. Think that's only an olcel thing.

• +1
Why? This is why.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Deleted member 2205
Your opinions will seriously not change within that short of a time frame. Universal beauty for young adults has nothign for strong jawed females at all. Think that's only an olcel thing.
Yeah that's true. I mean I get his point that there's a chance my preference will chance but I don't see it happening in that time span

• +1
Specifically so they can mog narrow faced males like me. A truly sadistic bunch

• So Sad
cus it's ideal for both genders

faelid.png

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
Lol because i care what some loser on the internet thinks about me.
19-24 year olds look alike and almost everyone in that age group doesn't find strong jawed females attractive lol

Yeah he's an oldcel. Must have some god tier collagen.
im not 30 im 28.
Dont shame him for not having kids bro. Some guys are not able to procreate... if u know what I mean :feelskek:
Why would i have kids before im like 35? I fuck 18-20 year old girls on tinder weekly

• JFL
Why would i have kids before im like 35? I fuck 18-20 year old girls on tinder weekly
U want to have your first kid at 35?
tenor.gif

• +1
Lol because i care what some loser on the internet thinks about me.

im not 30 im 28.

You care enough to the point where you make yourself look like an absolute fool to everyone and brag about fucking girls weekly which nobody is going to believe you on.

It's just a 2 year difference. And having kids at 35 or later has diminishing returns.

U want to have your first kid at 35?
tenor.gif
So i should settle down at 28? And miss out fucking these prime 18-20 yr old women? Why? I got plenty of time to play house after im like 30+

So i should settle down at 28? And miss out fucking these prime 18-20 yr old women? Why? I got plenty of time to play house after im like 30+
Who said anything about settling down? U should pass on your genes early in life. I personally would love if my kids were 10-15 yrs old by the time Im 35.

U are "fucking" all these prime 18-20 yr old women but u aint planting your seed in them? Are they not letting u boyo? :feelskek:

Who said anything about settling down? U should pass on your genes early in life. I personally would love if my kids were 10-15 yrs old by the time Im 35.

U are "fucking" all these prime 18-20 yr old women but u aint planting your seed in them? Are they not letting u boyo? :feelskek:
Why would i? Child support is like 500 euros here where i live.

prime Evan Rachel Wood (one of the main characters of Westworld)

87d5afca0d0a42f4c8998681670dbb39.jpg

25-Prettiest-Young-Actresses-12.-Evan-Rachel-Wood.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Rasputin
Why would i? Child support is like 500 euros here where i live.
But u look so sophisticated on your profile pic. U look like u could buy a yacht or something.

Im pretty sure 500 euros is nothing to u.
tenor.gif