Why would you not move to Asia.

Time Travel

Time Travel

미학
Depending on where you'd go life would be more exciting but also your smv would multiply as long as you are not curry or South East Asian.
You get to live like a Chad gets to live in the west.

• +1
Reactions: nattycel, kobecel and androidcel
gooks are smelly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides, AspiringChad, itsoverbuddyboyo and 4 others
I don’t like yellowfever

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AspiringChad, androidcel and Time Travel
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
i can see myself moving to japan

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, kobecel and Time Travel
Why do Asian women like below average white men?

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Time Travel
Yeah the Asian part of Russia. Hunting bears and Slavic pussies at the same time.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Time Travel and androidcel
Lifefuel if true

• Love it
moving there in 2020 or 2021. first time in thailand will be august :) fuck the west

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kobecel, Lorsss and Time Travel
th

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 616, Krezo and 4 others
I knew from the title it was @Time Travel

• Love it
Chad gets to fuck stacies.

you are not going to fuck stacies in asia without paying for it if you are average or ugly no matter what retards have told eachother excitedly in their mutual delusion circles. Before you screech, I live in SEA. as i have posted so many times now, in all my time here, I have only ever seen looksmatched couples with the rare outliers who you cant even be sure arent literally GFEing a whore. It is easier to get your looksmatches in asia, but this idea that ugly little cretins are going to cross some arbitrary lines on a map and suddenly turn into chads is just bedtime stories for incels. When i first got here i got a little overexcited from the attention i was receiving from girls in my range, and so i tried to hit above my weight class and went for a rice stacy, she brutally rejected me and i learned my lesson and went back to girls in my range... Shes probably dating failed foreign male models and singers who come here because they couldnt cut it in hollywood.

I dont know why the obsessive focus on SEA either. China, Russia, Ukraine, latin america, etc are all equally good if not better options in some cases. if i could go back in time i wouldve went to russia or latin america, possibly peru or that fucking landlocked one i forget the name of that had a few failed nazi colonies. I completely support the concept of getting out of the rotting west, but guys have a tendency for letting their expectations run off with the fairies.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 176, androidcel and 1 other person

you are not going to fuck stacies in asia without paying for it if you are average or ugly no matter what retards have told eachother excitedly in their mutual delusion circles. Before you screech, I live in SEA. as i have posted so many times now, in all my time here, I have only ever seen looksmatched couples with the rare outliers who you cant even be sure arent literally GFEing a whore. It is easier to get your looksmatches in asia, but this idea that ugly little cretins are going to cross some arbitrary lines on a map and suddenly turn into chads is just bedtime stories for incels. When i first got here i got a little overexcited from the attention i was receiving from girls in my range, and so i tried to hit above my weight class and went for a rice stacy, she brutally rejected me and i learned my lesson and went back to girls in my range... Shes probably dating failed foreign male models and singers who come here because they couldnt cut it in hollywood.

I dont know why the obsessive focus on SEA either. China, Russia, Ukraine, latin america, etc are all equally good if not better options in some cases. if i could go back in time i wouldve went to russia or latin america, possibly peru or that fucking landlocked one i forget the name of that had a few failed nazi colonies. I completely support the concept of getting out of the rotting west, but guys have a tendency for letting their expectations run off with the fairies.
please tell me this is a copypasta and you didn't just type all this out....

• +1
Money is really the only thing tbh

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel and nattycel

Asian Stacey or bust bro

• Love it
You want me to be an incel in Asia?

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel and Deleted member 1476
Would love to visit Asia just for the chicks.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Time Travel
I will.Mark my words,I'll be slaying Asian qt's.

• Love it
  • +1
The vintage cope

• +1
imagine how much of a genetic failure you'd have to be to resort to fucking gook whores as a white man

• +1
imagine how much of a genetic failure you'd have to be to resort to fucking gook whores as a white man
it do be like that, no reason to put up with western girls just cuz they are white, also I have yellow fever.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Why would you not fuck strippers and whore? there is no difference at all do you think Asian girls fuck you because you are Caucasian? Stop coping boy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, kobecel and androidcel
Why would you not fuck strippers and whore? there is no difference at all do you think Asian girls fuck you because you are Caucasian? Stop coping boy
It's not cope nigga.

I like Asian girls but i prefer curry whores ngl

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Time Travel and androidcel
I like Asian girls but i prefer curry whores ngl
damn curry girls are at the very bottom for me. What do you find attractive about them ?

damn curry girls are at the very bottom for me. What do you find attractive about them ?
I find their light brown caramel skin combined with dark eyes and black hair really attractive.

See pic related

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, Deleted member 1476, androidcel and 1 other person
I find their light brown caramel skin combined with dark eyes and black hair really attractive.

See pic related
View attachment 62201
Yes currywhores are hot underrated racemaxing compared to gooks
Who lack estrogen

• Woah
It's not cope nigga.
it's a cope bitch do you think Asian fucks you because you are white? They fuck you because you have money just go to the nearest strip club Every night and Pretend you slay Even not stop Bluepilling your self Asians have beauty standard too so stop coping you mf

I wouldnt have been able to tell she's even indian lol
Srs? Most northern Indians (punjabi, gujarati etc) look like that. Only southern curries are really dark skinned.

it's a cope bitch do you think Asian fucks you because you are white? They fuck you because you have money just go to the nearest strip club Every night and Pretend you slay Even not stop Bluepilling your self Asians have beauty standard too so stop coping you mf
even if they fuck your for your money, you don't need to give it to them.
It still beats the west.
Srs? Most northern Indians (punjabi, gujarati etc) look like that. Only southern curries are really dark skinned.
when i think of indian women I have something like this in mind:

• JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides
just go to Asia bro I. Would rather to LDAR rather to fuck this type of girls

oh my bad, I finally got it.
You're a ricecel and you got offended by this post.
i guess I'm sorry about that :D

even if they fuck your for your money, you don't need to give it to them.
It still beats the west.

when i think of indian women I have something like this in mind:
View attachment 62204
They're just like any other women tbh. There are ugly ones and pretty ones. Most curries in India are ugly due to poor nutrition but the ones living in the West (trust me, i live in an area with a large curry minority) are much better looking and are mostly beautiful.

• +1
i can see myself moving to japan
Have fun paying tax there with $1qdr JPY ($10T+) worth of national debt which rises every year with the worst GDP/Debt ratio of any country in the world bar none. And GL with 38million people in the world's most populated city and GL with getting caught up in sunami's, earthquakes and nuclear explosions when you try to find peace in rural areas.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: nattycel, Insomniac, itsoverbuddyboyo and 2 others
Have fun paying tax there with $1qdr JPY ($10T+) worth of national debt which rises every year with the worst GDP/Debt ratio of any country in the world bar none. And GL with 38million people in the world's most populated city and GL with getting caught up in sunami's, earthquakes and nuclear explosions when you try to find peace in rural areas.
Imagine caring about money lol.
also i prefer city over country life.

• +1
Imagine caring about money lol.
also i prefer city over country life.
You won't have to pay really high tax so that's not what I was getting at. I was trying to point at the fact that Japan is self imploding and on the verge of a huge financial collapse. Pretty crisis prone place tbh. But each to their own. Maybe you can be the last man standing in a nuclear wipe out and financial meltdown with 10000 Japanese schoolgirls left with you as the only survivors. High IQ if this is your ultimate plan.

• +1
“I’ll do anything for my waifu”

• +1