Why you should do fillers before bimax/implants

improover

improover

#JamesGang
It's cheaper and way more simple procedure, so you can do it earlier in your life, and you don't have to go all out on it, whereas if you're having bimax or implants, you better get the best jaw possible.
Imagine if your first instagram pictures are you with fillers, people won't get so freaked out when you have bimax or implants, not only that but you'll get to see how your jaw might look and change your idea about how you want it.
Another example let's say your fat and losing weight, it's the perfect time to get fillers, people will think you had a good jaw below all that fat.
If you're young, you can say you have been mewing, or it was puberty.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger and Clark69
fillers migrate, and to get a good jaw would require quite the amount of ml's injected into your jaw. Bimax then fillers, and if you like the fillers move on to implants.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 7753
fillers migrate, and to get a good jaw would require quite the amount of ml's injected into your jaw. Bimax then fillers, and if you like the fillers move on to implants.
Fillers get broken by your body eventually, and like I said you don't have to go all out, it's just to get a procedure earlier, make people used to your appearance. Not everyone can get bimax or implants right away.

Fillers get broken by your body eventually, and like I said you don't have to go all out, it's just to get a procedure earlier, make people used to your appearance. Not everyone can get bimax or implants right away.
well i mean i'm in a position where i can get bimax and all the surgeries before 25, so i don't want to take the filler route if you get what i mean

• +1
Reactions: improover
Eppley zygos or death

They're a good short-term solution, but fillers will only be putting a band-aid over the actual anatomical problem.

They're more of a cosmetic tool, rather than an anatomical remodelling tool, like maxillofacial surgery is.

But you're right in saying that they can provide a temporary 'help' prior to having a more aggressive surgical procedure, in the interim.

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo and RAITEIII
They're a good short-term solution, but fillers will only be putting a band-aid over the actual anatomical problem.

They're more of a cosmetic tool, rather than an anatomical remodelling tool, like maxillofacial surgery is.

But you're right in saying that they can provide a temporary 'help' prior to having a more aggressive surgical procedure, in the interim.
Agree with everything greycel

You do know that facial implants can migrate and become displaced and misaligned over time, right?

Any foreign material, whether it be with an implant or with dermal filler, is susceptible to displacement or migration.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12066 and RAITEIII