Why you should john/jawn (pt.2 of the mewing killer)

father_john

father_john

1 Corinthians 9:24
Johnning or jawning. The latest in orthotropics.

Contrary to popular belief the mandible won't grow on its own to match the maxilla. U will have a birdcel face where ur front teeth are in contact but u still have no chin.

There is a reason why mandible distraction surgery exists and why it works. Luckily for u, johnning will achieve the same if not better results.

From this image we can see that the cut is placed where the neck and mandible overlap. For those who aren't familiar with johnning check out my critically acclaimed thread.
Johnning works by using the neck as a wedge to force apart the wings of the lower jaw. Similar to the mandibular distraction seen in bimax it acts on the same portion of bone however johnning will achieve visibly better results as it will also expand the arch bilaterally achieving the defined ramus that is so highly sought after.

Typically one can expect results like this from johnning. The lower jaw grows down and forward.

If u liked this thread leave a thumbs up.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Treasure223, ObamasLastName and 5 others
just dislocate your TMJ theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomvanish, Treasure223, Deleted member 4902 and 11 others
wtf you are the same guy that looked across the urinal to see how big a guy's cock was

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Kristin, Treasure223 and 14 others
@retard Thoughts? Seems legit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4902, Deleted member 6400 and malignant
just dislocate your TMJ theory
If you dislocate your tmj from opening your mouth you're a genetic failure jfl. been doing it for ages and haven't had even the slightest issue.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Either you will stop posting because of lack of positive responses or you somehow manage to brandmark this term into every Normies head here and a new wave of greycel autim will spawn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, KDA Player and JizzFarmer
Either you will stop posting because of lack of positive responses or you somehow manage to brandmark this term into every Normies head here and a new wave of greycel autim will spawn
the latter. I am the main character afterall.

the latter. I am the main character afterall.
not in my movie. There will be enough idiots who will fall for it and will cause domino effect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Random_maxxer and YoungChadcel
What is your evidence yawning can produce better results than a jaw surgery?

• +1
What is your evidence yawning can produce better results than a jaw surgery?
U can be my evidence in a few weeks if u start today.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Bitch, JosephGarrot123 and 1 other person
no pics no care

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 8576
you are sick

everybody report his threads. not funny if someone dislocate their tmj.

• +1
everybody report his threads. not funny if someone dislocate their tmj.
Reporting is gay just let him post whatever, if anyone falls for it that’s natural selection.

Reporting is gay just let him post whatever, if anyone falls for it that’s natural selection.
few have clue what tmj is and how it works not really natural selection unless everybody was a doctor.

lol

• +1
Reactions: father_john
Not sure if you're trolling or...

• +1
Haha so cool bro, great thread.

Kill yourself you fucking retarded larper

over if u arent hard johnning in 2020

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
View attachment 573061
Contrary to popular belief the mandible won't grow on its own to match the maxilla. U will have a birdcel face where ur front teeth are in contact but u still have no chin.
View attachment 573074

There is a reason why mandible distraction surgery exists and why it works. Luckily for u, johnning will achieve the same if not better results.
View attachment 573089
From this image we can see that the cut is placed where the neck and mandible overlap. For those who aren't familiar with johnning check out my critically acclaimed thread.
Johnning works by using the neck as a wedge to force apart the wings of the lower jaw. Similar to the mandibular distraction seen in bimax it acts on the same portion of bone however johnning will achieve visibly better results as it will also expand the arch bilaterally achieving the defined ramus that is so highly sought after.
View attachment 573111
Typically one can expect results like this from johnning. The lower jaw grows down and forward.

Id rather just get surgery dumb ass

View attachment 573061
View attachment 573074

View attachment 573089
View attachment 573111

updates?

imma try this, thnx my g