Why You Should Looksmax (Note: Threads must pertain to Looksmaxxing)

I get Nardil through prescription. I bought Vorinostat on longecity.

SSRIs are absolutely pointless
Why do MAOs mogg SSRIs tho

Why looksmax? Almost every human interaction is looks based.

The most brutal of them all is the Reality Pill.

The Reality Pill is ugly, average, and attractive people will all live in completely different realities. We will all experience life differently. At the end of the day, the ugly people will say “life is suffering” while the attractive people will say “life is what you make of it.”

Social media, Instagram, Snapchat, have all intertwined our realities, so we can see how other people live. We will see the attractive people at parties on the weekend while the rest of us rot at home or hang out with friends. The depression we are seeing nowadays is caused by the realization that we have “different lives.” But these “different lives” can be cut open and dissected.

There are people that were born attractive, tall, rich, into a loving family. They traveled the world with their families at a young age, experiencing a
dozen different countries and cultures by the time they are done with finished with high school. They go onto a private university and graduate with no debt, getting a job that their father had connections with. They will fly around the world, visit friends in different countries, party in Europe, go to the beaches in Australia during their homeland’s winter. They will have validation from dozens of girls a week. They will be happy, healthy, and enjoying life. They don’t have to worry about how they will pay their next utility bill or rent. They don’t have to check their bank account after they went out for dinner with a friend. Their lives will be set; parents setting up multi-million dollar trust funds.

People see this life on a daily basis. They scroll through their Instagram feeds, looking at the travel accounts, looking at the 20-something year old guys who are traveling to a new country every 2 weeks, partying every night, attractive. Then they look at their own life:

They see the bleakness, the averageness. The bland weekends. Every weekend is repetitive. Every work week feels like three days long instead of five. They are trying to pay back the student loans. They wonder why they are so depressed, so bored, so burnt out at 22.

Here lay two completely different realities. We can know see other people’s lives, their reality. We see it is different than ours. We have the power to see their lives, but now we also have the power to make ours better.

Looksmaxxing is the gateway out of averageness. It is guaranteed to make your life better. Improve your looks and you will improve your reality. Your whole world will get better. Girls starting to pay more attention to you, your co-workers showing you more respect, random people start to do things they’ve never done, holding the door open for an extra second, smiling at you as you walk past them.

Looksmaxxing is the only way to make your life better. Think about it. Your life will literally change before your eyes, it’s almost unimaginable. Your goal should be to literally change your reality. You want to have a taste of what it’s like to be born blessed? Looksmax. Looksmax like your live depends on it (because it does). Every overtime hour you work, every rep you, every hour you research your surgery, every time you do your skin routine: it counts.

Life isn’t fair. You need to cheat the system to win if you weren’t born into it. You need to literally invest in yourself to win. The biggest investment is you.

Remember boyos, everything stems from lookism: racism, sexism, bullying, etc. Being good looking surpass it all.
based thread

The problem with these types of threads is that they assume there is always an objective better and worse as it relates to looks.

Most looksmax we make have trade offs. Meaning some ppl will say we improved others that we didn’t

This is too much of truth for ITcucks to like us

It’s so crazy how a single image can affect a persons mood in less than 30 minutes

Why looksmax? Almost every human interaction is looks based.

The most brutal of them all is the Reality Pill.

The Reality Pill is ugly, average, and attractive people will all live in completely different realities. We will all experience life differently. At the end of the day, the ugly people will say “life is suffering” while the attractive people will say “life is what you make of it.”

Social media, Instagram, Snapchat, have all intertwined our realities, so we can see how other people live. We will see the attractive people at parties on the weekend while the rest of us rot at home or hang out with friends. The depression we are seeing nowadays is caused by the realization that we have “different lives.” But these “different lives” can be cut open and dissected.

There are people that were born attractive, tall, rich, into a loving family. They traveled the world with their families at a young age, experiencing a
dozen different countries and cultures by the time they are done with finished with high school. They go onto a private university and graduate with no debt, getting a job that their father had connections with. They will fly around the world, visit friends in different countries, party in Europe, go to the beaches in Australia during their homeland’s winter. They will have validation from dozens of girls a week. They will be happy, healthy, and enjoying life. They don’t have to worry about how they will pay their next utility bill or rent. They don’t have to check their bank account after they went out for dinner with a friend. Their lives will be set; parents setting up multi-million dollar trust funds.

People see this life on a daily basis. They scroll through their Instagram feeds, looking at the travel accounts, looking at the 20-something year old guys who are traveling to a new country every 2 weeks, partying every night, attractive. Then they look at their own life:

They see the bleakness, the averageness. The bland weekends. Every weekend is repetitive. Every work week feels like three days long instead of five. They are trying to pay back the student loans. They wonder why they are so depressed, so bored, so burnt out at 22.

Here lay two completely different realities. We can know see other people’s lives, their reality. We see it is different than ours. We have the power to see their lives, but now we also have the power to make ours better.

Looksmaxxing is the gateway out of averageness. It is guaranteed to make your life better. Improve your looks and you will improve your reality. Your whole world will get better. Girls starting to pay more attention to you, your co-workers showing you more respect, random people start to do things they’ve never done, holding the door open for an extra second, smiling at you as you walk past them.

Looksmaxxing is the only way to make your life better. Think about it. Your life will literally change before your eyes, it’s almost unimaginable. Your goal should be to literally change your reality. You want to have a taste of what it’s like to be born blessed? Looksmax. Looksmax like your live depends on it (because it does). Every overtime hour you work, every rep you, every hour you research your surgery, every time you do your skin routine: it counts.

Life isn’t fair. You need to cheat the system to win if you weren’t born into it. You need to literally invest in yourself to win. The biggest investment is you.

Remember boyos, everything stems from lookism: racism, sexism, bullying, etc. Being good looking surpass it all.
Ok.... This is so stupid.... I do not understand why everyone is upvoting this post and pretending its somehow profound..... This is what he said:
"Are you a loser who doesnt get out and stays inside all the time has some shitty job and doesnt take care of themselves? Does it make your life shitty to be a loser? Well guess what! If you improve yourself and go outside you will no longer be a loser and your life will improve!"
Did I sum that up right...? Yeah... Yeah dude that's sort of the point of this site... Also people on instagram who post pictures of them partying every day are not happy. Hate to break it to you but if you go to an ACTUAL chads social media (one that isnt clouty or that has a career to promote) he posts little to nothing at all because he is out living his life and doesn't need online approval.

Last edited:
Truth.

I didn't realize how bad my youth was untill I looksmaxed in my early 20s and was treated as an entirely different type of human being. I always used to think that most people lived an at least somewhat similar life to my subhuman one:
I was able to cope decently with my 'non ideal' childhood. 'Oh people aren't really having much sex and relationships/girls aren't fun at all. 'Oh most people have large difficulties making friends and fitting in. Oh most people are being treated poorly by people they don't know. Most people don't have a supportive social circle. Most people aren't rewarded/praised much for their effort. Getting positive/friendly responses from girls is extremely rare for everyone. etc.'

Now? I feel like I basically got robbed of a normal human experience in the first 20 years of my life. Depression went through the roof.
So your life got better (because you got your shit together probably), and you got depressed because of it?

Exactly, very self-aware perspective.

This is a constant issue for so many people who are "blackpilled" with the looks theory perspective. It becomes an all-encompassing worldview and they fail to see the blatant reality that is right in front of them. One could theoretically looksmax to win over their "oneitis", but at that point they are in that chasing someone else mentality like you mentioned. That always puts the person at that girl's will.

The reason I emphasize being "NT" and "lowinhib" so much recently is because being in this mindset is what ultimately increases your success with girls and eventually getting you laid. Once I dropped the looks theory perspective and began just living life and being socially active, I began to see the obsessive insecurity I had about all my physical features get thrown out the window. Obviously, if you meet a certain looks threshold that increases the chances you would have with certain girls. But being a "social god" is a huge contributing factor, it can sometimes completely make up for not meeting a certain looks level.

I can't even begin to describe though how much Nardil has made a difference for me (and now Vorinostat). I've hooked up with very beautiful girls in warm approach settings due to not being a complete autist in conversation and with their being a mutual attraction ahead of time. I've learned that even if a girl does show attraction towards you and does give you IOIs, that you can still ruin the situation if you're too "lowinhib" or too "autistic". Anyone that is a diehard believer of looks theory would be absolutely shattered if and when they experience this. This is where the BDD starts to become very problematic because the thoughts of "if only had more forward growth", "if only if I was taller", or "if only I had more prominent cheekbones and a sharper jawline" comes into play even stronger.
You said in the second paragraph "The reason I emphasize being "NT" and "lowinhib" so much recently is because being in this mindset is what ultimately increases your success with girls and eventually getting you laid." But in the third you said "even if a girl does show attraction towards you and does give you IOIs, that you can still ruin the situation if you're too "lowinhib" or too "autistic". So which is it? Should you be low inhib or medium inhib? A lot of the substances you recommend all work to kill your inhibition so isn't it possible that it kills too much of your inhibition and you become too low inhibition and it all comes back to bite you and make you worse? And how to avoid this if it can happen?

Just want some clarification on that part.