Serious Why you should not take steroids(Low iqcels don't enter)

Bigcel

Bigcel

No pain, No gain.
Time online
10d 10h 40m
Your heart is a muscle. It enlarges when testosterone increases. Which is big enough reason to stay away from roids if you have a genetic history of heart diseases.
  • high blood pressure
  • blood clots
  • heart attacks
  • stroke
  • artery damage
  • It can permanently disable your testosterone production. And it causes:
  • 1)decreased sperm production
  • 2)enlarged breasts(jfl if you want to risk having manboobs for the rest of you life)
  • 3)shrinking of the testicles
  • 4)male-pattern baldness(Balding genes will be activated)
  • 5)testicular cancer
Roidrage is real. It can stunt growth. Not to mention the skin side effects. It increases suicide risk:
Jfl if you think you'll be able to overcome the fear of steroids side effects as a high inhibcel .

GarouTheIncel

GarouTheIncel

Arcanologist
Time online
32d 2h 34m
Your heart is a muscle. It enlarges when testosterone increases. Which is big enough reason to stay away from roids if you have a genetic history of heart diseases.
  • high blood pressure
  • blood clots
  • heart attacks
  • stroke
  • artery damage
  • 2)enlarged breasts(jfl if you want to risk having manboobs for the rest of you life)
  • 5)testicular cancer
Roidrage is real. It can stunt growth. Not to mention the skin side effects. It increases suicide risk:
Jfl if you think you'll be able to overcome the fear of steroids side effects as a high inhibcel .
All of this can be stopped with proper supplementation of vitamin k2 , having an anti estrogen , PCT correctly taking preg on cycle RU58841 applied topically to stop hair loss

Loud_Jock

Loud_Jock

Knowledgable
Time online
18d 2h 30m
  • high blood pressure
  • blood clots
  • heart attacks
  • stroke
  • artery damage
  • 5)testicular cancer
Did you get that info pamphlet from school along with your anti drug DARE pamphlet?

Several major errors from your bullet points alone. This whole thread is TRASH

Bigcel

Bigcel

No pain, No gain.
Time online
10d 10h 40m
@Chad1212 @retard @Danish_Retard check this out

Bigcel

Bigcel

No pain, No gain.
Time online
10d 10h 40m
Did you get that info pamphlet from school along with your anti drug DARE pamphlet?

Several major errors from your bullet points alone. This whole thread is TRASH
Prove it

xefo69

xefo69

𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐖𝐢𝐧
Time online
95d 1h 59m
Cope

RoundHouse

RoundHouse

I love all that blood.
Time online
31d 15h 48m
You can avoid most of the side effects if you aren’t sub 80IQ and actually KNOW what are you doing and not listening to people online
this

Chad1212

Chad1212

| MGTOW | ASEXUALmaxing |
Time online
96d 14h 28m
Sub 80 iq people are more likely to take steroids.
They can either way avoid the side effects by taking the right supplementation and correct PCT + normal dosages

GarouTheIncel

GarouTheIncel

Arcanologist
Time online
32d 2h 34m
How will you stop heart side effects?
vitamin k2 d3 and A stop the heart problems what actually happens is high T makes more nutrients is being traveled to the bones thus you need more k2 to stop clogging same with the hair just take high doses of k2 and d3 with some fish oil and ur gucci

Bigcel

Bigcel

No pain, No gain.
Time online
10d 10h 40m
Loud_Jock

Loud_Jock

Knowledgable
Time online
18d 2h 30m
You are the one making preposterous claims so the burden of proof is on you. That being said I have an enormous amount of data saved on this subject, though I won't sift trough it all on your account as you have already decided you are right and would obviously dismiss any contradictory findings i present.

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Subhuman
Time online
53d 17h 39m
There are no proven heart side effects like "enlarged heart" that the propaganda like to tout. There are other negatives like the effect it has on HDL levels for example.
obv you get an enlarged heart, your arteries will be the size of a 2.50 giant. But that only happens if you have the genetics to be a mass monster and weigh 120+kg lean. If you just do some light steroids and weigh 80kg the effect will be most likely small. And that the heart enlarges is necessary to keep up with the amount of muscle you will have

Bigcel

Bigcel

No pain, No gain.
Time online
10d 10h 40m
They can either way avoid the side effects by taking the right supplementation and correct PCT + normal dosages
Do you condone finasteride usage for hair loss?

Bigcel

Bigcel

No pain, No gain.
Time online
10d 10h 40m
You don't need to agree with me. This is just me warning you about the risk of side effects. Ultimate it is your body, your choice. I personally don't think it's worth the risk, especially if you don't have good guide(it is different for everyone). And good luck getting genuine steroids if it's illegal in your country.

Lorsss

Lorsss

depigmented european indid
Time online
106d 8h 23m
my blood pressure is 61 dyastolic and 98 systolic, despite I had 2 cycles of SARMs in my life.

Loud_Jock

Loud_Jock

Knowledgable
Time online
18d 2h 30m
You don't need to agree with me. This is just me warning you about the risk of side effects. Ultimate it is your body, your choice. I personally don't think it's worth the risk, especially if you don't have good guide(it is different for everyone). And good luck getting genuine steroids if it's illegal in your country.
I get what you are trying to do and I think everyone should be educated on the risks of messing with their endocrine system. I think the actual well known side effects are scary enough though and ought to make most people think twice.

However I don't think we should exaggerate the risks either. Synthetic testosterone is the same as natural testosterone our bodies produce. It's been prescribed by doctors to millions of people for very long time. Not just test but other anabolic androgenic steroids. Little boys and girls has been on powerful oral steroid cyles for years and been just fine as have burn victims and other patients. Hell there are records of people taking large doses of Oxandrolone for 5 years straight with no major side effects or permanent damage. The same dose that bodybuilders advice NEVER to take more than 6 weeks or the liver toxicity will kill their liver.,

Did you for example know that women who are on birth control are literally on a Nandrolone perma cruise? Better known in bodybuilding as "Deca" a powerful steroid used in conjunction with testosterone for gaining muscle. It's a small dose obviously but it is Nandrolone they are taking and it's not making them grow dicks or whatever.

Bigcel

Bigcel

No pain, No gain.
Time online
10d 10h 40m
I get what you are trying to do and I think everyone should be educated on the risks of messing with their endocrine system. I think the actual well known side effects are scary enough though and ought to make most people think twice.

However I don't think we should exaggerate the risks either. Synthetic testosterone is the same as natural testosterone our bodies produce. It's been prescribed by doctors to millions of people for very long time. Not just test but other anabolic androgenic steroids. Little boys and girls has been on powerful oral steroid cyles for years and been just fine as have burn victims and other patients. Hell there are records of people taking large doses of Oxandrolone for 5 years straight with no major side effects or permanent damage. The same dose that bodybuilders advice NEVER to take more than 6 weeks or the liver toxicity will kill their liver.,

Did you for example know that women who are on birth control are literally on a Nandrolone perma cruise? Better known in bodybuilding as "Deca" a powerful steroid used in conjunction with testosterone for gaining muscle. It's a small dose obviously but it is Nandrolone they are taking and it's not making them grow dicks or whatever.
Deca can be good but it can cause deca dick.

zeroshame

zeroshame

The looksmaxxing must go on
Time online
21d 10h 10m
Steroids are like a deal with the devil.
Everyone who takes a deal with the devil thinks they're special and won't get fucked over like everyone else. They think they understand something others don't, they think they'll be able to handle it, that those who failed were fools.

looxmakser49

looxmakser49

mogger of niggers
Time online
180d 21h 35m
complerely and utterly groundbreaking ngl

brb gonna stop injecting asap and prob testosteronemin to 100 ng/dl for the rest of my life to minimise cardiotoxicity, neurotoxicity and carcinogenesis

arianaisawesome

arianaisawesome

5'7 RECESSED PAKISTANI 18 Y/O MISOGYNIST & RACIST
Time online
28d 7h 40m
Follow lots of the celeb programs tbh. All our super heroes pretty much have gotten on roids to enhance their physique for movies, including Henry Cavil, Michael B Jordan, Kumal Nanjiani, Zac Efron, the list goes on and on. Just pretend youre one of them doing a role for a movie or something. Its not too hard.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Should I wait to hit my natty limit before starting on steroids???? Looksmaxing 19
IwantToLooksMaxx Serious At which body fat percentage should a bulk end? Looksmaxing 20
M What haircut should i do ? Looksmaxing 4