Why you should not take steroids(Low iqcels don't enter)

Bigcel

Bigcel

Get big or die tryin. No pain, No gain.
Your heart is a muscle. It enlarges when testosterone increases. Which is big enough reason to stay away from roids if you have a genetic history of heart diseases.
  • high blood pressure
  • blood clots
  • heart attacks
  • stroke
  • artery damage
  • It can permanently disable your testosterone production. And it causes:
  • 1)decreased sperm production
  • 2)enlarged breasts(jfl if you want to risk having manboobs for the rest of you life)
  • 3)shrinking of the testicles
  • 4)male-pattern baldness(Balding genes will be activated)
  • 5)testicular cancer
Roidrage is real. It can stunt growth. Not to mention the skin side effects. It increases suicide risk:
Jfl if you think you'll be able to overcome the fear of steroids side effects as a high inhibcel .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, BigBoy, ascentium and 14 others
Your heart is a muscle. It enlarges when testosterone increases. Which is big enough reason to stay away from roids if you have a genetic history of heart diseases.
  • high blood pressure
  • blood clots
  • heart attacks
  • stroke
  • artery damage
  • 2)enlarged breasts(jfl if you want to risk having manboobs for the rest of you life)
  • 5)testicular cancer
Roidrage is real. It can stunt growth. Not to mention the skin side effects. It increases suicide risk:
Jfl if you think you'll be able to overcome the fear of steroids side effects as a high inhibcel .
All of this can be stopped with proper supplementation of vitamin k2 , having an anti estrogen , PCT correctly taking preg on cycle RU58841 applied topically to stop hair loss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 9837, bruh3610 and 15 others
All of this can be stopped with proper supplementation of vitamin k2 , having an anti estrogen , PCT correctly taking preg on cycle RU58841 applied topically to stop hair loss
How will you stop heart side effects?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 6191, HighIQcel and 2 others
  • high blood pressure
  • blood clots
  • heart attacks
  • stroke
  • artery damage
  • 5)testicular cancer
Did you get that info pamphlet from school along with your anti drug DARE pamphlet?

Several major errors from your bullet points alone. This whole thread is TRASH

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, I'mme, Lolcel and 15 others
@Chad1212 @retard @Danish_Retard check this out

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Did you get that info pamphlet from school along with your anti drug DARE pamphlet?

Several major errors from your bullet points alone. This whole thread is TRASH
Prove it

Cope

• +1
Reactions: spark
@Chad1212 @retard @Danish_Retard check this out
You can avoid most of the side effects if you aren’t sub 80IQ and actually KNOW what are you doing and not listening to people online

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 9837 and 11 others
shit thread, zero research

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and xefo
You can avoid most of the side effects if you aren’t sub 80IQ and actually KNOW what are you doing and not listening to people online
this

• +1
Sub 80 iq people are more likely to take steroids.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 1400 and 3 others
There are no proven heart side effects like "enlarged heart" that the propaganda like to tout. There are other negatives like the effect it has on HDL levels for example.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mouthbreath and CrazyFitLover
Sub 80 iq people are more likely to take steroids.
They can either way avoid the side effects by taking the right supplementation and correct PCT + normal dosages

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
vitamin k2 d3 and A stop the heart problems what actually happens is high T makes more nutrients is being traveled to the bones thus you need more k2 to stop clogging same with the hair just take high doses of k2 and d3 with some fish oil and ur gucci

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7313 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, TITUS, Deleted member 4332 and 1 other person
Only steroid that scientifically enlarges the heart is HGH and I bet that most of us cant even afford that shit bc its mental to spend 1-10k on ONLY ONE steroid cycle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, Earn__Greatness, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
You are the one making preposterous claims so the burden of proof is on you. That being said I have an enormous amount of data saved on this subject, though I won't sift trough it all on your account as you have already decided you are right and would obviously dismiss any contradictory findings i present.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Good_Little_Goy
There are no proven heart side effects like "enlarged heart" that the propaganda like to tout. There are other negatives like the effect it has on HDL levels for example.
obv you get an enlarged heart, your arteries will be the size of a 2.50 giant. But that only happens if you have the genetics to be a mass monster and weigh 120+kg lean. If you just do some light steroids and weigh 80kg the effect will be most likely small. And that the heart enlarges is necessary to keep up with the amount of muscle you will have

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
They can either way avoid the side effects by taking the right supplementation and correct PCT + normal dosages
Do you condone finasteride usage for hair loss?

• +1
Screenshot 2020 08 31 at 151329

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Do you condone finasteride usage for hair loss?
Absolutely NOT
Especially if you are still a teenager or young adult

• +1
You don't need to agree with me. This is just me warning you about the risk of side effects. Ultimate it is your body, your choice. I personally don't think it's worth the risk, especially if you don't have good guide(it is different for everyone). And good luck getting genuine steroids if it's illegal in your country.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
my blood pressure is 61 dyastolic and 98 systolic, despite I had 2 cycles of SARMs in my life.

You don't need to agree with me. This is just me warning you about the risk of side effects. Ultimate it is your body, your choice. I personally don't think it's worth the risk, especially if you don't have good guide(it is different for everyone). And good luck getting genuine steroids if it's illegal in your country.
I get what you are trying to do and I think everyone should be educated on the risks of messing with their endocrine system. I think the actual well known side effects are scary enough though and ought to make most people think twice.

However I don't think we should exaggerate the risks either. Synthetic testosterone is the same as natural testosterone our bodies produce. It's been prescribed by doctors to millions of people for very long time. Not just test but other anabolic androgenic steroids. Little boys and girls has been on powerful oral steroid cyles for years and been just fine as have burn victims and other patients. Hell there are records of people taking large doses of Oxandrolone for 5 years straight with no major side effects or permanent damage. The same dose that bodybuilders advice NEVER to take more than 6 weeks or the liver toxicity will kill their liver.,

Did you for example know that women who are on birth control are literally on a Nandrolone perma cruise? Better known in bodybuilding as "Deca" a powerful steroid used in conjunction with testosterone for gaining muscle. It's a small dose obviously but it is Nandrolone they are taking and it's not making them grow dicks or whatever.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 4614
I get what you are trying to do and I think everyone should be educated on the risks of messing with their endocrine system. I think the actual well known side effects are scary enough though and ought to make most people think twice.

However I don't think we should exaggerate the risks either. Synthetic testosterone is the same as natural testosterone our bodies produce. It's been prescribed by doctors to millions of people for very long time. Not just test but other anabolic androgenic steroids. Little boys and girls has been on powerful oral steroid cyles for years and been just fine as have burn victims and other patients. Hell there are records of people taking large doses of Oxandrolone for 5 years straight with no major side effects or permanent damage. The same dose that bodybuilders advice NEVER to take more than 6 weeks or the liver toxicity will kill their liver.,

Did you for example know that women who are on birth control are literally on a Nandrolone perma cruise? Better known in bodybuilding as "Deca" a powerful steroid used in conjunction with testosterone for gaining muscle. It's a small dose obviously but it is Nandrolone they are taking and it's not making them grow dicks or whatever.
Deca can be good but it can cause deca dick.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
Steroids are like a deal with the devil.
Everyone who takes a deal with the devil thinks they're special and won't get fucked over like everyone else. They think they understand something others don't, they think they'll be able to handle it, that those who failed were fools.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, CrazyFitLover, HighIQcel and 1 other person
Roid rage

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Gaia262, maxmendietta and 1 other person
Moderate test dose 200-400 mg = minimal sides. You only live once.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, CopingCel and Deleted member 7313
Follow lots of the celeb programs tbh. All our super heroes pretty much have gotten on roids to enhance their physique for movies, including Henry Cavil, Michael B Jordan, Kumal Nanjiani, Zac Efron, the list goes on and on. Just pretend youre one of them doing a role for a movie or something. Its not too hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Cares
how-to-look-like-jeff-seid.jpg
100% natty.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 9344 and Loud_Jock
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Mouthbreath and Danish_Retard
You'll never look like him even with steroids.

HAIR LOSS

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 9344 and Danish_Retard
Soo no blast and cruising tren?

Everyone’s body is different. With some, steroids won’t really have any negative effects. But with the majority, a lot of people will get fucked. Making generalizations is beyond stupid. “Muh there are no sides bro you’ll just get huge” vs “Muh you will lose all you hair after one cycle and be infertile”

just do your research and understand that your going to be doing DRUGS and your body WILL react to it, negatively and positively.

there’s no point in steroids unless you’re trying to be a bodybuilder. What girls like is in the realm of natural lifting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5187
DN READ BUT LETS GET HUUUUUGE BRAH
INJECTING THE MOMENT WE SPEAK ENJOY BEING SKINNYFAT YOUR WHOLE LIFE CUNT MEANWHILE IM OUT HERE GETTING MAAAD SLOOOTS WITH MY 42 INCH BICEPS BRAH

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and androgenic
DN READ BUT LETS GET HUUUUUGE BRAH
INJECTING THE MOMENT WE SPEAK ENJOY BEING SKINNYFAT YOUR WHOLE LIFE CUNT MEANWHILE IM OUT HERE GETTING MAAAD SLOOOTS WITH MY 42 INCH BICEPS BRAH
"Yeahhh, let's get big boyos"
0_PAY-0_Valdir-Segato.jpg

body-building.jpg

• JFL
95 percent of the muscular dudes at your local gym are on cycle or have done it a cycle. The insane side effects is just internet stories. In real life people use them for a while don’t get much side effects come off them eventually when they get bored with using them. Still don’t think it’s worth it, don’t think any even minor health risk is worth looking a bit bigger than you would naturally

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 110, TopzCat1 and 3 others
Based high IQ thread.

Roidcucks are seething

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and Deleted member 9344
by supplementing with vitamin k2... and codliver oil when on steroids you carry more minerals n shi thru ur heart

What's the thing with pregnenolone? What is it for?

Steroids are like a deal with the devil.
Everyone who takes a deal with the devil thinks they're special and won't get fucked over like everyone else. They think they understand something others don't, they think they'll be able to handle it, that those who failed were fools.
Read Faust from Goethe, fool.

What's the thing with pregnenolone? What is it for?

Read Faust from Goethe, fool.
pregnolone stops the balls from atrophying