Why your balding and how to fix it!

Treasure223

Treasure223

I'm the only nice guy here
Now when i say bald i dont mean norwood your sides receding like a 'mature hairline' a mature hairline is when your sides go back slightly, most people get it through puberty.

Im talking about actual bad norwood.

If your balding or reeceding at 18-20
its most likely gentics, bad hormones and stress or you used shit hair products to look "good" like creams or paste to have good looking hair.

Easy fix is to balance hormones like regular excersise, drinking lots of liquids, enough sleep, manage stress, try using hair masks including coconut oil, argan oil, castor oil, jojoba oil, olive oil, saw palmetto.

if your reeceding at 25-30
it could be caused by high or low testosterone or bad shampoos, simply not showering and genetics.

you most likely should get a water softner and use shampoos without sulfates because thats what strips the natural oils out of hair.
You should also try taking notice if you touch your hair a lot or what hair type you are.

Straight hair: shampoo every 3-4 days. Wavy hair: shampoo 3-5 depending on thickness.
And semi curly to really curly can go weeks. Its better to shampoo less sometimes. Theres a technique thats similar to fasting but its for hair. You basically dont shampoo for a month or so but wet your hair down every day your hair gets shinier and it lasts for a few months.

At 40 If your reeceding and or balding and you have all the things ive said before then its most likely caused by diet, stress or genetics. Or all.

All info was found from studies and multiple sites.

Hope this helped in some way.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 5891, datboijj and 3 others
When the coping is just right

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, LostYouth, Deleted member 5875 and 13 others
Hair masks are cope pretty much. If all hormones are fine and you’re not deficient in anything then it’s genetic and anything other than fin or dut is pointless

• +1
Reactions: TITUS and Treasure223
Hair masks are cope pretty much. If all hormones are fine and you’re not deficient in anything then it’s genetic and anything other than fin or dut is pointless
Atleast you didnt just send memes and shit. Respect that opinion man

Posture.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Incoming and TITUS
You are straight retard and should be banned from talking about hair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Treasure223, Deleted member 10524 and TITUS
High testosterone converts into dht which basically makes hair for other places then your head

Low testosterone also converts into DHT. One doesn't need to be high T to go bald. The question is whether the hair follicles are sensitive to DHT or not. A lot of baldcels are low T soyboys.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, IdiAmin, TITUS and 1 other person
Cope: the thread.

Damn deserves to be in best of the best section

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
OP is right about balding around 25-30.

I thought my hair was falling due to genetics but turns out bad diet + low testo.

I fixed it and regrow my hair back.

PS : my hair loss type was diffuse thinning at the top.

• Love it
Reactions: Treasure223

I thought my hair was falling due to genetics but turns out bad diet + low testo.

So how did you fix it?

Thanks man