Wide brow bone/eyebrows

Deleted member 3962

Deleted member 3962

The Tribe 😳
So, i made a coloringmorph of me, eyebrowmaxxed+lashesmaxxed, and i noticed that wider, darker brows completely takes away my es ratio flaw:
BDFE3B9A 2B57 4850 A6BA F0DE95F8DFA8

irl, my brows end at about the red. Is there a way to widen the brow bone itself/grow longer eyebrows?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Hades, jordanbarrettisgod and 1 other person
Eyebrow Transplant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Patient A and Golden Glass
Gigamogger. Get a harem

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
WHAT??!

Get on basketball ASAP. Play basketball in college, you don’t have to be extremely skilled. Strength combined with your height will make you an explosive beast like lebron.

WHAT??!

Get on basketball ASAP. Play basketball in college, you don’t have to be extremely skilled. Strength combined with your height will make you an explosive beast like lebron.
im really bad lol ive tried it

Slllaaaaaayyyaaaaaaaaa wtf you doin here bro?

hit up eppley about lateral brow bone implant, that’s the only thing I can think of

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, forwardgrowth and Deleted member 3962
im really bad lol ive tried it
Train brother, the learning curve is easier on you because you have height. You can become a millionaire high status GIGAmogger. The harems you have will be legendary

Slllaaaaaayyyaaaaaaaaa wtf you doin here bro?

hit up eppley about lateral brow bone implant, that’s the on my thing I can think of
Lateral brow bone implant? Do u have link?
Train brother, the learning curve is easier on you because you have height. You can become a millionaire high status GIGAmogger. The harems you have will be legendary
ill do my best but no promises

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Nope I don’t think it’s a think lol, just an idea because it could probably be done. Post the non morphed so we can see how much of a max it is

• +1

ill do my best but no promises
Of course brother. Either way, you’re still a PSL legend

• +1
He can’t dunk at 6’9 I don’t think he’s got very athletic genes

it is what it is

can you grab rim at least?

Nope I don’t think it’s a think lol, just an idea because it could probably be done. Post the non morphed so we can see how much of a max it is
Shadow is making eyebrow look wider
BBF1C6C5 EA7D 4960 B9C9 C4FC063A4601

it is what it is

I can put my hand over rim

• +1

it is what it is

He’s got everything son. Space marine genetics tbh

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Deleted member 3962 and OOGABOOGA
Shit bro what sports did you play growing up? If you’re that close and can palm a few months of training will get you there

• +1
Shit bro what sports did you play growing up? If you’re that close and can palm a few months of training will get you there
Soccer, tennis, swimming, baseball, crossfit, lacrosse, etc

btw heres another morph: in this one i change eyebrows to black and lashes to black

before:
8FFDB416 415E 4D2D B146 61602DE1B1C1

after:
42B80FB3 5396 4568 BDDE EC6B31C1F407

i think its realistic tbh.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, bruhcel and OOGABOOGA
Soccer, tennis, swimming, baseball, crossfit, lacrosse, etc

btw heres another morph: in this one i change eyebrows to black and lashes to black
before:
View attachment 221206
after:
View attachment 221207
i think its realistic tbh.
Aye I played soccer too. Center back, hbu? And tennis as well. Would’ve been varsity for both but busted my knee unfortunately.

I’ve got similar coloring but thicker brows, definitely gonna dye them after seeing this. Hell of a morph my friend

• +1
Aye I played soccer too. Center back, hbu? And tennis as well. Would’ve been varsity for both but busted my knee unfortunately
Goalie but i always wanted to forward

• +1
Goalie but i always wanted to forward
Figured, hows the footwork? Are you bad at basketball athletically or skill wise? I’m sure you could try out and play at least jv this year to start training. They don’t need you to have handles if you play center at that height. You’ll be dunking before the seasons done. Hope it’s not too late

• +1
Fuck i might risk latisse tbh

i need these gains

6A34635F C901 4CC7 8CA9 7405BC84BAC1

Figured, hows the footwork? Are you bad at basketball athletically or skill wise? I’m sure you could try out and play at least jv this year to start training. They don’t need you to have handles if you play center at that height. You’ll be dunking before the seasons done. Hope it’s not too late
Too late :(
Im bad skill wise.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and OOGABOOGA
Fuck i might risk latisse tbh

i need these gains

View attachment 221211

Too late :(
Im bad skill wise.
Is it just me or do your eyes look kinda Asian. Probably just me coping with my inferior genes but maybe

shit bro if you want to go that path just start going to the gym a ton. short lift sessions emphasizing athleticism and then play a ton of pickup.

• +1
Is it just me or do your eyes look kinda Asian. Probably just me coping with my inferior genes but maybe
Im part cherokee maybe thats it

• Woah
Im part cherokee maybe thats it
Deathnic

but actually native genes are super athletic, what percent are you?

• +1
Its only like 1/10 jfl
Im 75% german iirc
Explains the height. Obviously the odds are against you starting this late but even if you can’t get to pros you can d3 status max or something if you really put in work
F5F89830 424D 4B0F A735 90D0371FE7E1

this is one of my boys from high school. He’s at the best sports analytics program in the country. It’s extremely selective, they only take 20 per year. Basketball is what he knows best. So there you go. If you want it, get on it. That is your truest path to ascending to gigachad

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noped, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3962
R

Last edited:
  • Woah
Explains the height. Obviously the odds are against you starting this late but even if you can’t get to pros you can d3 status max or something if you really put in work
View attachment 221217
this is one of my boys from high school. He’s at the best sports analytics program in the country. It’s extremely selective, they only take 20 per year. Basketball is what he knows best. So there you go. If you want it, get on it. That is your truest path to ascending to gigachad
😲
unfortunately the season is over
I have a hoop at home tho, i can practice there. It would also be good for some fresh air ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and OOGABOOGA
😲
unfortunately the season is over
I have a hoop at home tho, i can practice there. It would also be good for some fresh air ngl.
Yeah if your problem is skills then just start running dribbling and driving drills on your hoop ig. Another friend of mine played pro in Australia but got ACL’d, I’m sure he’s got some advice

now gimme my likes brotha

• +1
50 ppl viewing this thread and not one with more answers :rage:

how the fuck are you 6'9 and cant dunk ahahahah

baby hops detected

• JFL
Small pfl, it's over

Daffuck bro, i can dunk and i’m almost a foot smaller than u lol 😂😂 at 6’9 u are like 1 in 100000, if i was u i will be in nba asap money and statusmaxing. Anyway, for eyebrows try minox for few months(for me worked a bit) if dont work eyebrows transplant

Are you actually 6'9? Anyway u can prove it? One of the most famous tallest people is 7'2 and is a bodybuilder. If you really are that tall you are wasting your potential. Really consider playing bball.

Oh no, this gay cuck is licking ass of chad again

• Woah
  • +1
indeade son
Damn you’re 6’9” go outside and slay tf lol. I wouldn’t want to be taller than 6’5” tho. Too much unwanted attention. I’m happy with being 6’2” taller than 90% of people

• +1
how big is ur skull bro compared to a 6'0 friend for example, are u a skullcell or does your skull look proportional
I have a very big skull.

25” circumference
I thought hairline to chin was 8.5” but i remeasured today and its 9”
Bizygo is 16cm(32mm over the 99%percentile)

• Woah
Reactions: noped
  • +1
Reactions: noped