Wide Face REALLY affects how you're treated

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
It can be both a good and a bad thing, but it's not an aspect of facial aesthetics you should ignore. On one hand if you're at least decent looking it will make people assume you're masculine, driven, motivated, and goal-oriented. This is exactly what people think of me even before I say anything, even my rhino surgeon was selling me on the idea of having a "nice, masculine nose that will do well on Wall Street" JFL.

This can be either a good or a bad thing, if that's the impression you want to make when you meet people, if not then it just creates false expectations... If you're ugly then its a fucking disaster, you'll be seen as untrustworthy and low IQ, most people won't want to interact with you (goes for ugly guys in general but its more pronounced for ugly wide-faced males).

In terms of how girls treat you, I have found they expect you to be more masculine when you have a wide face. I'm basically average in masculine behavior, but I get the impression people and foids expect me to act more masculine than I normally do, or to be more interested in masculine hobbies (I'm slowly getting into these to try to fulfill that expectation).

Just some thoughts, any opinions?

• +1
Reactions: shaugstir, Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 3195 and 4 others
Wide face can be good for masc maxxing, but I see more tall faced leaders and such tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 3202 and CupOfCoffee
It can be both a good and a bad thing, but it's not an aspect of facial aesthetics you should ignore. On one hand if you're at least decent looking it will make people assume you're masculine, driven, motivated, and goal-oriented. This is exactly what people think of me even before I say anything, even my rhino surgeon was selling me on the idea of having a "nice, masculine nose that will do well on Wall Street" JFL.

This can be either a good or a bad thing, if that's the impression you want to make when you meet people, if not then it just creates false expectations... If you're ugly then its a fucking disaster, you'll be seen as untrustworthy and low IQ, most people won't want to interact with you (goes for ugly guys in general but its more pronounced for ugly wide-faced males).

In terms of how girls treat you, I have found they expect you to be more masculine when you have a wide face. I'm basically average in masculine behavior, but I get the impression people and foids expect me to act more masculine than I normally do, or to be more interested in masculine hobbies (I'm slowly getting into these to try to fulfill that expectation).

Just some thoughts, any opinions?

Yeah but very wide and superhero-looking faces irl always look very unnatural (which it often is) in my opinion, it kind of creates a goofy image and an image of low iq and degeneracy towards the individual having it tbh and if you are missing chin projection or have a shit nose then it won't matter and no halo will be gained from it

I believe crooked, subhuman jew nose destroys faces the most alongside 404-chins

All about HARMONY

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
High fwhr + prettyboy features/harmony = automatic 7+ imo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Wide face can be good for masc maxxing, but I see more tall faced leaders and such tbh.
I think long faced people are seen as more trustworthy and competent, which makes them seen as better leaders.
Yeah but very wide and superhero-looking faces irl always look very unnatural (which it often is) in my opinion, it kind of creates a goofy image and an image of low iq and degeneracy towards the individual having it tbh and if you are missing chin projection or have a shit nose then it won't matter and no halo will be gained from it

I believe crooked, subhuman jew nose destroys faces the most alongside 404-chins

All about HARMONY
It's all about harmony. Jew noses literally kill harmony on everybody which is why rhino is a must if you've got one

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
I think long faced people are seen as more trustworthy and competent, which makes them seen as better leaders.
It's all about harmony. Jew noses literally kill harmony on everybody which is why rhino is a must if you've got one

Rhinoplasty if done correctly and by a good surgeon is one of the few surgeries that can increase psl more than 1-2 points in many cases tbh

Rhinoplasty if done correctly and by a good surgeon is one of the few surgeries that can increase psl more than 1-2 points in many cases tbh
I actually got a rhino last week, once the swelling goes down over next few months I'll probably get about 0.5 psl increase, especially from the side and 3/4 angle. Fortunately my jew nose wasn't too extreme

I actually got a rhino last week, once the swelling goes down over next few months I'll probably get about 0.5 psl increase, especially from the side and 3/4 angle. Fortunately my jew nose wasn't too extreme

Nice, do you think you could go up a whole psl point once all of the swelling and permanent result shows up ?

Nice, do you think you could go up a whole psl point once all of the swelling and permanent result shows up ?
With the addition of losing facial bloat and getting lean my face is looking a LOT better than before, there's no telling for sure how many points until I'm at my target body fat percentage. Started around 3.75psl, might legitimately be 5psl soon, from there it's a matter of keeping my hair/transplant, getting jacked, and acquiring looks halos.

Are you getting a rhino too?

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222
With the addition of losing facial bloat and getting lean my face is looking a LOT better than before, there's no telling for sure how many points until I'm at my target body fat percentage. Started around 3.75psl, might legitimately be 5psl soon, from there it's a matter of keeping my hair/transplant, getting jacked, and acquiring looks halos.

Are you getting a rhino too?

Yeah but i'm 17 so i can't do it right now but definitely will when i'm 19, it's the surgery that will yield the largest result tbh

Btw did you get a hair transplant in turkey ?

Yeah but i'm 17 so i can't do it right now but definitely will when i'm 19, it's the surgery that will yield the largest result tbh

Btw did you get a hair transplant in turkey ?
Didn't do it yet, might or might not next January, depends on if my hair loss regimen works, if its good I'll postpone the transplant till I recover financially...

true, can confirm my face is giant and they always assume i like "manly" things like watching soccer and cars, dafuk is that shit? soccer is the most boring sport there is, oh look its a car, it moves so fast soo manly
chicks are retarded same as normies

• +1
true, can confirm my face is giant and they always assume i like "manly" things like watching soccer and cars, dafuk is that shit? soccer is the most boring sport there is, oh look its a car, it moves so fast soo manly
chicks are retarded same as normies

Chicks are very boring indeed and conversations with them are depressing and suifuel tbh
their pussy ass and bjs is the only thing i need
for friends and talking males are much more relatable and superior ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Deleted member 1680, samm735 and 1 other person
You know Jews actually invented rhino

I have a pretty wide face, I'm expected to always behave ultra masculine by foids, kinda annoying bc any sign of vulnarability and theyre outta there.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 1680
Wide face without tall skull just makes you look like a low class ethnic. Tyler mahers skull is much more attractive to girls than mike tysons

I have a pretty wide face, I'm expected to always behave ultra masculine by foids, kinda annoying bc any sign of vulnarability and theyre outta there.
You dont look like you have one. Post front pic

Same bro

My face is too wide, bizygomatic width is around 6 inches which is just too much

I have average IPD and slightly above average PFL and I still need to increase one of these or reduce my zygoma and jaw width (prob not happening)

Alternatively I can just wear glasses for life

Wide face without tall skull just makes you look like a low class ethnic. Tyler mahers skull is much more attractive to girls than mike tysons

You dont look like you have one. Post front pic

It looks wider when im at a higher bodyfat % like in the last 2 photos.( had just come off crutches in those 2 photos) Guess as I get more Buccal fat.

Take into account lens distortion here

• +1
Reactions: BogdanYermakov
pretty >>>>> masc any day of the week
Low T Cope
pretty boy is their first choice for a betabux while they fuck the masculine guy on the side.

Low T Cope
pretty boy is their first choice for a betabux while they fuck the masculine guy on the side.
pretty boy aesthetics are what any foid find attractive. a regular midface is way better than a long one, masculinity can only get you so far.

Holy fuck, your actually Chad.
Tell us how it is being Chad, do you get approached??

Time to rename Looksmax.me to ChadDiscussion.me
Fucking hell
Rhino would turn you into one of the biggest chads here
Im depressedcel, had some fucked up shit in my life that made me this way.

But yes, I get approached by foids, idc about foids because sex is easy to get, currently nursing a very circumstancial breakup which is why i have no interest I suppose. plus im still in love with my most recent ex JFL :feelswhy:

Had 2 different realtionships fail in last year so kinda demotivated on that aspect lol

Stories please.
How does this go down?
i dont want to get 20% brag warning again lol..
But usually in bars, pubs and clubs or parties etc.
helps that im 6 ft 1 also, 6"2 when i wear my timberlands (average male height in UK is 5"10 i think).

I can PM some of the stuff i get sent but wont post again bc last time i made a thread about tinder and stuff i got a 20% warning

helps that im 6 ft 1 also, 6"2 when i wear my timberlands (average male height in UK is 5"10 i think).

I can PM some of the stuff i get sent but wont post again bc last time i made a thread about tinder and stuff i got a 20% warning
giving personal experience of being GL
bragging warning
jfl at seething mods
Sure man, you can pm examples. I'd find it interesting to see what getting approached by women looks like.

I've got a wide face and I've gotten the masculine comments before, usually from older women, though.

PM me, too. I'm interested. I don't go to social gatherings often, but I've been approached there when I went.

Last edited:

Please pm be as well bro, maybe make a group message with us.
Fuck mods, fuck them to the moon.

pm me bro

It looks wider when im at a higher bodyfat % like in the last 2 photos.( had just come off crutches in those 2 photos) Guess as I get more Buccal fat.

Take into account lens distortion here

View attachment 60627View attachment 60628View attachment 60632View attachment 60633
Question though, I was thinking of growing my hair out to like Mick Jagger length, do you guys think it would suit me

Like this maybe, If i get down to like 10% bf so my cheekbones show with hollows.
1316-WM-GROM-03%2520copy.jpg

Question though, I was thinking of growing my hair out to like Mick Jagger length, do you guys think it would suit me

Like this maybe, If i get down to like 10% bf so my cheekbones show with hollows.
1316-WM-GROM-03%2520copy.jpg
You would look worse with long hair.

• So Sad
Reactions: samm735
This is exactly my experience. For my personality to match my looks it's like they expect me to be emotionless. Time to dominationmaxx honestly
I've got a wide face and I've gotten the masculine comments before, usually from older women, though.
Lmao same, idk why but older women seem to be more attracted to masculine faces more than younger foids.

Wow that's an interesting comparison. Hadn't thought about FWHR being too high. Anyone know what the ideal is?
Yes , fwhr can be too high. I would say the best fwhr is about 1.8

• +1
I have a wide face and everybody assumes im some super intelligent near genius

• +1
In business world nobody will trust wide faced guys. In dating world they reign supreme.

I would not trust my money to some low inhib wide faced thick necked jock looking dude.

I would trust a tall, sophisticated, but softer looking man instead.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
In business world nobody will trust wide faced guys. In dating world they reign supreme.

I would not trust my money to some low inhib wide faced thick necked jock looking dude.

I would trust a tall, sophisticated, but softer looking man instead.
Then I am the right man for you.

Then I am the right man for you.
It is logical. The underlying idea is "fuck, if this thick necked alpha jock steals my money...what will I do? He clearly mogs me sheeeet"

And the opposite "this pale high inhib Ivy League pencil necked geeky dude surely guards his reputation as his life and he wouldn't dare to fuck up"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846