wide face theory is not applied to asians.

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..

when asians get wide they often be really fucking flat and get kim jong un phenotype.
even if he gets rid of his fat, he will still be bloated due to extreme brachycephaly.

1591cca3 67b5 4fd7 b501 149016990712

it's like this. when brachycephaly gets so hard, the side of neurocranium gets wider and makes bloated looks. but it cannot be redeemed by being lean.

wide head theory is clearly bullshit.

your face gotta be slightly narrow and thats how to get tall face and zygomatic bone can be pronounced.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
narrow face allegiance (y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and MD_Hopeful69
View attachment 91066

when asians get wide they often be really fucking flat and get kim jong un phenotype.
even if he gets rid of his fat, he will still be bloated due to extreme brachycephaly.

View attachment 91067

it's like this. when brachycephaly gets so hard, the side of neurocranium gets wider and makes bloated looks. but it cannot be redeemed by being lean.

High IQ
your face gotta be slightly narrow and thats how to get tall face and zygomatic bone can be pronounced.
Krusty Krab IQ

View attachment 91066

View attachment 91067

Really? Indian here.

Attachments

• IMG_20190803_172331.jpg
    IMG_20190803_172331.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 70
View attachment 91066

View attachment 91067

kim should reduce his body fat in the first place anyway.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme
You mog 80 percent of India tbh
Hi reptiles. I'm not sure whether that is sarcasm or truth, but thanks anyway. (Thb, I would like clarification hahaha)

Ideal Is dolicocephalic/mesocephalic skull+robust cheekbones/jaw, this is not hard to understand lol

Hi reptiles. I'm not sure whether that is sarcasm or truth, but thanks anyway. (Thb, I would like clarification hahaha)

No i'm being honest

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
that's pan faced gook theory

ya i think it’s better to have a narrow face

wide and tall face is ideal for any race

Long faced Dolichocephaliccels coping hard ITT.

These guys are fat and asians are ugly due to subhuman forward growth and lack of androgens, not wide skulls.