BeChadOrDieTryin'
7A209EFB 0F75 4BFA 9162 D465240AC93A
D665326D B9B9 4955 8DAF 40A7C8419365
5F337814 5092 4A7C A3B8 5B1EC3F95956

6922315B 39BF 4CA5 B148 696AB0959956
3A49CC48 53EC 49DB A798 830CC8FFD8D8

BA8123EF 0BE0 4726 A68D 90027CEC1F1F

I do wish to have a wide jaw but as someone who has narrow jaw I choose to cope

Wide jaw must be one of the most overrated traits out there.

• +1
Reactions: iwillbeflinch, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
Jaw or chin?

• +1
Reactions: Dunkelheit
Some of these jaw are not narrow, the width of the jaw is almost the same as the bizygomatic width, they just have high gonial angles

Also Mario and Cavill have wide jaws lol

• +1
Reactions: iwillbeflinch, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2810 and 1 other person
Some of these jaw are not narrow, the width of the jaw is almost the same as the bizygomatic width, they just have high gonial angles

Also Mario and Cavill have wide jaws lol
The first 3 pics are examples for wide jaw

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
The first 3 pics are examples for wide jaw
https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FlIjPEXh.jpg&hash=f677516e790736159d8641f49862af23

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
jaw is overated chin is far more important

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Mateusz74 and Deleted member 3043
jaw is overated chin is far more important
Im starting to think so too. Seems more dimorphic. Morph a wide square projecting chin on someone and they look insanely DOM. Not always true with morphing a wide jaw. Someone morphed a wide chin on orb and he went from anime loving nerd to a football loving jock.

• +1
Reactions: Dino Hamciaren
Im starting to think so too. Seems more dimorphic. Morph a wide square projecting chin on someone and they look insanely DOM. Not always true with morphing a wide jaw. Someone morphed a wide chin on orb and he went from anime loving nerd to a football loving jock.
Are invisible gonials from frontal a bad trait ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Lol youre posting a debate about narrow vs wide and dont post lachowskis perfect narrow jaw

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 3202 and 4 others
it's probably only high bf that makes them invisible
Or when the intergonial distance is much smaller than the interzygomatic distance

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 2810, Pendejo and 1 other person
so wide chin is better than wide jaw?
i mean a wide chin + kinda narrow jaw but harmonious is better ?
Kinda. Visible gonials = anugularity
may be it's a masseter issue

like really ?

what is better? wide square jaw or chin ?
@Alarico8 enlighten us
chin is the most more important in whole lower third. Chin height is attractive trait itself and it's important af for harmony (chin to philtrum and facial thirds). Width and shape is important too.

• Love it
chin is the most more important in whole lower third. Chin height is attractive trait itself and it's important af for harmony (chin to philtrum and facial thirds). Width and shape is important too.
not sure if it's true, but it's fine when
yeah don't know why he looks like a potato in his lower third ? is it something else than bf ?
he has a good gonial angle that makes the illusion of squareness

Cope cope cope to anyone who says jaws is overrated, wide jaw mogs the hell out of narrow, after I looked at the first three guys the next three looked so terrible in comparison

Brb David Gandy wide jaw
Brb Simon Nessman Wide Jaw
Brb Henry Cavill wide jaw
Brb Kurt Russell wide jaw

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 168
  • 7ddce7d7662162e63bd42804e0c5918a.jpg
    7ddce7d7662162e63bd42804e0c5918a.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 120
  • e87d701b14775b4479fba84997685e88.jpg
    e87d701b14775b4479fba84997685e88.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 146
  • Screenshot_20190925-224848_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190925-224848_Gallery.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 155
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 2227, Pendejo and 1 other person
imo in some pics the jaw of oprys is kinda narrow ngl

Chin height and forward growth is most important

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 3202, lookserumaxeru and 2 others
Cope cope cope to anyone who says jaws is overrated, wide jaw mogs the hell out of narrow, after I looked at the first three guys the next three looked so terrible in comparison

Brb David Gandy wide jaw
Brb Simon Nessman Wide Jaw
Brb Henry Cavill wide jaw
Brb Kurt Russell wide jaw
messman too is kinda narrow, it's not super wide ngl
Chin height and forward growth is most important
forward grown is kinda a meme ngl,most of mm have it not and gl people:it's more about vertical alignement

• +1
forward grown is kinda a meme ngl,most of mm have it not and gl people:it's more about vertical alignement
what a cope, forward growth is life

• +1
Wide jaw, although it only looks good if you're pretty low bf, else you just look even fatter than you already are.

• +1
Thats because his gonial angle
sean_o_pry_cmarine_delceeuw_by_koray_birand_for_xo.jpg

What??!! His jaw is very wide, his chin is a bit narrow tho

Found a morph that shows how he would look with a better gonial angle

Fuck sometimes I’m doing the same morph on my own pics

• +1
i'm not sure anybody has a truly narrow jaw, it is mostly having a wide + tall chin that gives the appearence of a wide square jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Mateusz74
Fuck sometimes I’m doing the same morph on my own pics
I just cant morph myself, i am fine morphing other people, but when i try to morph myself it feels so weird and i am never happy with the result

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 616
Thats because his gonial angle
sean_o_pry_cmarine_delceeuw_by_koray_birand_for_xo.jpg

What??!! His jaw is very wide, his chin is a bit narrow tho

Found a morph that shows how he would look with a better gonial angle

yeah i don't know why for opry's that's probably why you'r right.

Nessman, is wide but nothing extremely wide, like a warrior or smth very huge, as here some claims that the bigger the better :

it's more about harmony agai

Wide jaw, although it only looks good if you're pretty low bf, else you just look even fatter than you already are.
Narrow jaw>Wide
Because...I have narrow :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: UnderCovrN0rmie
Most brutal jawpill right here, this is Giga Jaw vs Narrow Jaw

Attachments

• fullwidth.93bae7cc.jpg
    fullwidth.93bae7cc.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 234
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
i'm not sure anybody has a truly narrow jaw, it is mostly having a wide + tall chin that gives the appearence of a wide square jaw
lol i'm bloated but probably narrow jaw below and i have tough a wide + tall chin

• +1
Well you can still look good with eye area and hair.i like my narrow jaw its pretty aesthetic tbh
yeah, it's not ovER with a narrow jaw like a few of these sweaty basement dwellers will tell you, it's just not a very masculine trait

and that's not an inherently bad thing, either

which one is narrow ?

Stallone doesnt have round jaw like Orb or Renolds, but compared to Kurt Russell it is very narrow, notice how Kurt's jaw completely cover his entire neck up

Stallone doesnt have round jaw like Orb or Renolds, but compared to Kurt Russell it is very narrow, notice how Kurt's jaw completely cover his entire neck up
i'm sorry dude, but bad example : the lower third of stallone looks way more aesthetic

yeah, it's not ovER with a narrow jaw like a few of these sweaty basement dwellers will tell you, it's just not a very masculine trait

Well if masculinity is all then thats ok.Both type of jaws can be good.Not just wide,which many people here think is the only way to be good looking

One flaws does not mean its over boyo, but wide jaw > narrow jaw objectively

Blue eyes > brown eyes but having brown eyes does not mean its over

• +1
his chin is fat and ugly and his jaw seems very bloated ngl. and stallones's one is actually square, way more aesthetic.

One flaws does not mean its over boyo, but wide jaw > narrow jaw objectively

Blue eyes > brown eyes but having brown eyes does not mean its over
Idk, there are a few flaws that can mean it's over, like a really recessed chin, I see what you mean though.

his chin is fat and ugly and his jaw seems very bloated ngl. and stallones's one is actually square, way more aesthetic.

Kurt Russell is smiling dude, Kurt's jaw is top tier for sure

Attachments

• QrmPE82.jpg
    QrmPE82.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 223
  • _good-night-sweet-dreams_-a-young-kurt-russell-4118219.png
    _good-night-sweet-dreams_-a-young-kurt-russell-4118219.png
    161 KB · Views: 220
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3043