Wide Palate + High Fwhr + High trust eyebrows

D

Deleted member 2205

1/1000000
Will make girls thin you're a nice person before even talking to them.
You don't even have to say anthing if you look good with these features.
It's not a sexy sterotype really, so you don't need to be masc or have a low voice.

You would be prime LTR material to them. It's ever better if you're tall because I barely see anyone above 6'0 with these features.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 1464
jfl at this FWHR cope.

it's all about skin color lower third and height anything else is fucking bullshit and the biggest proof is justin bieber he has a long face and shit FWHR but still a slayer

• +1
Reactions: lmfao
jfl at this FWHR cope.

it's all about skin color lower third and height anything else is fucking bullshit and the biggest proof is justin bieber he has a long face and shit FWHR but still a slayer
Neil De Grasse Tyson When The Coping Is Too Strong GIF - NeilDeGrasseTyson WhenTheCopingIsTooStrong Cope GIFs

I've seen so many tall white people with slayer jaws that wouldn't even be 4psl . Everything matters.
You don't need to have these features at all. I just noticed that good looking people with these features look nicer and less of an asshole.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Neil De Grasse Tyson When The Coping Is Too Strong GIF - NeilDeGrasseTyson WhenTheCopingIsTooStrong Cope GIFs

I've seen so many tall white people with slayer jaws that wouldn't even be 4psl lol. Everything matters.
Also read my post again lol. You don't need to have these features at all. I just noticed that good looking people with these features look nicer and less of an asshole.

rami malik begs to differ

rami malik begs to differ
You have to be good looking still lol. Basically everything I stated was only as an observation. In other words it's a sit thread.

• +1
Reactions: xit
You have to be good looking still lol. Basically everything I stated was only as an observation. In other words it's a sit thread.

and yet he still made it to hollywood and an award winning actor because of his skin color and gigantic lower third

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
and yet he still made it to hollywood and an award winning actor because of his skin color and gigantic lower third
There are lots of ugly award winning actors lol. The coping is unreal. No prime women has ever called him attractive.

There are lots of ugly award winning actors lol. The coping is unreal. No prime women has ever called him attractive.

mashed potatoes iq tbh

all ugly guys are portrayed as a joke and don't play huge roles unless it's a comedy film unlike rami malek who has been casted in lots of action films and is portrayed as a handsome guy and not a joke.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
mashed potatoes iq tbh

all ugly guys are portrayed as a joke and don't play huge roles unless it's a comedy film unlike rami malek who has been casted in lots of action films and is portrayed as a handsome guy and not a joke.

??

he's like a lefort, canthopexy, genio, limb lengthening, upper eyelid filler, infraorbital implant & double jaw away from being good looking

• JFL
Reactions: Depressed Twink
View attachment 111136

??

he's like a lefort, canthopexy, genio, limb lengthening, upper eyelid filler, infraorbital implant & double jaw away from being good looking

jfl @ you coping he's good looking and his only failo is eye area but that still proves that lower third > eye area

• Hmm...

I've seen so many tall white people with slayer jaws that wouldn't even be 4psl . Everything matters.
You don't need to have these features at all. I just noticed that good looking people with these features look nicer and less of an asshole.
so are they 3 psl at least?

What girls think of you and perceive you is based on their overall facial attraction to you
So it’s more about harmony + good features rather than the 3 copes that you listed

jfl at this FWHR cope.

Justin bieber aint tall though he is 5'7

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
jfl @ you coping he's good looking and his only failo is eye area but that still proves that lower third > eye area
it doesnt

never heard this specimen being a dream guy of any kind

• +1
What girls think of you and perceive you is based on their overall facial attraction to you
So it’s more about harmony + good features rather than the 3 copes that you listed
Those three directly related to harmony faggot

Will make girls thin you're a nice person before even talking to them.
You don't even have to say anthing if you look good with these features.
It's not a sexy sterotype really, so you don't need to be masc or have a low voice.

You would be prime LTR material to them. It's ever better if you're tall because I barely see anyone above 6'0 with these features.
i have everything i think, what do high trust eyebrows look like. My left eyebrow is like tyson ballous, my right eyebrow is more, straight, but sligttly tilted up

• +1
The measurement of Fwhr is cope
High brows are a bad thing infact, they can destroy harmony easily
Wide palate can only be see when laughing but yeah a wide palate is good nevertheless

The measurement of Fwhr is cope
High brows are a bad thing infact, they can destroy harmony easily
Wide palate can only be see when laughing but yeah a wide palate is good nevertheless
I don't get why you aspies don't read my posts and act like you know everything.
Saying fwhr is cope is a massive cope. Fwhr doesn't have to be wide, but if it's too narrow it's over. You don't need to have a high fwhr to be going, it just indicates high trust features, aka you'll be seen as a better person based on appearance.

Also high trust eyebrows shouldn't be confused for high set brainlet. I never mentioned high set eyebrows.

Also wide palate in indicates wide middle and lower third.

Everything matters, stop coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Everything matters, stop coping
how am I coping when I said the same thing.
Lol at you aspies. I'm just saying it indicates high trust, never said it matters too much. Quit sperging out on my threads.

how am I coping when I said the same things..

Lol at you aspies. I'm just saying it indicates high trust, never said it matters too much.
Idk if being high trust is a good thing, im around a bunch of poles who are drunks, stoners and junkies having low trust face even that im only 80kg makes them avoid me while at the same time guys who are bigger and have "high trust faces" get beaten on the daily baisis.

High trust works for sales, not for asserting dominance, getting ass

• +1
Idk if being high trust is a good thing, im around a bunch of poles who are drunks, stoners and junkies having low trust face even that im only 80kg makes them avoid me while at the same time guys who are bigger and have "high trust faces" get beaten on the daily baisis.

High trust works for sales, not for asserting dominance, getting ass
High trust means more LTR material, doesn't mean you can't still slay. I'm just trying to figure out what makes someone judge your personality based on your face really.

High trust means more LTR material, doesn't mean you can't still slay. I'm just trying to figure out what makes someone judge your personality based on your face really.
You're overcomplicating stuff if sb looks like a victim he is prolly a victim or somebody who had victim mentality and grew out of it (still prolly has some insicurities deep inside) trust your gut on how you feel about people, 99% of the time its the truth.

• Hmm...