Wide palate = Less prominent nasolabials

G

goodman78

Silver
Just throwing this pill, you can investigate and notice for yourselves.

• +1
Reactions: Unbound, diggbicc and Deleted member 2621
My palate is very wide and I have nf

My palate is very wide and I have nf
"my grandmothers aunt has a dog and he has a wide palate and stil some nasolabial folds."

Tales from the basement tbh

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Norwooder, chadpreetcel123 and turkproducer
Everyone has NF

NF seems to be collagen, BF% and recession.

@EternalLearner what you think?

• +1
Reactions: Administrator, GordonFreeman, goodman78 and 1 other person
"my grandmothers aunt has a dog and he has a wide palate and stil some nasolabial folds."

Tales from the basement tbh
You're the dog here
Keep barking

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

Attachments

• 15829267079616994878459936878247.jpg
    15829267079616994878459936878247.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 35
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Zdeweilx
wide palate and recessed as fuck+ fat and I don’t have much nasilabial folds so could be legit

• +1
Reactions: goodman78
Wide palate => less chance to get hollow cheeks

wide palate mogs hollow cheeks and stretches skin when you talk laugh and in general from what ive observed, i will get MSE twice

wide palate mogs hollow cheeks and stretches skin when you talk laugh and in general from what ive observed, i will get MSE twice
I would like to get a wider palate but I dont want to take the risk that my eyes IPD increases

• +1
Reactions: goodman78
I would like to get a wider palate but I dont want to take the risk that my eyes IPD increases
If my ipd increases then ill become human holy fuck.. also billie :love::love::love:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and goodman78
  • JFL
Reactions: Almu
After expanding my maxilla close to 7mms my cheecks look more hollow, but that could be cause my lower jaw barely expanded compared to my upper jaw.

That said i think what could cause the cheecks to look less hollow is lower arch expansion

• +1
Reactions: goodman78 and Almu
I have wide palate yet still have nasolabial folds like ramirez

She is trash mentally and physically. she simply has some nether land genes. that's it. its just their genes are that hot that bottom of the barrell still looks hot. an annoying truth, but she deserves nothing but ridicule and ignoring. I've seen women at work that look better than her.
Just throwing this pill, you can investigate and notice for yourselves.
is it possible to widen palate from three piece lefort? better yet, can I do MSE after that heals or am I stuck?

Last edited:
She is trash mentally and physically. she simply has some nether land genes. that's it. its just their genes are that hot that bottom of the barrell still looks hot. an annoying truth, but she deserves nothing but ridicule and ignoring. I've seen women at work that look better than her.

is it possible to widen palate from three piece lefort? better yet, can I do MSE after that heals or am I stuck?
She isnt trash bro, you all hating on her after mid 2019 and the bad guy song and some idiots uploading billie eilish is overated videos in youtube and everyone hopped in the hating bandwagon.

Yes you can widen from three piece lefort. Idk about MSE after lefort.