[Theory] WIDE PALATE = WIDE LIPS?

F

FMLplus

Trainee
Theory above, can anyone disprove it with examples from reality?

Also heard mouth can be stretched to achieve more width although it has to be done persistently.

So could a wide palate essentially stretch the mouth constantly and result in wider lips?

Last edited:
SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Master
Uhm, yes, I thought we all knew that. Lip width is majorly determined by palate width.

RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Master

Of course, those could be cherrypicked, but just look for yourself- it's utterly impossible to find someone who has a narrow palate and a wide mouth and vice versa.

@Heirio @RedPilledStemcel

SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Master
go look for yourself, find me people withj narrow palate but wide mouth and vice versa

@Extra Chromosome

Last edited:
Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

go look for yourself, find me people withj narrow palate but wide mouth and vice versa

@Extra Chromosome
We wont reach any where with pictures.

@DrTony I would like you to chip in your opinion.

RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
We wont reach any where with pictures.
How about just use your head and realize that the lip width is determined by how large the opening is in your mouth. The lip commissurotomy is for people whose lips are too small (not palate) to do normal things like eating. It's not because their palates are too small but because the actual opening to their mouth is too small. Attributing it to the palate is just mewing cope.

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

How about just use your head and realize that the lip width is determined by how large the opening is in your mouth. The lip commissurotomy is for people whose lips are too small (not palate) to do normal things like eating. It's not because their palates are too small but because the actual opening to their mouth is too small. Attributing it to the palate is just mewing cope.
Maybe because science is counter-intuitive most of the time?

RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Looksmaxing 1
M Looksmaxing 7
FatmanO Looksmaxing 49