Wide shoulders

imparatorluk

imparatorluk

human isn't perfect
Is it genetics or can environment effect the lenght of clavicle?

How can ı widen them

swimming while young

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schönling, Pietrosiek, Hades and 6 others

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: highT, Insecure03, retard and 10 others
swimming while young
this, i've been swimming almost daily since i was 5 years old im almost 15 now and my shoulders are wide as fuck tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lars
this, i've been swimming almost daily since i was 5 years old im almost 15 now and my shoulders are wide as fuck tbh
I want to kill my childhood. Playing games and studying to get good highschool.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and RoundHouse
How can ı widen them

You widen them massively by working out. You get denser bones, and bigger muscles atop those bones.

• Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
swimming will not make you wider. Its like playing basketball wont make you taller.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313 and Newkid
But what if you start at age of 11-12. Isnt it effect bone development? @Cares
No study has proved that. If it had any effect, it would be minimal. I am a living example, been swimming all my childhood and puberty and my shoulder width is shit.

No study has proved that. If it had any effect, it would be minimal. I am a living example, been swimming all my childhood and puberty and my shoulder width is shit.
What age did you start swimming bro?

You will still not have large clavicles and still look subhuman

Clavicles connected to the scapula, I think wide shoulders also mean bigger scapula. Am I right?

Clavicles connected to the scapula, I think wide shoulders also mean bigger scapula. Am I right?
Yes you are right

• +1
Reactions: Newkid
  • +1
Reactions: imparatorluk
I dont know which exercises to do. What you recommend?

Dumbbell lateral raises.
Dumbbell overhead press.
Dumbbell bench press.
Dumbbell rows
Push ups.
Pull ups.
Chin ups.

• +1
  • +1
genetics i didnt workout or do anything except eating fast food all my life still have wide shoulders big ribcage got it from my dad

• +1
genetics i didnt workout or do anything except eating fast food all my life still have wide shoulders big ribcage got it from my dad
genes is just kidding with us.
i envy you

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
You're shoulder width is determined naturally for the most part, though weight training during puberty could have a positive effect, potentially growing till 20s, whether this type bone remodelling happens in fully grown adults past 25 is unclear however, might as well go for it.

Your shoulder width is determined naturally for the most part, though weight training during puberty could have a positive effect, potentially growing till 20s, whether this type bone remodelling happens in fully grown adults past 25 is unclear however, might as well go for it.