Wider clavicles at 20?

D

Demen

Iron
Did any of you guys notice an increase in clavicle width (wider shoulder distance) from the age of 20? Heard multiple times that it will because it is the last long bone to stop growing, but couldn't conclude how much growth we are talking about here.

Huge late bloomer here btw

Let me know

if i had go guess probably like 1-2 inches max from 20 to 30 if you rot on your couch and dont gymcell

don't get your hopes up about it

like 2 or 3 mms

like 2 or 3 mms
From both sides that is?
if i had go guess probably like 1-2 inches max from 20 to 30 if you rot on your couch and dont gymcell
How did you came up on these numbers? Btw what has gymcelling to do with this, I am talking about the collarbone, not shoulder muscles

it's irrelevant regardless

it's irrelevant regardless
Why? It is an extremely attractive trait to have wide clavicles. Most guys overlook this just like the importance of strong forearms and neck

it is

what I was saying is that your clavicle bones wont get longer at that age (or negligible)

Why? It is an extremely attractive trait to have wide clavicles. Most guys overlook this just like the importance of strong forearms and neck
It's not extremely attractive trait for women lmao. This is another thing where men think something is very attractive to women (another example is brow ridge) but it actually isn't. The only thing that matters is how wide the shoulders are in comparison to the waist/hips. If you have 16 inch shoulders but tiny hips you'll still look good shirtless. Studies have backed this up multiple times. And you can train shoulders to become wider which will have a significant impact over time.

It's not extremely attractive trait for women lmao. This is another thing where men think something is very attractive to women (another example is brow ridge) but it actually isn't. The only thing that matters is how wide the shoulders are in comparison to the waist/hips. If you have 16 inch shoulders but tiny hips you'll still look good shirtless. Studies have backed this up multiple times. And you can train shoulders to become wider which will have a significant impact over time.
Yes the ratio is what is important. But you cant deny that long clavicles look very good and masculine with clothes on. I would compare it with how wide hips give woman a nice feminine appearance

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96