Wider jaw after 19/20

D

Demen

Iron
So is it possible to get a wider/bigger jaw after the age 19/20 as a male? I am talking about the bone itself, not some buccal fat changes.

Some people swear it did get wider after 20, others tell it's all done at 20. Found several studies that skull does grow in the 20's but nothing about the jaw after 20.

Would appreciate some informative/anecdotal evidence responses from you guys

Its possible. Don't hold your breath though.

My ramus grew until 23. Srs.

But I'm a freaky late bloomer. I grew taller until 20. I wouldn't have too much hope if I were you.

Last edited:
My ramus grew until 23. Srs.

But I'm a freaky late bloomer. I grew taller until 20. I wouldn't have too much hope if I were you.

Late bloomer too over here. Always like 2 years behind my peers. How about you

What could you do to maximize/accelerate the growth of your jaw in puberty? How about steroids and dht gels. or maybe vitamin k2...

@enig

@Enigmatic93 How about your chin? Did it grew wider/bigger with your jaw

I didn't notice much of a change in my chin

Do fillers instead of implant. If you like the look, do implants when your face has matured more.

So is it possible to get a wider/bigger jaw after the age 19/20 as a male? I am talking about the bone itself, not some buccal fat changes.

Some people swear it did get wider after 20, others tell it's all done at 20. Found several studies that skull does grow in the 20's but nothing about the jaw after 20.

Would appreciate some informative/anecdotal evidence responses from you guys

What about 17