Wife beaters are just salty normie males

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
They hate their family and are constantly angry because they know their life is shit. They wanted a stacy but they had to settle with some annoying 4/10 so they become extremely salty as a result.

Wive beating abusive husbands: Just salty normie males who hate the fact that they got the shit end of the stick.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
nah. based men beat their gfs and wives. a lot of chads do it and no one knows cuz she doesn't want to lose her precious chad. some foids even likeit.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Vitruvian, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
nah. based men beat their gfs and wives. a lot of chads do it and no one knows cuz she doesn't want to lose her precious chad. some foids even likeit.

Chads don't beat them for the same reasons. Chads may sometimes get annoyed if their girl or wife steps too much out of line but they aren't just constantly angry all the time unless they have some kind of mental disorder or some shit.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, SikKunt and itsoverbuddyboyo
I like to wear wife beaters.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Vitruvian, fobos and 4 others
Chad beats his gf and gets away with it with his gf saying "he was going through a hard time"

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Marsiere214, SikKunt and 2 others
If you don't hit your bitch occasionally when she's being unreasonable she'll lose interest. Women hate soft men more than anything. It's an evolutionary thing

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, fobos, Deleted member 470 and 5 others
wife beaters me not like

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: SikKunt and heroinfather
If you don't hit your bitch occasionally when she's being unreasonable she'll lose interest. Women hate soft men more than anything. It's an evolutionary thing
Yes man

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Demir and Balkancel
don't beat them to a pulp but just enough so they know their place

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 470, SikKunt and 3 others
All guys beat their women, even Chads. Dominance must be established on females.

It's part of why I never want a relationship, only casual sex. I can't get myself to be like that. I'm a beta pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Demir
beats me

• +1
They hate their family and are constantly angry because they know their life is shit. They wanted a stacy but they had to settle with some annoying 4/10 so they become extremely salty as a result.

Wive beating abusive husbands: Just salty normie males who hate the fact that they got the shit end of the stick.
So XXXtentasion was salty? His jf was so hot

what low class places you guys live lol

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Vitruvian and SikKunt
All guys beat their women

No they don't, and even if they did chads don't just do it randomly at the bat of an eye. That is because typically their lives are good enough that they don't feel the need to do so. It's the salty normie losers who hate their lives that do.

what low class places you guys live lol
d90.png

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 1106, SikKunt and 3 others
makes sense. the more someone loses at life, the more angry and hostile they become.

• +1
Reactions: Demir and Arkantos
All men used to beat women until 100 years ago when they are not good

> salty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and SikKunt

yaas man. explains why chris brown beat up rihanna and johnny depp amber heard. because they couldn't get a stacy, right?

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 470
Yes,most of he time.

Foids love to be tamed, its in their nature

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and SikKunt
baters Me

• +1
based and high iq

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel
bro do i slap her or what? Make a guide

• +1
op is a bundle

Last edited:
bro do i slap her or what? Make a guide
Yes bro. Just don't beat her up to the point where she's purple and bleeding, just a little disciplinary slap every once in a while to put her in her place

Yes bro. Just don't beat her up to the point where she's purple and bleeding, just a little disciplinary slap every once in a while to put her in her place
Domaćin

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back