Will conservative parites die in Europe and the US?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
72% of people aged 18-30 in the US vote Democrat, this is probably similar in Europe too. In 30 years will their even be conservatives with any power tbh? people born 2005+ are even more progressive jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 9391, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
Yeah 100%
More and more degenerate candidates are running for presidents every 4 years its over

maybe in eastern eu you got 30 years

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 6217, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
Yeah 100%
More and more degenerate candidates are running for presidents every 4 years its over

maybe in eastern eu you got 30 years
yeah conservatives like me and other were coping with muh zoomers being more conservative, bullshit, 70-80% of them are progressives, it's beyond over tbh, i bet in 30 years cuckolding will become a normal sexual preference

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Baldingman1998, johncruz12345 and 2 others
yeah conservatives like me and other were coping with muh zoomers being more conservative, bullshit, 70-80% of them are progressives, it's beyond over tbh, i bet in 30 years cuckolding will become a normal sexual preference
Cope as fuk idk which retard made up this shit
literally 90% of blm pfp and 100% of lgbtq pfp users are below 18

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
many guys fall in the degenerate trap thinking that they will all have mad sex and much fun, in reality they just enable women to chase and fuck only chad

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, johncruz12345, Deleted member 6217 and 2 others
good, boomers dying

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and TsarTsar444
many guys fall in the degenerate trap thinking that they will all have mad sex and much fun, in reality they just enable women to chase and fuck only chad
men are huge morons, if every male knew about the blackpill progressive politics will never be in power

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 6217
I'm 19 and would describe my self as right wing. Tbh I think its mostly just an outward image, most people in their circles dislike immigration and resulting terror attacks but are too afraid to openly say it. The country I live in prides its self to the national community as being open, diverse, accepting blah blah blah yet it's still over 90% white.

Its funny as fuck looking at pictures of BLM protests and seeing that's its just mostly white people jfl. Mega virtue signal

• Woah
I'm 19 and would describe my self as right wing. Tbh I think its mostly just an outward image, most people in their circles dislike immigration and resulting terror attacks but are too afraid to openly say it. The country I live in prides its self to the national community as being open, diverse, accepting blah blah blah yet it's still over 90% white.

Its funny as fuck looking at pictures of BLM protests and seeing that's its just mostly white people jfl. Mega virtue signal
just look at tiktok tho, the kids there are super liberal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 6217
just look at tiktok tho, the kids there are super liberal
that's tik tok, it's full of degenerates not really a good sample of a population.

• +1
72% of people aged 18-30 in the US vote Democrat, this is probably similar in Europe too. In 30 years will their even be conservatives with any power tbh? people born 2005+ are even more progressive jfl
Nah Trump will win

Social Conservatism is the default state, so it will arise with every new generation. People become more conservative when they are married and have children

How it shakes out in the future will depend on some factors. A few ones :

1. Conservatives tend to have more children, related to above. As well, if they are still conservative in the future, they are de facto more resistant to clown world, and therefore more resistant to anti natalism

However, depending on how the society is,
2. Welfare and out of wedlock births can continue to proliferate

Conservative parties will just change their message to appeal to more voters. Here in the UK the 'Conservative' Party is conservative in name only. They support all the things that the Democrats in America support, such as pro LGBT, pro abortion, pro immigration etc.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
wtf even conservatives stand for jfl

Conservative parties will just change their message to appeal to more voters. Here in the UK the 'Conservative' Party is conservative in name only. They support all the things that the Democrats in America support, such as pro LGBT, pro abortion, pro immigration etc.
Tenor

• JFL
Reactions: Krezo

People are too scared to even vote for certain parties from the confines of a secret polling booth due to social desirability bias

Nah Trump will win

Social Conservatism is the default state, so it will arise with every new generation. People become more conservative when they are married and have children

How it shakes out in the future will depend on some factors. A few ones :

1. Conservatives tend to have more children, related to above. As well, if they are still conservative in the future, they are de facto more resistant to clown world, and therefore more resistant to anti natalism

However, depending on how the society is,
2. Welfare and out of wedlock births can continue to proliferate

Overton window will continue to shift
democrats-are-the-real-racists-comic.png

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Blackout.xl