[Serious] Will creatine enhance my looks

x30001

f***ing dissident
It brings water into the muscles. It won't do anything to your appearance really. (exceptbaldnesscoughcough)

Nibba

Roman Nose Gang
they should do more studies tbh, but that 1 study was very conclusive. everyone had 50% elevated DHT levels
Yeah but at the same time if you're predisposed to balding creatine might accelerate it but it's gonna happen anyway

Yeah but at the same time if you're predisposed to balding creatine might accelerate it but it's gonna happen anyway
yeah but why would u want to accelerate it while u could rock hair in your prime years? yeah if ur predisposed its gonna happen anyways but id rather have it at 30-40 than 20-30

Nibba

Roman Nose Gang
yeah but why would u want to accelerate it while u could rock hair in your prime years? yeah if ur predisposed its gonna happen anyways but id rather have it at 30-40 than 20-30
I'd just get on fin or something if you see balding. I've been taking creatine for over a year and a half and my hair is still perfect

I'd just get on fin or something if you see balding. I've been taking creatine for over a year and a half and my hair is still perfect
if ur 100% certain (did genetics testing) them creatine is worth it in low doses 2-3g a day, but if ur not sure ur basically playing with the devil.

if i have to hop on trannydrug, id rather delay it as much as possible, but i understand that creatine increases ATP and makes u squeeze out 1 rep more here and there etc. I just think in the long run cost/benefit ratio is bad

Nibba

Roman Nose Gang
if ur 100% certain (did genetics testing) them creatine is worth it in low doses 2-3g a day, but if ur not sure ur basically playing with the devil.

if i have to hop on trannydrug, id rather delay it as much as possible, but i understand that creatine increases ATP and makes u squeeze out 1 rep more here and there etc. I just think in the long run cost/benefit ratio is bad
I'm going off it soon when cutting anyway. My face is starting to lose its hallowness and I hate that so time to cut

I'm going off it soon when cutting anyway. My face is starting to lose its hallowness and I hate that so time to cut
you dont need it man. u have naturally big frame/presence u dont need all that water retention, id rather have more definiton if i were u

Nibba

Roman Nose Gang
you dont need it man. u have naturally big frame/presence u dont need all that water retention, id rather have more definiton if i were u
yeah i took it for strength and it did help with that but now it's time for non bloatcel

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics
inject T bro, its the only thing that will help

Creatine has almost zero effects on your looks.
It increases dht levels so the quickest effects are lower bloating and water retention. If you take it for longer periods it might increase your facial masculinity a little bit (not in the positive way as deemed by this forum, but overall a little more masculine).

BLEG PERSON

Gigachad by 2022
I bought a muscle gainer protein mix that included creatine. I had no fucking clue how to take supplements. It's turned out I wasted £40 odd and didn't gain any noticeable muscle.

Lorsss

Instructor
So I wanna start taking creatine today and begin loading for the first week but I'm not sure if it will help me look bigger. I'm also afraid of bloating.
creatine is a waste of money.
the only useful supplements are carotene and potassium pills

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)