Will creatine enhance my looks

Time Travel

Time Travel

미학
So I wanna start taking creatine today and begin loading for the first week but I'm not sure if it will help me look bigger. I'm also afraid of bloating.

no.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 283, Deleted member 701 and 4 others
it will definitely enchance your.................... male pattern baldness, bloat you, put stress on kidney

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 701, VST and 2 others
it will definitely enchance your.................... male pattern baldness, bloat you, put stress on kidney
I've read that it only speeds up male pattern baldness but I don't have a predisposition for it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
I've read that it only speeds up male pattern baldness but I don't have a predisposition for it.

Have you done genetic testing or are you speculating? Either way it's just not good risk/benefit ratio. Creatine is overrated

Have you done genetic testing or are you speculating? Either way it's just not good risk/benefit ratio. Creatine is overrated
No one in my family ever went past nw1. Im assuming I won't either

I would not risk taking it cuz of the possible hair loss tbh not worth it boyo

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Use Trenbolone instead

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Time Travel
It only makes you look a bit bigger due to water retention

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
It only bloats u if u bloat in ur face naturally

• +1
it can raise hgh if taken at high doses afakk

• +1
It brings water into the muscles. It won't do anything to your appearance really. (exceptbaldnesscoughcough)

they should do more studies tbh, but that 1 study was very conclusive. everyone had 50% elevated DHT levels

they should do more studies tbh, but that 1 study was very conclusive. everyone had 50% elevated DHT levels
Yeah but at the same time if you're predisposed to balding creatine might accelerate it but it's gonna happen anyway

• +1
Reactions: Ogre
Yeah but at the same time if you're predisposed to balding creatine might accelerate it but it's gonna happen anyway

yeah but why would u want to accelerate it while u could rock hair in your prime years? yeah if ur predisposed its gonna happen anyways but id rather have it at 30-40 than 20-30

yeah but why would u want to accelerate it while u could rock hair in your prime years? yeah if ur predisposed its gonna happen anyways but id rather have it at 30-40 than 20-30
I'd just get on fin or something if you see balding. I've been taking creatine for over a year and a half and my hair is still perfect

• +1
I'd just get on fin or something if you see balding. I've been taking creatine for over a year and a half and my hair is still perfect

if ur 100% certain (did genetics testing) them creatine is worth it in low doses 2-3g a day, but if ur not sure ur basically playing with the devil.

if i have to hop on trannydrug, id rather delay it as much as possible, but i understand that creatine increases ATP and makes u squeeze out 1 rep more here and there etc. I just think in the long run cost/benefit ratio is bad

if ur 100% certain (did genetics testing) them creatine is worth it in low doses 2-3g a day, but if ur not sure ur basically playing with the devil.

if i have to hop on trannydrug, id rather delay it as much as possible, but i understand that creatine increases ATP and makes u squeeze out 1 rep more here and there etc. I just think in the long run cost/benefit ratio is bad
I'm going off it soon when cutting anyway. My face is starting to lose its hallowness and I hate that so time to cut

• +1
I'm going off it soon when cutting anyway. My face is starting to lose its hallowness and I hate that so time to cut

you dont need it man. u have naturally big frame/presence u dont need all that water retention, id rather have more definiton if i were u

you dont need it man. u have naturally big frame/presence u dont need all that water retention, id rather have more definiton if i were u
yeah i took it for strength and it did help with that but now it's time for non bloatcel

• +1
inject T bro, its the only thing that will help

Creatine has almost zero effects on your looks.
It increases dht levels so the quickest effects are lower bloating and water retention. If you take it for longer periods it might increase your facial masculinity a little bit (not in the positive way as deemed by this forum, but overall a little more masculine).

I bought a muscle gainer protein mix that included creatine. I had no fucking clue how to take supplements. It's turned out I wasted £40 odd and didn't gain any noticeable muscle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658 and HailToTheKing
Lol what looks

So I wanna start taking creatine today and begin loading for the first week but I'm not sure if it will help me look bigger. I'm also afraid of bloating.
creatine is a waste of money.
the only useful supplements are carotene and potassium pills

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Time Travel
Carb loading / High-carb diet + Creatine if you want to bloatmaxx.
Otherwise, just eat red meat, it has some creatine in it. Don't take creatine if you have MPB!

• +1