Will doing steroids once have permanent effects on gains?

D

Deleted member 4310

Kraken
title

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Weren't you the guy who roped?

Or am I just confusing myself for another user? (Forgive me for this distracted reply).

• +1
Reactions: gymislife and goat2x

Or am I just confusing myself for another user? (Forgive me for this distracted reply).
I am that guy and dont distract this thread with shit post lvy xD

Or am I just confusing myself for that guy. (Forgive me for this distracted reply).
St. David Gandy brought him to life with power of powerful Chico Lachowski and Sean O'Pry.

• +1
Reactions: bossman, Enlil, Halotestin and 3 others
possibly

androgen receptors upregulate the more u use (contrary to the bro myth that they fizzle out or whatever bull**** they claim)

look at jay cutler he is permanently far bigger than he would be had he never used, while just on trt, because he spent so long abusing stuff and staying at a huge size

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, BackFromTheMogging, Deleted member 4310 and 1 other person
yes, the muscular fiber nuclei increase permanently while you increase muscle size.
furthermore epigeneic modifications in muscle fibers occur, so your muscles will be genetically more inclined to muscle growth

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 5385, Demonstrator and 7 others

Yeah, he killed himself.

Yes. You get more inftramuscular myonuclei which stays with you permanently thereby creating a edge compared to a lifetime natty.
yes, the muscular fiber nuclei increase permanently while you increase muscle size.
furthermore epigeneic modifications in muscle fibers occur, so your muscles will be genetically more inclined to muscle growth
This. Lorsss confirmed high IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
also muscle memory will take place and you will gain the muscle back that u lose after the cycle pretty fast

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Injecting growth hormone could cause myohyperplasia which could increase your potential for myohypertrophy. Steroids in general will also help you get to your natural genetic limit faster, though if you exceed your genetic limit on steroids, you're going to lose it once you go off.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Enlil and Deleted member 4310

Yes, and he faked it obviously

no, all the myofilbalar-whatever changes are only beneficial when you hop back on again (which you will), it's like muscle memory for being on cycle. either way you can't only do steroids "once." After your first injection you'll be hooked on for life.

• +1
Reactions: Stare
no, all the myofilbalar-whatever changes are only beneficial when you hop back on again (which you will), it's like muscle memory for being on cycle. either way you can't only do steroids "once." After your first injection you'll be hooked on for life.
This is true. Even with the extra satellite cells, you still need the unnatural hormonal profile to support the unnatural mass.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
No and this thread is full of bullshit
Roid gains will not be kept for a long time and after your first cycle your natural testosterone production will be lower than before so even your natty gains will be fucked. Plus you will be a low T cuck.
After roids your peak physique will be lower than even your natty max

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Life fuel

This is true. Even with the extra satellite cells, you still need the unnatural hormonal profile to support the unnatural mass.
This only applies is you actually go past the natural limit imposed on you by your baseline hormone levels. I doubt anyone of this site is past their natural limit, therefore they could roid and keep the cast majority of their gains, Ive kept gains after roiding, now on my second cycle I expect to keep less this time. If youre an intermediate lifter then 1 cycle is about the equivalrent to a year of natural gains, so if you do 2 cycles a year youre doublig the rate you can make gains at, which seems worthwhile to me. Also bare in mind the hormonal demand to build a body to begin with isnt as high as the hormonal demand to maintain it. Look at a lot of BBers who dont blast anymore, such as more plate more dates, hes huge, and he just cruises at 100mg test which gives him normal test levels, yet hed never be able to have achieve the size he has now if he hadnt have blasted roids in the past. Another good example is some natural guys in great shape in their late 30s or 40s when their natural T levels are pretty low, look at AthLeanX, hes in top top tier shape for a natural, but hes been working out his whole life and most of his muscle mass would have been gained in his teens and early 20s, now hes like 40 something (I think) and he maintains all that muscle despite having way less free T than he did in his 20s because its still enough hormones to maintain his muscle, however if he had only started working out in his 40s with low free T levels he wouldnt be able to build that physique he has without hormonal enhancement

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Fuuuaaaaaark gl ogremaxxing brah

As someone who cycled for years, then blasted and cruised for years, and has now been off for a few years, no it won't

• Woah
Reactions: Gaia262
Lol far from it. I have been around a lot of people who have tried to cycle and come off. The only ones who keep their gains are the ones who stay on.

Usually it goes like this. They train as a natty consistently for years and look somewhat ok. Then they run their first cycle usually testosterone only maybe some dbol too. Blow the fuck up, get strong feel awesome. Then it's pct and they stop training because they can't get a pump and feel depressed and their manhood is gone. They stop wearing tank tops and start wearing hoodies. They feel small instead of big. They feel worse than they did because 1. test levels are zero 2. brain has adjusted to higher amounts of hormones so even normal natty levels feel underwhelming. The mental side plays a huge part in this and more often than not people end up looking worse than they started because they can't get their ass to the gym. Even if they aren't that much affected mentally they will eventually lose everything.

Everyone starts out saying they will only run one cycle and then come off for good. Nobody does that shit. It feels that fucking good and seeing your body grow by the day. You will be instantly hooked for life.