Will injecting T cure oneitism?

Deleted member 3795

Deleted member 3795

Kraken
It's been a year and a half. FUCKKKKK. Why am I such a pussy cuck?
I know that all women are whores, yet I still want that one whore so badly.
Why am I so autistic??
I don't think phenibut alone will help even if I do manage to ascend.
Ironically i'm too low T to inject T. I'm scared.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Htobrother
just do it bro. nothing really matters in life. Your life is now so just live it bro. but im baked rn so dont take my word as gospel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 245 and 2 others
just do it bro. nothing really matters in life. Your life is now so just live it bro. but im baked rn so dont take my word as gospel
Facts bro
Boutta light one up to that

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Dawes join a a a do rip blood poem shop stop cl co sip sip XP VP bottom Guglielmo

Yes it will.

Numerous studies show that high T men are more unfaithful. That's because high T makes you want to spread your seed as far as possible which means you don't want to be stuck on one girl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 1680, Htobrother and 2 others
Yeah sounds high e get that shit fixed asap. You know they are whores but like a woman you let emotions control your logic and reasoning=bad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
Yes it will.

Numerous studies show that high T men are more unfaithful. That's because high T makes you want to spread your seed as far as possible which means you don't want to be stuck on one girl.
All the more reason to inject then. I'm just scared of the side effects.
If I was already high T I wouldn't care about the future. I'd only care about the now and not the consequences. FUckKFEAKLSfhnsdjkl;j;ghfn;oi :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: GrayEyedBarrett
All the more reason to inject then. I'm just scared of the side effects.
If I was already high T I wouldn't care about the future. I'd only care about the now and not the consequences. FUckKFEAK:DLSfhnsdjkl;j;ghfn;oi :feelsrope:
That’s how I want to feel but can’t cuz face. Feelsbadman.

• +1
Coping on T when the problem is in mental won't help. Some substance can even make you moodswings. The only cure for oneitism is, one you get her, two you got another one or ones so you'll realize that she's is not even that special, or three you got slapped by reality experiencing first hand blackpill because she's reject you or she's the one that you can have but you shouldn't have (by numerous reasons).

• +1
Coping on T when the problem is in mental won't help. Some substance can even make you moodswings. The only cure for oneitism is, one you get her, two you got another one or ones so you'll realize that she's is not even that special, or three you got slapped by reality experiencing first hand blackpill because she's reject you or she's the one that you can have but you shouldn't have (by numerous reasons).

Last edited:
It wont can confirm because im injecting T:feelswhy:

• So Sad
It hurts a lot bro because the only reason I don't have her is my autism. She was also my last chance at teen love.
So you haven't even talk to her or you are close but your autism ruins it? trust me bro it not even worth your time. I guess you're not doing a lot of activities, because the only effective cope is by being busy with other activities, especially with friends. I''ve been in this kind of situation before, actually i still do sometimes whenever i'm alone or seeing or visiting places that i had memories with her but as i said before being busy with other stuffs and hangout with friends really help with this kind of things.

• +1
So you haven't even talk to her or you are close but your autism ruins it? trust me bro it not even worth your time. I guess you're not doing a lot of activities, because the only effective cope is by being busy with other activities, especially with friends. I''ve been in this kind of situation before, actually i still do sometimes whenever i'm alone or seeing or visiting places that i had memories with her but as i said before being busy with other stuffs and hangout with friends really help with this kind of things.

I'm so fucking high inhib that I can't even go outside most of the time unless it's a really secluded area like an old castle.
I need to do something drastic or I will end up roping. I can't continue living with such a flawed brain.
FUCK.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Magnesium
I have talked to her alone for over an hour a year and a half ago but afterwards I told myself she was making fun of me afterwards so I started ignoring her.
I'm so fucking high inhib that I can't even go outside most of the time unless it's a really secluded area like an old castle.
I need to do something drastic or I will end up roping. I can't continue living with such a flawed brain.
FUCK.
I assume you haven't really do anything or even trying. For now i just want to say that you are overthinking about something that you should have done over and over again instead of doing something to solve your problem. You are thinking of "what if" instead of acknowledging your failos (mental included) and fix it in order to reach your goal. For now just focus on fixing your failos (mental included) and step by step working towards you goal but never be a simp!
Where do you live bro? old castle is good bro i sometimes go to old castle as well. Let me just kill you bro instead of roping i mean you talked with her only once and now you're thinking on how you ruin it and your life ended because of it and like it's the end of the world, fuck you bro you don't even know how bitter is real oneitis pill. I'm sorry being harsh to you bro but it is what it is. Are you gymcelling yet? (
I probably won't reply fast)