Will mouth widening surgery make your jaw appear less strong? GTFIH!!!!!

Deleted member 3202

Deleted member 3202

Motivatemaxxing
My mouth is my biggest failo (4.7 inches horizontally) and I am wondering if I widen my mouth to about 6.5-6.75, will it make your jawline look less impressive from the front? Also note: my mouth slightly droops at the corners and my lips are medium sized so it makes me look like a sad poochie-lipped Frenchman (no offense to any French Looksmaxers).
@Bewusst @streege can you answer, please?

Last edited:
@cocainecowboy @LordNorwood <- Sorry to keep calling you but I'm running out of options lol.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Similar to the last thread I doubt it but I don't know. And no worries, that's what this forum is for is to ask questions and get answers. Wish I could help you more, sorry about that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Similar to the last thread I doubt it but I don't know. And no worries, that's what this forum is for is to ask questions and get answers. Wish I could help you more, sorry about that.
Thank you anyway!

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
My mouth is my biggest failo (4.7 inches horizontally)
@Bewusst @streege can you answer, please?
Did you mean centimeters because that's not possible

• +1
4.7 inches? no way.

6.5-6.7 cm mouth is comical jfl what the fuck is wrong with you

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • +1
No. ~5.5 - 5.7 is ideal. But mouth widening always looks shit so don't bother.
What about raising drooping mouth corners? Or is that risky as well?

• +1
Ideal is 1.618 in proportion to the nose

• +1
Mouth widening isn't risky, it just looks bad. Raising a droopy mouth is fine.

Not if you have a shit nose
Will a palate expander widen my mouth? because I have a good nose (for now), but with age it gets quite big, same size or even bigger than the mouth. Note: getting a palate expander for buccal corridors.

• +1
Will a palate expander widen my mouth? because I have a good nose (for now), but with age it gets quite big, same size or even bigger than the mouth. Note: getting a palate expander for buccal corridors.
Maybe

• +1
  • +1
Palatal expansion will probably make your mouth wider, so there's a chance it could improve harmony if your mouth is narrow, i actually have the same problem and I was told if I had better eye are and wider mouth i probably would be GL.

• +1
Palatal expansion will probably make your mouth wider, so there's a chance it could improve harmony if your mouth is narrow, i actually have the same problem and I was told if I had better eye are and wider mouth i probably would be GL.
Let's hope so!

• +1
Not sure man
Maybe the palate expander will make the mouth look wider and thus no need to worry about the nose! Plus, that only really starts in the males in my family at a way later age.
Very interesting, I was always going to get the mouth widening surgery, why is it bad? Anyone have some proof that the palate expanded of it widening mouth?
Here’s an article OP really good for qoura lol (first reply) https://www.quora.com/Is-there-any-way-to-make-my-mouth-wider
I read another saying that trying to stretch it will work but doesn't last unless you keep doing it, plus, it adds a ton of wrinkles to your face (I think).
Very interesting, I was always going to get the mouth widening surgery, why is it bad? Anyone have some proof that the palate expanded of it widening mouth?
Here’s an article OP really good for qoura lol (first reply) https://www.quora.com/Is-there-any-way-to-make-my-mouth-wider
How wide is yours?

Last edited:
  • +1
Maybe the palate expander will make the mouth look wider and thus no need to worry about the nose! Plus, that only really starts in the males in my family at a way later age.

I read another saying that trying to stretch it will work but doesn't last unless you keep doing it, plus, it adds a ton of wrinkles to your face (I think).

How wide is yours?
My mouth is roughly about 6.5cm. It lacks that pretty boy plumpness and has downturned corners like yours. I was thinking of getting a cm or so and upturning them via surgery (will be getting a lip lift also) try and make them more plumper maybe with a small amount of filler.

• +1
My mouth is roughly about 6.5cm. It lacks that pretty boy plumpness and has downturned corners like yours. I was thinking of getting a cm or so and upturning them via surgery (will be getting a lip lift also) try and make them more plumper maybe with a small amount of filler.
Like one of the users above said 6.5 is too big, don't increase the width. Everything else you said is legitimate.
No it isn't
He could just have a naturally large mouth.

• +1
Reactions: Unknownjpg
Like one of the users above said 6.5 is too big, don't increase the width. Everything else you said is legitimate.

He could just have a naturally large mouth.
cheers, it is indeed roughly 6.5, but doesn’t have plumpness especially with the Down turned corners so it looks smaller. Would try and make them upturned and inject fillers I believe from Eppley it’s around 3kusd.

6.5-6.7 cm mouth is comical jfl what the fuck is wrong with you
it would look good on me since wide Ipd and nose. ideal might be 7 cm for me

Last edited:
  • +1
cheers, it is indeed roughly 6.5, but doesn’t have plumpness especially with the Down turned corners so it looks smaller. Would try and make them upturned and inject fillers I believe from Eppley it’s around 3kusd.
Also take into account what your ethnicity is.