Will my face improve with age?

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
I’m a 19 year old chincel, low fwhrcel, possible maxillacel, browridgecel and maybe some other deformities. Basically, can I expect any mandible growth or cheekbone development or facial widening in the next few years. Also a late bloomercel

• +1
Reactions: 195cm, kobecel and Deleted member 685
Probably not.

Yes my life began at 20 but it ends now at 21

only if u have good bones
I’m a 19 year old chincel, low fwhrcel, possible maxillacel, browridgecel and maybe some other deformities. Basically, can I expect any mandible growth or cheekbone development or facial widening in the next few years. Also a late bloomercel
u need to surgery max

My jaw became noticeably more forward grown after high school at around 20 yo. Coincided with thicker eyebrows as well. I think it is absolutely possible.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and mido the slayer
My jaw became noticeably more forward growthed after high school at around 20 yo. Coincided with thicker eyebrows as well. I think it is absolutely possible.
Genetic is random

• +1
Reactions: Looksmaxer-van-NL
not sure about recessed chin, even if it were possible at that age you'd need to guide the growth forwards via mewing, just the fact that you have a recessed chin implies downwards growth and shit oral posture you had as a child, the growth direction won't change unless you guide it

not sure about recessed chin, even if it were possible at that age you'd need to guide the growth forwards via mewing, just the fact that you have a recessed chin implies downwards growth and shit oral posture you had as a child, the growth direction won't change unless you guide it
REEEEEEEEEEEE tbh.
Maybe because mandible is last to develop my chin will catch up soon. Cope and hope boys, cope and hope

You can hope for it since it's not unusual for there to be growth until 24-25 but I wouldn't expect any just in case

it may work in reverse

no bro just ldar