Will my testosterone be permantly lower after one or two steriod cycle? (Roidcels GTFIH)

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
I'm probably gonna run a steriod cycle next year. I just want to milk natty lifting and sarms for what their worth and gain another 10 pounds.

Lets say my testosterone levels are at 900 ng/dl. After lets say 500mg/week testosterone cycle for 3 months. Will my testosterone ever bounce back to that same level. Or will it stay at like 800, 700,600,850 ng/dl. I've been reading that steriods can permantly kill gonadatropins meaning the hpta will never be the same permantly lowering test levels. Can hcg prevent this?

@jefferson @ZUZZCEL @CupOfCoffee @Intel.Imperitive
What are you guy's thoughts?

They may come back to same levels as pre cycle or they may not come back at all. Nobody knows for sure, since steroids have a little different impact on every different body. Someone will be bald, and another uses steroids for 20 years and hairline will not recede a millimeter. One gets acne, another one doesn't. You get the point.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, CupOfCoffee, jefferson and 2 others
Oof. I advise against this but I'm not your mom so..

yes it will

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
They won't bounce back to where they were before after 1 or 2 cycles. You'll need Clomid/Nolva for that. You'll be completely shutdown after each cycle. Your HPTA does come back even without PCT, but you really don't want to be shutdown for months rather than using PCT to start recovering within a few days and getting normal levels back after a few weeks (4-6weeks). HPTA shutdown doesn't just mean your leydig cells no longer produce LH and FSH, it means your hypothalamous no longer sends a signal to your pituitary gland to release GNRH (Gonadotropin releasing hormone). Gonadotropin then lets your leydig cells know that it's okay to produce LH and FSH. Shutdown interferes with your testes and your brain. Hypothalamous-Pituitary-Testicular-Axis.

Kp11owk.gif

Very brutal. why the hell would he even agree to that? JFL did he not realise he would get AMMOGED?

Kp11owk.gif

Very brutal. why the hell would he even agree to that? JFL did he not realise he would get AMMOGED?
once again I am going to make this my wallpaper to save myself ldaring

I am not a doctor, but I am a grad. student in electrical Engineering and did take some bio courses.
You will probably not have any negative side effects from one or two cycles. Your body will probably become dependent on rods. after many cycles.

Kp11owk.gif

:cage:

I've watched that part and it was the cuck who asked him to show off to his gf...

:cage: :datalol: spew: :staceylol: :banderas: