Will my theory work

Tonimahfud

Tonimahfud

Trainee
Ok so this theory is retarded and idk why im posting it but its a theory still right anyways ok enough of autism

So if you sit with your legs crossed, and bend forwards til your face touches the floor you'll feel like your face is sort of "coming off". I think this might be because of the lack of blood flow? Anyways do you think this + mewing could result in better forward growth?

I feel this theory is actually stupid but ill just share it

UndercovrNormie

UndercovrNormie

Unjustified Napoleon Complex
Cutting off the blood supply will do the opposite of make something grow.

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
This is really silly man ???.

NEWSFLASH: Bones grow very slow

How long you gonna stay bent over like that for? Restricting your brain of blood?

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
Fuck im so low iq
Ehhh dont worry man. Tbh, I wouldnt count THAT much on mewing. It might help, but if your forward growth is really bad you might want to look at surgery.

X

x69

?????? ????
Could work if you do it everyday. Heart gotta pump harder and faster to pump blood to your brain which is a side-effect. Faster heart = Cortisol increase.

In theory gravity could help with your mewing since there is anothet force that's pushing your maxilla beside your tongue. Bones remodel slowly so it may have no effect at all

A

AscendedAutist

Trainee
Ok so this theory is retarded and idk why im posting it but its a theory still right anyways ok enough of autism

So if you sit with your legs crossed, and bend forwards til your face touches the floor you'll feel like your face is sort of "coming off". I think this might be because of the lack of blood flow? Anyways do you think this + mewing could result in better forward growth?

I feel this theory is actually stupid but ill just share it
HGH and estrogen reduction are your greatest allies for bone remodeling.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
HGH and estrogen reduction are your greatest allies for bone remodeling.
This. HGH in high doses can really fuck you up though (organs, bones, ligaments, EVERYTHING grows)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Yoyome99 OffTopic 6
Gudru OffTopic 8
FaceandHFD OffTopic 6