Will my theory work

Tonimahfud

Tonimahfud

Iron
Ok so this theory is retarded and idk why im posting it but its a theory still right anyways ok enough of autism

So if you sit with your legs crossed, and bend forwards til your face touches the floor you'll feel like your face is sort of "coming off". I think this might be because of the lack of blood flow? Anyways do you think this + mewing could result in better forward growth?

I feel this theory is actually stupid but ill just share it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Cutting off the blood supply will do the opposite of make something grow.

• +1
This is really silly man ???.

NEWSFLASH: Bones grow very slow

How long you gonna stay bent over like that for? Restricting your brain of blood?

• +1
Fuck im so low iq

• +1
Fuck im so low iq

Ehhh dont worry man. Tbh, I wouldnt count THAT much on mewing. It might help, but if your forward growth is really bad you might want to look at surgery.

• +1
Could work if you do it everyday. Heart gotta pump harder and faster to pump blood to your brain which is a side-effect. Faster heart = Cortisol increase.

In theory gravity could help with your mewing since there is anothet force that's pushing your maxilla beside your tongue. Bones remodel slowly so it may have no effect at all

• +1
Ok so this theory is retarded and idk why im posting it but its a theory still right anyways ok enough of autism

So if you sit with your legs crossed, and bend forwards til your face touches the floor you'll feel like your face is sort of "coming off". I think this might be because of the lack of blood flow? Anyways do you think this + mewing could result in better forward growth?

HGH and estrogen reduction are your greatest allies for bone remodeling.

• +1
HGH and estrogen reduction are your greatest allies for bone remodeling.
This. HGH in high doses can really fuck you up though (organs, bones, ligaments, EVERYTHING grows)

• +1

try rope