Will never get tired of Alain Delon, he was simply the best looking man that was ever recorded on the camera.

C

crmsxg

Silver

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048, s3-s3, Pietrosiek and 2 others
Chico mogs him to oblivion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek and GenericChad1444
blue eyes + vintage movie filter halo. seems good in bones but not enough to be the best looking man on camera

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Wannabe6ft2
get a load of this fag

get a load of this fag
ima 200% straight lol this man is simply beautiful LOL if you cant say it, youre low t asf

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3 and mido the slayer
ima 200% straight lol this man is simply beautiful LOL if you cant say it, youre low t asf
no he isnt. the only two men i consider beautiful and cant take my eyes off *no homo*, would be the guy in your avi, Jordan Barrett, and Chico Lachowski. Whatever his last name is. Any other men and youre a faggot automatically.

One of the best looking men to ever be captured on camera.

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3 and MD_Hopeful69
One of the best looking men to ever be captured on camera.

extremely blackpilled
"I really like her and we share a passion for animals. If she had not her great love of animals I am sure she would have killed herself by now, like so many other great sex symbols. It is very hard for a woman to no longer see desire in men's eyes." - AFP

holy fuck I have no words, this man has lived it all, he just knows that life is meaningless first-hand

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, s3-s3, Hector and 1 other person

extremely blackpilled
"I really like her and we share a passion for animals. If she had not her great love of animals I am sure she would have killed herself by now, like so many other great sex symbols. It is very hard for a woman to no longer see desire in men's eyes." - AFP

holy fuck I have no words, this man has lived it all, he just knows that life is meaningless first-hand
That was before 140 yo grannies could land Chadlites on Tinder.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster

My obsession my love my motivation in life

Chico is not even close this god
blue eyes + vintage movie filter halo. seems good in bones but not enough to be the best looking man on camera
Cope

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and s3-s3
He's so sexy omggg
He is.

He is the reason why I’m looksmaxing and

Not for women but to feel good about my self and than women comes later

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, s3-s3, crmsxg and 1 other person
He is.

He is the reason why I’m looksmaxing and

Not for women but to feel good about my self and than women comes later
You're looksmaxxing for men xD

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, s3-s3, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
No to feel better and women will come naturally if you are good looking

The ultimate motivation
Even though they're hypergamous asf I still feel motivated by them

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and GetShrekt
View attachment 82493

The ultimate motivation
Even though they're hypergamous asf I still feel motivated by them
“To be the best for them”

He means that to become unmoggable

I’m 100% that Alain delon is blackpilled he knows that his looks gives him all those women and amazing lifestyle
No need to lie. XD.
Man I respect you lol

I meant that delon gives me monivation in life aka ( a role model)

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, s3-s3, BigdickAverageEthnic and 1 other person
“To be the best for them”

He means that to become unmoggable

I’m 100% that Alain delon is blackpilled he knows that his looks gives him all those women and amazing lifestyle

Man I respect you lol

I meant that delon gives me monivation in life aka ( a role model)
ofc he is lol have u ever read something that he told?

"I am like that, I do stupid things. I have been in prison. I was a little thug. All I had was my face," he said.

PARIS: Veteran French film star Alain Delon said Thursday that he was so sick of the world he would be happy to die now -- but he wants his dog to go with him.

"I hate the times that we live in, it makes me vomit," said the 82-year-old actor, one of the handsomest men ever to grace the silver screen.

"There are people that I hate. Everything is false, and only money counts. I will leave this world without regret," he told Paris Match magazine in a frank, tell-all interview in which he admitted to not being much of a father to his children, one of whom he still refuses to recognise.

Delon, who lives alone outside Paris, said he wants his two-year-old Belgian Shepherd dog, Loubo, to die with him.

"If I go before him I will ask the vet for us to go together. He will inject him so he can die in my arms.

• +1
God of the gods. I'm watching purple noon right now

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3 and mido the slayer
ofc he is lol have u ever read something that he told?

"I am like that, I do stupid things. I have been in prison. I was a little thug. All I had was my face," he said.

PARIS: Veteran French film star Alain Delon said Thursday that he was so sick of the world he would be happy to die now -- but he wants his dog to go with him.

"I hate the times that we live in, it makes me vomit," said the 82-year-old actor, one of the handsomest men ever to grace the silver screen.

"There are people that I hate. Everything is false, and only money counts. I will leave this world without regret," he told Paris Match magazine in a frank, tell-all interview in which he admitted to not being much of a father to his children, one of whom he still refuses to recognise.

Delon, who lives alone outside Paris, said he wants his two-year-old Belgian Shepherd dog, Loubo, to die with him.

"If I go before him I will ask the vet for us to go together. He will inject him so he can die in my arms.
Jeremy Meeks

And I have been improving my personality on my bluepills days and got me NOTHING in life Tbh I mean yea I have some friends but I can’t reach things like women validation and natural respect
God of the gods. I'm watching purple noon right now
I can’t seem to find the English version

Is it only available at English subtitles?

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3
Jeremy Meeks

And I have been improving my personality on my bluepills days and got me NOTHING in life Tbh I mean yea I have some friends but I can’t reach things like women validation and natural respect
I dont understand what you have just written, but when it comes to Alain dude ofc understands that LMS is the biggest thing in life and he is just sick of it.

• +1
I dont understand what you have just written, but when it comes to Alain dude ofc understands that LMS is the biggest thing in life and he is just sick of it.
I meant his is the same case as jermy Meeks.

And the the personality thing I wrote is just my experience and how my personality didn’t get me far in life

• +1

extremely blackpilled

You never get over missing out on JBs just like Delon never got over not being loved by his family:

Yet Delon's own miserable childhood badly marked him, he told the magazine. "My parents got rid of me when I was four. I found myself with a foster family like an orphan."

"Both of them came running back to me when I was famous. All of a sudden they remembered they had a son,"
he said bitterly.

Nor has he forgiven them for signing his army papers so he could be thrown into the bloody Indochina War at 17. "It was them getting rid of me a second time," he said.

Delon put down his tumultuous love life and much of his woes with women to being abandoned.

"You cannot get back the love that wasn't given to me as a child. These are holes that can never be filled. Even when I love a woman, I feel alone. I was only four when I understood that those you love the most can abandon you."

Insane shit

• +1
You never get over missing out on JBs just like Delon never got over not being loved by his family:

Yet Delon's own miserable childhood badly marked him, he told the magazine. "My parents got rid of me when I was four. I found myself with a foster family like an orphan."

"Both of them came running back to me when I was famous. All of a sudden they remembered they had a son,"
he said bitterly.

Nor has he forgiven them for signing his army papers so he could be thrown into the bloody Indochina War at 17. "It was them getting rid of me a second time," he said.

Delon put down his tumultuous love life and much of his woes with women to being abandoned.

"You cannot get back the love that wasn't given to me as a child. These are holes that can never be filled. Even when I love a woman, I feel alone. I was only four when I understood that those you love the most can abandon you."

Insane shit
Ya man its sad, he is the man that lived through it all, he had everything literally everything. Now he just wants to die because he is sick of this World. Same with the Woman that he had romance with" dalida" she left a letter "life is too much to handle to me", sad shit

• +1
Ya man its sad, he is the man that lived through it all, he had everything literally everything. Now he just wants to die because he is sick of this World. Same with the Woman that he had romance with" dalida" she left a letter "life is too much to handle to me", sad shit
yeah but with a fucked up childhood even that everything can feel like not enough

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, s3-s3 and crmsxg