Will roiding for a year as a teen give you permanent frame gains?

Deleted member 9699

Deleted member 9699

skelebro psychopethic MonStEr!
title

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
idk about permanent frame gains, but you will have permanent manlet status, unless you are over 6' in teens

• +1
Reactions: Strafe, Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 4797 and 1 other person
you will have permanent hair loss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
No. You'll just make your growth plates close sooner because of all the excess injected testosterone aromatizing to estrogen

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Hades, Deleted member 5746 and 3 others
its over

127788605 522247008732370 1770367473417890267 n

• JFL
Reactions: Pumanator, Hades, Deleted member 5746 and 1 other person
No. You'll just make your growth plates close sooner because of all the excess injected testosterone aromatizing to estrogen
What if you take estrogen blockers?

All depends on ur genetics bro. Gonna do 1 year natty to see my potential and getting used to the gym. After that roids. Maybe u should too

• +1
Reactions: Bromose and Deleted member 9699
All depends on ur genetics bro. Gonna do 1 year natty to see my potential and getting used to the gym. After that roids. Maybe u should too
Yeah no other option at this point

Most guys my age at school are legit same frame as me though, 17-18inches which is kinda lifefuel

• +1
Yeah no other option at this point

Most guys my age at school are legit same frame as me though, 17-18inches which is kinda lifefuel
Most people are framelets indeed. Everyone is brainwashed thinking roids is cucked, but u gotta take risks and be clever about it. Ur choice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
Most people are framelets indeed. Everyone is brainwashed thinking roids is cucked, but u gotta take risks and be clever about it. Ur choice
If I can get to 19inch frame naturally I'll be fine. I wanna run prettyboy game at some point tbh, roids wont help w that.

• +1
What if you take estrogen blockers?
I wouldn't even take roids at all tbh too risky.

But if you're gonna roid it would be better to take some form of AI (aromatize inhibitor)

I wouldn't even take roids at all tbh too risky.

But if you're gonna roid it would be better to take some form of AI (aromatize inhibitor)
Any advice on widening frame naturally by two inches? I'm almost 18 and a bit of a framelet.

Any advice on widening frame naturally by two inches? I'm almost 18 and a bit of a framelet.
Lift weights natty and pray that your clavicle/ribcare growth plates stay open until your early-mid 20s. Thats what I'm hoping for myself (I'm 19)

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Deleted member 9699