Will steroids make you more masculine?

gaymidget

gaymidget

Platinum
Will steroids make you more masculine after puberty or is it just giving you more muscles? We know that women prefer masculine looking guys/guys with higher t levels, but does this apply only to guys who have naturally high t levels and developed as a result more masculine features or is this dependent on the general t levels?
Lets say someone who isn't naturally very masculine and has at best average t-levels and/or high estrogen. How would someone like this benefit from steroids? Would his voice change, his fat distribution or maybe his face (at least less bloated/less fat)?

• +1
Reactions: ChadBreslau
steroid is a hormone that affects more than just muscle hypertrophy. yes you will look more masculin infact you will age faster than your peers.

sike it doesnt make u age or look more masculin

Last edited:

no steroids for this face...it's over.

roids are like a second puberty.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother, C0pe and ZyzzReincarnate
if masculinity = balding then yes

Will steroids make you more masculine after puberty or is it just giving you more muscles? We know that women prefer masculine looking guys/guys with higher t levels, but does this apply only to guys who have naturally high t levels and developed as a result more masculine features or is this dependent on the general t levels?
Lets say someone who isn't naturally very masculine and has at best average t-levels and/or high estrogen. How would someone like this benefit from steroids? Would his voice change, his fat distribution or maybe his face (at least less bloated/less fat)?

What you mean is women like dimorphic (androgenic) faces

This is more correlated with pre-natal testosterone if I recall

Literal trannies do become more androgenic and masculine in physical appearance due to the hormones that they take, their voice deepens they lose the facial fat, get a beard etc.

You will become more dimorphic indeed, but not in every aspect.

Attachments

• D4B1F0A4-06CE-4341-A058-1C6EB1C450FA.gif
    D4B1F0A4-06CE-4341-A058-1C6EB1C450FA.gif
    2 MB · Views: 24
I got a beard, more body hair, deeper voice, better body fat distribution, recovery, wider clavicles (I know on paper it's not possible, and I could explain how but I CBA).

It's a second puberty. Everyone says I look older.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
I got a beard, more body hair, deeper voice, better body fat distribution, recovery, wider clavicles (I know on paper it's not possible, and I could explain how but I CBA).

People who deny it are just pussies who are scared of the risks.

Did your facial bones grow?

Did your facial bones grow?

Well it's very hard to measure that. It changes body fat distribution in the face slightly so it shows off the bones better. I could see changes in facial bone development but only if you use them under the age of 19/20. I did my first cycle at 17 and I do have a much more masculine face because of it.

• +1
Reactions: adrianolm and androidcel
maybe if you run abusive doses, but then enjoy the consequences

Well it's very hard to measure that. It changes body fat distribution in the face slightly so it shows off the bones better. I could see changes in facial bone development but only if you use them under the age of 19/20. I did my first cycle at 17 and I do have a much more masculine face because of it.
did it stunt ur growth? and how got u clavicle length?