Will steroids stunt growth at 13?

Madness

Madness

Inactive
Hello looksmaxers this is my first ever post and Im wondering what will happen if a 5 foot 8 13-year-old takes steroids will it stop their growth?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I'm the steroid expert on this website and I encourage most people to take steroids.

But let me tell ya a lil' sumfin sumfin.

You're a fucking idiot.

13? Fuck stunting your growth. You'll fucking stunt everything. I was over 6ft tall and had a great frame before I touched steroids and I'll admit it was probably still too early at 17.

Do you even lift man? You dont need to anyways. Go to the gym when you turn at least 15. Other than that just learn.

Shut the fuck up and eat your vegetables bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, UBER, Tricky and 3 others
I'm the steroid expert on this website and I encourage most people to take steroids.

But let me tell ya a lil' sumfin sumfin.

You're a fucking idiot.

13? Fuck stunting your growth. You'll fucking stunt everything. I was over 6ft tall and had a great frame before I touched steroids and I'll admit it was probably still too early at 17.

Do you even lift man? You dont need to anyways. Go to the gym when you turn at least 15. Other than that just learn.

Shut the fuck up and eat your vegetables bro.
Haha I lift alot bro more than some men but I want to get more height Ive heard niacin works?

• +1
Haha I lift alot bro more than some men but I want to get more height Ive heard niacin works?

Dont fuck with supplements man. Idk much about niacin. Just lift naturally for a few more years. You're 5'8 who knows how much more you'll grow. Where did you get the idea to take steroids?

• +1
Dont fuck with supplements man. Idk much about niacin. Just lift naturally for a few more years. You're 5'8 who knows how much more you'll grow. Where did you get the idea to take steroids?
I didn't I was just wondering what would happen as ive heard that shit turns to estrogen

• +1
I wouldn't risk it. 80% of a man's attractiveness is face and height, and since you're already 5'8" at only 13 (JFL), you're height doesn't seem like it will become an issue. Taking steroids to "get ripped" isn't worth it, because women aren't attracted to muscles; they're attracted to low body fat %.

• +1
I wouldn't risk it. 80% of a man's attractiveness is face and height, and since you're already 5'8" at only 13 (JFL), you're height doesn't seem like it will become an issue. Taking steroids to "get ripped" isn't worth it, because women aren't attracted to muscles; they're attracted to low body fat %.
Good to know as I am already at 10 to 13 percent bodyfat

• +1

Thats bullshit ?. Then why are fitness models and sprinters way more attractive to women than marathon runners who have low body fat. Putting their faces aside, lets decide on which body women would like more.

Dont lie to the kid ?. Women dont want a Mr. Olympia but saying women dont want muscles is COPE.
Good to know as I am already at 10 to 13 percent bodyfat

So you must already look good then I suppose? Why fuck with steroids at 13. I've heard 16, 17, and 18. Nevet 13.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180822-214146_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20180822-214146_Google.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 63
  • Screenshot_20180822-214307_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20180822-214307_Google.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 60
  • +1
Thats bullshit ?. Then why are fitness models and sprinters way more attractive to women than marathon runners who have low body fat. Putting their faces aside, lets decide on which body women would like more.

Dont lie to the kid ?. Women dont want a Mr. Olympia but saying women dont want muscles is COPE.

So you must already look good then I suppose? Why fuck with steroids at 13. I've heard 16, 17, and 18. Nevet 13.
This is a great point thanks!

• +1
Stunted growth would be the least of your concerns.
At 13, steroids will seriously damage your endocrine and reproductive systems. The damage could be long term.

As for your original question, I think steroids will do 2 things:
-Increase the rate of bone growth (testosterone)
-Also increase bone maturation (Because of all the excess estrogen)

End result would be, you'd grow rapidly but also stop growing at a very young age because your bones would fuse much earlier than expected
This means you'll almost certainly end up shorter than you would have without them
So, no.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, UBER and Alcatraz

You're a kid to me m8.

Anyways, I suppose I should clarify my statement to @Madness . Women don't like men with "muscles", they like men with muscle definition. Look at football linemen. They're the strongest players on the field, but they're fat and they aren't attractive because of that. They have tons of muscle, but no definition. They'll squash you like a beer can, but only squash thot pussy like a beer can because they make bank playing in the No Fun League.

I still stand by my point that a super skinny guy would slay more than the fat lineman if all other facets of attraction are equal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
You're a kid to me m8.

Anyways, I suppose I should clarify my statement to @Madness . Women don't like men with "muscles", they like men with muscle definition. Look at football linemen. They're the strongest players on the field, but they're fat and they aren't attractive because of that. They have tons of muscle, but no definition. They'll squash you like a beer can, but only squash thot pussy like a beer can because they make bank playing in the No Fun League.

I still stand by my point that a super skinny guy would slay more than the fat lineman if all other facets of attraction are equal.

@HorribleTeeth @ethnicel

I beg you tell this guy hes a kid compared to you.

• +1
@HorribleTeeth @ethnicel

I beg you tell this guy hes a kid compared to you.

I am but a wee lad compared to them, assuming their stats are true. I have great respect for oldcels (+25cels).

• +1
A small amount of proviron might be okay unless you are genetically predisposed to hairloss. But yeah don't touch any other roids because you will most likely permanently damage yourself.

• +1
I didn't I was just wondering what would happen as ive heard that shit turns to estrogen
All you need for supps are protein and creatine. As @Intel.Imperitive said, don't fuck w steroids at that age

• +1
All you need for supps are protein and creatine. As @Intel.Imperitive said, don't fuck w steroids at that age

Alright thanks bro

• +1
What routine are you running rn?
If u mean weights I

bench 3x15 135
curl 3x12 105
deadlift 1x15 225
squat 3x15 225
bent over row 3x10 135
Dips no weight
Intense punching on heavy bag to warm up
Hockey everyday for cardio
I also do lots of bodyweight exercise at hockey to much to list

• +1
If u mean weights I

bench 3x15 135
curl 3x12 105
deadlift 1x15 225
squat 3x15 225
bent over row 3x10 135
Dips no weight

Keep at that, or improve it. No one else at your age is working out you're ahead of the game. Tbh idek if you need to be here, you have years of development left

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Keep at that, or improve it. No one else at your age is working out you're ahead of the game. Tbh idek if you need to be here, you have years of development left
I just enjoy looksmaxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
If u mean weights I

bench 3x15 135
curl 3x12 105
deadlift 1x15 225
squat 3x15 225
bent over row 3x10 135
Dips no weight
Yeah you're leagues ahead of most people. Even grown men. Good job bro.

And yeah hockey is brutal man. Year round conditioning and shit. Good on ya

• +1
Yeah you're leagues ahead of most people. Even grown men. Good job bro.

And yeah hockey is brutal man. Year round conditioning and shit. Good on ya
Thanks yep hockey is an addiction I have had a torn hamstring for 3 months and im still skating and lifting daliy

• +1
You're 13, wtf are you even doing here? Just mew and wait till your bones grow.

• +1
Depends which one. It will either stunt your growth outright or it will initiate a growth spurt but be the last of your growing. which means your final height may be reduced.

• +1
you don't need steroids at 13. they'll do more harm than good. do NOT risk doing anything that will stunt your growth. your top percentile in height for your age. you can grow to be super tall. if you stunt your growth, you'll be 5'8" forever and you'll get to watch your friends start to tower you and even some girls will too.. take steroids when your growth plates are fully closed, including clavicles.

• +1
If u mean weights I

bench 3x15 135
curl 3x12 105
deadlift 1x15 225
squat 3x15 225
bent over row 3x10 135
Dips no weight

Wait, what the fuck? You're squatting 225 for sets of 15? So your max would be 315+, at age 13? If this is full ROM, you could set a world record in HS.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Madness
Wait, what the fuck? You're squatting 225 for sets of 15? So your max would be 315+, at age 13? If this is full ROM, you could set a world record in HS.
I think the world record is higher than 315

• +1
I think the world record is higher than 315
HS = high school. I'm saying that with enough training, it's possible for you to reach some elite level lifts during your time in HS. Also, send a video of you lifting, it would be crazy to see.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Madness
HS = high school. I'm saying that with enough training, it's possible for you to reach some elite level lifts during your time in HS. Also, send a video of you lifting, it would be crazy to see.
I know hs Is high school kid where I'm from are fucking insane. As for the videos I would but I lift with my dad and he would be suspicious cus All my friends have seen me lift for hockey fitness combines

• +1
I know hs Is high school kid where I'm from are fucking insane. As for the videos I would but I lift with my dad and he would be suspicious cus All my friends have seen me lift for hockey fitness combines

Just say you want to record a video to see what your form looks like

• +1
Just say you want to record a video to see what your form looks like
My dad has recorded my form before... On his phone which he will never let me on

btw this was recently and it was good so he will say Im fine

• +1
My dad has recorded my form before... On his phone which he will never let me on

btw this was recently and it was good so he will say Im fine

Fuck dude, I forgot how shitty it is to be 13. How's your range of motion on the Squat. What do you prefer?

• +1
Fuck dude, I forgot how shitty it is to be 13. How's your range of motion on the Squat. What do you prefer?
I prefer PROM but I do FROM cus my dad says :p

• +1
I'm assuming P means powerlifting, and F means full. You squat narrow or wide?

I do wide its deffo easier. PROM means partial range of motion FROM is Full

• +1
I do wide its deffo easier. PROM means partial range of motion FROM is Full

What does partial and full mean in this context?

• +1
Grannies like to say that lifting weights stunts your growth. 4'11 grannies.

They say everything and more stunts your growth. Steroids, though... Do they stunt your growth? Probably. Height is a cope tbh though, height is to face what looks are to personality; it gets you in the door but doesn't do that much for you once you're in. Don't fantasize about being over 6'1, there's no benefit. 6'1 is the ideal height... you're not so freakishly tall that you feel on par with everybody else, but you still tower over most men and you'll basically never find a girl taller than you.

• +1
Grannies like to say that lifting weights stunts your growth. 4'11 grannies.

They say everything and more stunts your growth. Steroids, though... Do they stunt your growth? Probably. Height is a cope tbh though, height is to face what looks are to personality; it gets you in the door but doesn't do that much for you once you're in. Don't fantasize about being over 6'1, there's no benefit. 6'1 is the ideal height... you're not so freakishly tall that you feel on par with everybody else, but you still tower over most men and you'll basically never find a girl taller than you.
fuark at that orb pic

• +1
fuark at that orb pic

Such a handsome bastard, if only he was a bit normal in the head he could have made millions from his looks.

• +1
  • +1
It stunts yes.

L-lysine and L-arginine 1500mg each before bed are a way better alternative, and it's all natural.

• +1