Will there ever be a large scale incel rebellion?

M

magnificentcel

Banned
Title

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted, Deleted member 5189 and 5 others
nigga this is not an incel website go post on .co eugene we are legit looksmaxxer here. u fookin faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 7776, Ultramental and 14 others
Making prostitution legal. Probably idk what you have in mind but that's the inevabtable outcome

No

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Warlow, Deleted member 7776 and 5 others
You spent too much time on this site lol

ho boy you don't know where you live at. this thing called earth? you should know more about it. white knights everywhere.

nigga this is not an incel website go post on .co eugene we are legit looksmaxxer here. u fookin faggot
I hate the fact that offtopic is sometimes filled with genuine looksmaxing advice but also these stupid incel posts. Fucking annoying.

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible and alriodai
man OP why do you keep making these posts jfl

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
ho boy you don't know where you live at. this thing called earth? you should know more about it. white knights everywhere.
What if the Incels overpower the white knights

Religions were the only sustainable incel regimes but they were only possible because of severe lack of resources and slow flow of information.
I don't see religion making a comeback despite muslim copers so the status quo will last for a while. I believe the dichotomy between Chads/Stacies and subhumans will grow even further to the point where they will be two different species. Subhumans/Incels will be even dumber and incapable of any cohesive organised uprising so they will be enslaved like they were always supposed to, albeit in a soft fashion where they will be allowed modern comforts.

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
this isn't some revolutionary thing, stop pretending you're Che Guevara.
self-pity and obsessing over sex and facial features is just a means to cope, no one on this website is gonna free the fucking Tibet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Insecure03, Ultramental and WadlowMaxxing

• Love it
this isn't some revolutionary thing, stop pretending you're Che Guevara.
self-pity and obsessing over sex and facial features is just a means to cope, no one on this website is gonna free the fucking Tibet.
Yes it is beta and omega males have risen up before we will do it again

Rebellions today are for low IQ species, like Niggers and Femoids

I'll sign the law that frees the incels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
  • +1
Most men who are tall and muscular can get laid.

Incels tend to be weaker, smaller and either skinny or fat, so in a fight between incels and men who can get laid, the incels would lose.

There is a reason why incel attacks are never done with the incel's bare hands, it's because the incel would be easily beaten in a fair fight most of the time, so they use guns to easily overpower everyone and avoid being defeated by their victims.

And also, unless you are a psychopath or a sociopath, you will not be able to be a cold blooded killer, you will either feel a lot of guilt after killing someone or you won't even be able to do it, that is why there weren't many guys who did what Elliot Rodger did, because the vast majority of people (including incels) aren't mentally ill like he was.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
cringe

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Most men who are tall and muscular can get laid.

Incels tend to be weaker, smaller and either skinny or fat, so in a fight between incels and men who can get laid, the incels would lose.

There is a reason why incel attacks are never done with the incel's bare hands, it's because the incel would be easily beaten in a fair fight most of the time, so they use guns to easily overpower everyone and avoid being defeated by their victims.

And also, unless you are a psychopath or a sociopath, you will not be able to be a cold blooded killer, you will either feel a lot of guilt after killing someone or you won't even be able to do it, that is why there weren't many guys who did what Elliot Rodger did, because the vast majority of people (including incels) aren't mentally ill like he was.
Nah I think most people are capable of killing, also chads may have size advantage but we Incels have strength in numbers

Nah I think most people are capable of killing, also chads may have size advantage but we Incels have strength in numbers
You don't have strength in numbers. The vast majority of men who can't get laid aren't aware that they are incels, so they are white knights or they are in the friendzone and in such a fight, they would fight against the incel community.

On your side, you would only have a small number of guys from the incel community who are mentally ill enough to have the guts to do it, and everyone else would be against you. Already, the incel community is a tiny portion of the world's population, and most of them won't participate so you'll be so outnumbered that you'll lose very quickly.

A rebellion could never happen because you don't have the numbers.

You don't have strength in numbers. The vast majority of men who can't get laid aren't aware that they are incels, so they are white knights or they are in the friendzone and in such a fight, they would fight against the incel community.

On your side, you would only have a small number of guys from the incel community who are mentally ill enough to have the guts to do it, and everyone else would be against you. Already, the incel community is a tiny portion of the world's population, and most of them won't participate so you'll be so outnumbered that you'll lose very quickly.

A rebellion could never happen because you don't have the numbers.
There are hundreds of thousands of self identified Incels world wide. r/braincels had 120k members

• JFL
Maybe

• Love it
Why not I think there will be
How the fuck would we organise? Think realistically. And you think there are that many incels willing to risk their lives or go to prison? And do you think there is even enough for us to make any difference in the world anyway?

shut the fuck up you ugly ass nigga, go get surgery or something.

I'm not a eugene bro

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and magnificentcel
There are hundreds of thousands of self identified Incels world wide. r/braincels had 120k members
Most incels worship women, they don't hate them like Elliot Rodger, they want their validation, but not to the point of killing them. So keep dreaming.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
No what will happen is a more masculine culture will take over rather easily (Islam). Western incels will never overthrow their own culture since they have been neglected and have no power. Islam is the future fortunately, and believe me people will still believe in God in the future, the internet wont change that.

No what will happen is a more masculine culture will take over rather easily (Islam). Western incels will never overthrow their own culture since they have been neglected and have no power. Islam is the future fortunately, and believe me people will still believe in God in the future, the internet wont change that.
Islam is feminine

Chopping men’s penises
They do that because they believed it was healthier when the Quran was written thousands years ago.

But it has a negligible effect on the cultures masculinity. What matters most is that the men control their women's sexuality, thats why they will take over.

They can't even hit the gym, i highly doubt it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and magnificentcel
Will never happen. Most incels have low testoterone levels and bad heights. Just LOL if you think they will have the guts to do it.

Will never happen. Most incels have low testoterone levels and bad heights. Just LOL if you think they will have the guts to do it.
Doesn’t matter if ur short and low t if you have a gun

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6341