Will there ever be a surgery for midface shortening?

BonesAndHarmony

BonesAndHarmony

Taking a break from the autism
Currently there isn't much longmidfacecels can look forward to. Everything you can do is maybe a maxilla protraction, that would shorten your midface by maybe a couple of mm but it's not enough for some. Imagine having this midface

Every looksmaxing attempt would be pointless without a more compact midface

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
long midface is a retarded meme made up by incels, imagine thinking that it's over when you have a long midface

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Adreyan, buflek, Zeta ascended and 5 others
long midface is a retarded meme made up by incels, imagine thinking that it's over when you have a long midface
I dare to disagree. Midface is extremely crucial for harmony. Long midface is a sneaky failo. It won't make you full blown ugly but it will never let you be good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, forwardgrowth, IWantToMax and 2 others
Just cut your skull in half like a watermelon theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, IWantToMax, BigBoy and 3 others
aut0phobic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bennett, Zeta ascended, BigBoy and 1 other person
Currently there isn't much longmidfacecels can look forward to. Everything you can do is maybe a maxilla protraction, that would shorten your midface by maybe a couple of mm but it's not enough for some. Imagine having this midfaceView attachment 126843
what a subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and UglyMan
99% sure lefort 1 shortens the midface.

the rest of any problem would be from subhuman nose or narrow face

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Yummyinmytummy, Deleted member 3962 and 1 other person
Rhinoplasty for slight nose shortening and MSE/palatal expansion could help. Maybe zygo implants after that. Also thickening and lowering eyebrows.
Try keeping the hair on your sides a bit longer too or go for something like a side swept grew cut!

Lefort I is basically a maxillary protraction or less effective than it. It will shorten your midface by a couple of mm but that would be it. It's not enough to make a true longmidfacecel ascend

• +1
Reactions: Adreyan and Stingray
Just get a genio or chin jaw implants and get bigger hair to make whole skull bigger and you're skullmogger

Lefort I is basically a maxillary protraction or less effective. It will shorten your midface by a couple of mm but that would be it. It's not enough to make a true longmidfacecel ascend
post a picture of what you mean by that

How does that work? Never heard about it
Well, if you have a downturned nose or a fleshy bump fixing it could cause the illusion of a shorter nose. If you just have a naturally long nose I honestly don't know...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
rather than make the midface shorter u gotta just make ur lower third bigger

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Mayorga and Deleted member 3043
zygo implants
is for fwhr no cmf
lmao i have a compact midface and tall square chin, then i have kinda not equal all third since the lower third is bigger than the 1st third, so it's not good either imo

• +1
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony
Well, if you have a downturned nose or a fleshy bump fixing it could cause the illusion of a shorter nose. If you just have a naturally long nose I honestly don't know...
i need to fix a slight downturned nose for creating the illusion of even more forward growth ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
long face is mostly caused by long philtrums and a long ass nose. consider surgery accordingly.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
its possible to shorten the bones of midface but the harder issue is shortening the soft tissue like nose and philtrum

its possible to shorten the bones of midface but the harder issue is shortening the soft tissue like nose and philtrum
Yes, there should be a surgery for that. It would be very invasive but the reward would be considerable, straightforward ascension for some
is for fwhr no cmf

lmao i have a compact midface and tall square chin, then i have kinda not equal all third since the lower third is bigger than the 1st third, so it's not good either imo
That's literally the definition of tall skull lol, which is ideal

Yes, there should be a surgery for that. It would be very invasive but the reward would be considerable, straightforward ascension for some

That's literally the definition of tall skull lol, which is ideal
surgery for which? bone or soft tissue?

Ccw rotation and le fort 1 impaction

Correct me it i am wrong

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: crosshold
Currently there isn't much longmidfacecels can look forward to. Everything you can do is maybe a maxilla protraction, that would shorten your midface by maybe a couple of mm but it's not enough for some. Imagine having this midfaceView attachment 126843
start by getting an otoplasty

Ccw rotation and le fort 1 impaction

Correct me it i am wrong
Bro fucking science at its worst.

So you really have a problem with the soft tissues when you attempt to impact a vertically long maxilla. You can cut as much bone as you like, the excess soft tissue that has grown in accordance to the hard tissue (long maxilla) will remain there.

Maxillary impaction would only work if someone had gummy smile.

There are ways to mask a long midface though: lowering the eyebrows, upturning a downturned nose, widening the zygomatic arches and jaw angles.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

So you really have a problem with the soft tissues when you attempt to impact a vertically long maxilla. You can cut as much bone as you like, the excess soft tissue that has grown in accordance to the hard tissue (long maxilla) will remain there.

There are ways to mask a long midface though: lowering the eyebrows, upturning a downturned nose, widening the zygomatic arches and jaw angles.
A more forward maxilla will shorten your midface and give a more compact look to it. We are talking here about a couple of mm at the most but the shortening is real. Also you can't really mask a long midface, if you really want to be good looking you need good harmony, good harmony is achieved only through a good midface.

A more forward maxilla will shorten your midface
Stopped reading right there, I don't need anything more to see that all you've "researched" are idiotic sluthate and lookism threads.

I have a bit of gummy smile. Since you will push the maxilla forward wouldnt that give more support to the excess soft tissue?

You can look absolutely good with a long midface

30842017_126907118168170_6719698581969698816_n.jpg

Yeah, 12626 likes have more power than some butt-uglys PSLer's autistic opinion.

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo

Yeah, 12626 likes have more power than some butt-uglys PSLer's autistic opinion.

No, I won't disagree, he looks indeed good, but my midface is still worse than his lol.

seems like you are a long midfaced coper

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
how to know if you have a long midface

He looks like shit, in fact most of the comments are made my males

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and Titbot
He's visibly above average , that should be enough to have a satisfying sex and dating life

Please kill yourself.
Besides, it's mostly gays that comment on all the supposedly "PSL 8+ gods" male models' IG posts.

Last edited:
don't see how it can impact in the midface lenght
I talked about masking not shortening. Widening things tends to make them look less long.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3043
I talked about masking not shortening. Widening things tends to make them look less long.
i think upturning a little bit a downturned nose can create two good illusions at the same time :
masking long midface - thanks i have not a long midface -, and making the maxila more protured

no midface shortening for my IPD
IPD 58.5mm
Pupil/lip lenght 59mm

midface ratio around 1
fwhr 1.8

everything destroyed by IPD and PFL

Tfw long midface :feelswhy::feelswhy:

Nope, I've asked eppley who does absolutely everything if you have the $$$ and he said it wouldn't be possible to cut the soft tissue.

I have come to the conclusion that you need to get rid of every flaw to compensate. No single flaw is a death sentence. Even for ipd it's debateable

marko-jaric-adriana-lima-Getty.jpg

Get a wider face with temple and forehead zygo and jaw implants. Max out your eye area. Lower your hairline to the ideal length, etc...