Will there ever be a surgery for midface shortening?

You can look absolutely good with a long midface

30842017_126907118168170_6719698581969698816_n.jpg

Yeah, 12626 likes have more power than some butt-uglys PSLer's autistic opinion.

fucking huge tear troughs

Seems like I hurt someone here.... Rent free like always

Rhinoplasty for slight nose shortening and MSE/palatal expansion could help. Maybe zygo implants after that. Also thickening and lowering eyebrows.
Try keeping the hair on your sides a bit longer too or go for something like a side swept grew cut!
What would they be able to shorten (what part of the nose)?

There was a guy here who reported that his doctor cut his maxilla and that made his midface more compact

upswing will also be of help
Pretty sure I found it.

1:49

Last edited:
There was a guy here who reported that his doctor cut his maxilla and that made his midface more compact

Pretty sure I found it.

Yes maxillary impaction does literally reduce mid face height but it would have the problem of reducing upper teeth visibility, so unless you already had a gummy smile to begin with, you’d need a lip lift/Philtrum reduction. Philtrum reduction and rhinoplasty are the only other ways to make a mid face appear shorter DIRECTLY. Indirectly, you can widen IPD (incredibly invasive), widen temple, widen brows, widen cheekbones, lower eyebrows (through minox Castor oil or transplant), you can also augment your lower third if wouldn’t result too big.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and kota
Yes maxillary impaction does literally reduce mid face height but it would have the problem of reducing upper teeth visibility, so unless you already had a gummy smile to begin with, you’d need a lip lift/Philtrum reduction. Philtrum reduction and rhinoplasty are the only other ways to make a mid face appear shorter DIRECTLY. Indirectly, you can widen IPD (incredibly invasive), widen temple, widen brows, widen cheekbones, lower eyebrows (through minox Castor oil or transplant), you can also augment your lower third if wouldn’t result too big.

I personally have a barely “long” mid face...I will need
•maxillary impaction because I have canted jaws...this, in addition to
•slight philtrum shortening + mid face advancement through Lefort 2-3 (there’s a doc who apparently does Lefort 3s)
•+ MAYBE Orbital Box Osteotomy (I already have 95 percentile IPD but I have orbital asymmetry so if I get an OBO to fix it I’ll widen my IPD because why not)
•+widening my cheekbones through implants
should result in a very satisfying fwh ratio

• +1
Reactions: kota

Pretty sure I found it.

Elab
of course when you will go back