[Discussion] Will these produce a legit 4cm height increase?

SteveRogers

SteveRogers

Trainee
Will these produce a legit 4cm height increase?
It's my half set up that I've got planned.
I'm 19 (20 in March next year) but I've been growing at a steady 2-3cm per year over the last 3 years, in fact I just measured 1cm taller than the last time I measured (I measured mid-afternoon) about a month ago - so I have reason to believe that, like my old man, I'll grow into my early 20s and thus still have open growth plates (was a late bloomer too).
I'm 182cm now, and even in Australia, I mog most blokes my age (I'd be taller than 7-8/10, 18-30-year-old guys). But I've always wanted to be 186cm for some reason, and wouldn't feel content with anything less.
Enough about my boring shit, here's the proposed stack;

Glucosamine = 0.5-3cm over 6-12 months.

AI + MK677 = 3cm+ (heard of a guy who grew 2 inches over a couple of months, and a few other decent results)

I haven't tried either, will begin both when I get paid...

182cm -> 186cm here we come...

H

honkhonkpatna

Enthusiast
Cope. Only way to increase height is by LL. Glucosamine increasing height by 3 cm lmfao.

First of all, all that Glucosamine will do, is keep your morning height, it wont actually increase any height, and it's by a few mm at best, no fucking way it gives you 3 cm lol.

EternalLearner

EternalLearner

Zephir
Try to lower your estrogene at the same time as a natural way to prevent plates from closing

SteveRogers

SteveRogers

Trainee
I wouldn't expect 3cm, I meant that the best results that I have read were 3cm. A few mm would do alright.
Try to lower your estrogene at the same time as a natural way to prevent plates from closing
Yeah I'll be using an AI, don't know how to get my hands on some Aromasin, so I'll likely use "Pure Arimistane".

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Quantum
fuck you
(heard of a guy who grew 2 inches over a couple of months, and a few other decent results)

heard of a guy who SAID he grew?

SteveRogers

SteveRogers

Trainee
fuck you
(heard of a guy who grew 2 inches over a couple of months, and a few other decent results)

heard of a guy who SAID he grew?
He's been mentioned here a couple times brother, but then again, you're not wrong. Although the science does make sense.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 2)