Will This Gym Program Allow Me To Ascend? (GymMaxxers Help! Again)

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
Here it is.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159678631&page=1

@Mandiblecel recommended it to me. I would've used the Castle Greyskull plan @Nibba recommended but was confused by the google results.

I met with my trainer tonight and paid for 7 sessions (7 weeks until I go to Tokyo). He thinks it's a good plan but I was hoping people could tell me here if this is enough to ascend and get me a garufurendo.

I'll go to the gym every weekday (and even 7 days a week if that's what it takes).

I need to make the most of these few short days I have left until I go to waifu land.

Oh yeah and my trainer might've made a bad plan but he's a good trainer. There's only two others, a fat Filipino bull dyke foid and some fat looking spic who just trains old fat ladies.

I didn't choose this gym my mom pays for it and told me I need to make the most of it or I'm not getting any gym membership at all.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Mandiblecel
looks good imo

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Yeah good routine

• +1
looks fine to me man

• +1
fat Filipino bull dyke foid and some fat looking spic who just trains old fat ladies.
Those are the best kind of spics :p:feelsohh::feelshehe:

• +1
Here it is.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159678631&page=1

@Mandiblecel recommended it to me. I would've used the Castle Greyskull plan @Nibba recommended but was confused by the google results.

I met with my trainer tonight and paid for 7 sessions (7 weeks until I go to Tokyo). He thinks it's a good plan but I was hoping people could tell me here if this is enough to ascend and get me a garufurendo.

I'll go to the gym every weekday (and even 7 days a week if that's what it takes).

I need to make the most of these few short days I have left until I go to waifu land.

Oh yeah and my trainer might've made a bad plan but he's a good trainer. There's only two others, a fat Filipino bull dyke foid and some fat looking spic who just trains old fat ladies.

I didn't choose this gym my mom pays for it and told me I need to make the most of it or I'm not getting any gym membership at all.

You're going to be so dissapointed with Japan man I feel bad.

• +1
Reactions: Unknownjpg and dogtown
You're going to be so dissapointed with Japan man I feel bad.
Bro I feel bad too, you think them Asians want some twink that let’s be honest are used to in Japan etc they want some buff alpha that looks rare in japan as the stereotypical japan male is short, looks like a boy (boymaxxing btw lol) etc just stupid I think you will get a girl but be prepared for lower end females, I think you will but dam zest you really overhype japan and that shit. Not tryna shit down on zest or anything but I think you are really overhyping japan, with anime and shit that’s on forums like lookism etc. I’m glad you atleast tryna buff up more, but this boymaxxing shit just seems like crap, PROVE ME WRONG PLEASE ! Gl op.

• +1
Reactions: 中原岬, Zesto, Youngcell and 2 others
Gym won't ascend anyone, but even if it did 7 weeks is way too short of a time to see any results.

The first 6 weeks will be mainly neural adaptations anyway, the increased strength won't be because of gaining muscle.

• +1
Gym won't ascend anyone, but even if it did 7 weeks is way too short of a time to see any results.

The first 6 weeks will be mainly neural adaptations anyway, the increased strength won't be because of gaining muscle.

Happy2

Better than nothing. I'll do more when I get back as I'm going back to Asia again in the summer (around June) so I will have to prepare for that as well.

nice program

Looks fine to me but you wont ascend with natty gymceling :blackpill::blackpill:

i would change the 2 sets to 3 sets