Will This Result In Serious Fat loss?

J

joseph

Gold
Instead of doing a snake juice fast or water fast (because I can't take my vitamin D and other supplements which are fat soluble and makes me feel like sht), I'm aiming to eat 300 calories a day. This means a 2 small slices of bread (80calories/egg), 2 large eggs (70calories/egg) and all my supplements. Gonna do a 10 Kilometer run everyday as well. I'm 176lbs and need to cut to 140lbs preferably 130lbs. Will this work?

Of course bro

• +1
Reactions: joseph
Of course bro
I would prefer a snake juice fast to prevent the insulin spikes but honestly I feel dead without the supplements. Never been consistent on a diet and hoping a month on this will result in serious fat loss...

I would prefer a snake juice fast to prevent the insulin spikes but honestly I feel dead without the supplements. Never been consistent on a diet and hoping a month on this will result in serious fat loss...
Of couse bro just be confident bro and enjoy your life bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583 and OOGABOOGA
Of couse bro just be confident bro and enjoy your life bro
Agree but there is too much fat on my face covering my facial structure preventing me from enjoying anything. It stares at me and taunts me whereever I go.

if you can do this goodluck! but i think you feel fucking dead after some days

at that steep of a caloric reduction you probably won't be able to also run a 10km everyday, but yes this will result in significant weight loss

You think its a good idea to fuck up your metabolism and hormonal system? Get a grip! This is bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
If you Want a chance at sticking to that supplement meth and lots of it.

but seriously for you I’d recommend snake 48s or 72s where you break fasts with one fatty meal and megadose your supps. Then go dry on your fasting days.

for example have a big breakfast like a dozen eggs and some toast with butter(~1000 cal) with your supps and then just a liter of snake juice throughout the day on M/W/F. Then dry the other four days.Probably a lot more sustainable than your plan and you should drop a good 5+ pounds weekly. Also ditch the cardio, good luck

Yeah dude. If you have the mental fortitude then fasting is the... well... fastest way to drop weight.

Instead of doing a snake juice fast or water fast (because I can't take my vitamin D and other supplements which are fat soluble and makes me feel like sht), I'm aiming to eat 300 calories a day. This means a 2 small slices of bread (80calories/egg), 2 large eggs (70calories/egg) and all my supplements. Gonna do a 10 Kilometer run everyday as well. I'm 176lbs and need to cut to 140lbs preferably 130lbs. Will this work?

Talking as someone's who's been a fatty since late childhood and got his shit together a couple years ago :

Losing fat too quickly will cause loose skin and stretch marks. Not recommended if you're looksmaxxing. I have stretch marks and they look horrible. Also, a 10km run each day will not only damage your knees or some shit (google it), you'll also give up pretty quickly.

When having a goal, consistency is key. Instead of going big and getting discouraged after a couple days because you realize shit's too hard, try to take smaller, daily steps. Works better in the long term.

Let's imagine you're gonna start an extreme fat loss plan. You lost all the weight you wanted to. Now how are you gonna manage to remain slim? On the other hand, if you take the time to develop better eating and exercising habits, you'll know how to maintain your ideal weight.

I lost 15kg in 4 months. What I did was "Insanity:MAX 30" 5 times a week (which is basically 30 minutes of HIIT cardio each day), plus intermittent fasting (20pm to 12pm), basically only skipping breakfest. Try to eat reasonably, and prefer balanced meals.

I'm no nutrionist or physical coach, but that's what worked for me. Good luck.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CarnivoreDiet, dreez and OOGABOOGA
Stupid idea to do it that way. You shouldn't be eating 300kcal a day. The minimum calories you should intake is 1200. If you do it with 300kcal you will gain the weight that you lost super fast afterwards. Just make sure its healthy calories that you intake (such as tuna, salmon, etc). Avoid bread, soda, beer, fried food. No nutritionist would recommend 300kcal a day to anyone not even a 300lbs dude.
Dont listen to people on here cause they're braindead and dont know what they're talking about.