Will you be happier after you get plastic surgery?

Joyride

Joyride

fat and ugly
I'll include fillers and so on within plastic surgery. Will you be happier or will you be the same old you - the one that just wants more and more.

If it helps you with that what makes you happy which is getting validation from women then yes

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Joyride
Not really. Even if I actually became gl through PS, only superficial bitches would like me and not for who I am. I might get banned for saying this, but that is kinda dehumanising.

Plastic surgery per se will not make me happy, looking good will help me improve my situation. It will give me at least some sense of being worth smth.

Not really after the woman validation thing as for good or for bad I have way more crucial things to worry about.

• +1
Reactions: Joyride
the more female attention you get, the happier you will be tbh

• +1
Reactions: Joyride, Alexanderr and Roping Subhuman
If the surgery is good, and not botched or overly done like those who end up looking like clowns, yes. Every looks point increase is a also a dramatic increase in general quality of daily life.

• +1
No. Inside i would know that i'm genetic shit and i should be dead. if any girl or woman would find out she would feel disgusted by me. I would need to delate my memory and start life once again. PLEASE I WANT TO BE BORN ONCE AGAIN AS NORTH ATLANTID PREETY BOY.

• +1