will you become bald if your dad is bald?

Dicklet.4.3

Dicklet.4.3

Sexy Truecel
my dad is bald.

maybe, maybe not
If you take fin, then probably not

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
My dad was balding hard at my age. Still have hairs.
Eating healthy helps a lot to me + reducing stress.

My dad sarted balding at 40, but nw1 only. His brothers are cucked already, your baldness comes from your mother.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Angel
who gives a shit, its so easy nowadays to drastically slow down the process plus new treatments are coming up quickly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Depressed Twink, Deleted member 2587, DidntRead and 1 other person
my dad is balding, at my age he started balding, my uncle too, but i'm the only one in the family to have very thick eyebrow + NW0 and very fast growing hair.
It is what it is

who gives a shit, its so easy nowadays to drastically slow down the process plus new treatments are coming up quickly
Its not so easy. Fin fucks u up and ht looks fake

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
My dad is NW 1.5 at 45 meanwhile I'm NW 2.5 at 21. No one on either mom's or dad's side of the family lost their hair.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Dicklet.4.3
My dad is NW 1.5 at 45 meanwhile I'm NW 2.5 at 21. No one on either mom's or dad's side of the family lost their hair.
in my case it's the opposite. I'm sorry for you.

in my case it's the opposite. I'm sorry for you.
I doubt it's MPB. It's probably all the daily flat ironing I did for half a decade that killed my hair. I didn't notice any additional recession after I stopped flat ironing.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I doubt it's MPB. It's probably all the daily flat ironing I did for half a decade that killed my hair. I didn't notice any additional recession after I stopped flat ironing.
why flat ironing ?

The primary, still unkown, gene is passed down from the mother's side on the X Chromosome. However she has two X Chromosomes hence it already becomes more arbitary if you actually get it. Also there are more genes that play a role in MPD. It seems like the location for some of those genes is Chromosome 20, of which you inherit one copy from your mom and one from your dad. If you got both, the genes located on Chromosome 20 and the primary gene on the X Chromosome you're pretty much fucked. In the end it is like everything a genetic lottery. Keep a close eye on your hairline and density, possibly with the help of a dermatologist who can take a look at the amount of hair follicles per square cm.

• +1
Reactions: x30001 and Mayorga
Flat ironing doesnt kill the hair follicles, it can break your hair but it will grow back normally, there is no way you went to norwood 2.5 because of flat ironing

• So Sad
Reactions: Peachy
You probably will OP, but it also depends how aggressive his baldness was.

Lol everyone goes bald ffs.But Imagine at like 16😕

There may not be a cure for baldness, however if you catch it early you can halt it for 15+ years. That’s a very good trade off imo

There may not be a cure for baldness, however if you catch it early you can halt it for 15+ years. That’s a very good trade off imo
There is
The primary, still unkown, gene is passed down from the mother's side on the X Chromosome. However she has two X Chromosomes hence it already becomes more arbitary if you actually get it. Also there are more genes that play a role in MPD. It seems like the location for some of those genes is Chromosome 20, of which you inherit one copy from your mom and one from your dad. If you got both, the genes located on Chromosome 20 and the primary gene on the X Chromosome you're pretty much fucked. In the end it is like everything a genetic lottery. Keep a close eye on your hairline and density, possibly with the help of a dermatologist who can take a look at the amount of hair follicles per square cm.
Genes (proteins) involved in regulating Anagen Phase activity:

Sonic Hedgehog Signaling Molecule (Chromasome 7)
Noggin (Chromasome 17)
FGF-7 (Chromasome 15)

Genes (proteins) involved in regulating Catagen Phase activity:
TGF Beta 1 (Chromasome 19)

Genes (proteins) involved in regulating Telogen Phase activity:
FGF-18 (Chromasome 5)

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Mayorga