Wisdom teeth out in two days, will it change my face shape?

Jackkal

Jackkal

Iron
Some people claim it ruins your lower third whereas other sources say models get it to get the "gaunt" look. Which one is it boyos?

Dr Mew advocate against it unless if it has risks of infection by having an angled trajectory because it lacks the room to come out normally. And how old are you? It is better to wait once your facial bones are fully developed, growing teeth create pressure on your jaw to developed, pressuring the jaw to create space for the teeth.

Dr Mew advocate against it unless if it has risks of infection by having an angled trajectory because it lacks the room to come out normally. And how old are you? It is better to wait once your facial bones are fully developed, growing teeth create pressure on your jaw to developed, pressuring the jaw to create space for the teeth.

I got mine out about a year ago and my teeth have started crowding since then

Never had mine out. None of them caused me any pain, although I did end up with a little crowding on the lower jaw.

You'd think nature would have gotten its shit together by now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512

You should wait a couple more years, your face is still growing, you are going to remove the tension that promotes growth according to Dr Mew which is an expert in facial development. And even keep them if it isn't absolutely necessary.

Last edited:
Oy vey remove then! They are disturbing goy! Pay me shekels to remove then!

My jaw is becoming bigger since mine are appearing

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Torero, kantero and 1 other person
>tfw all my wisdom teeth came out fine
Feelsgoodman.

You will be swelled up no doubt.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Make sure you mew while they're erupting. My upper wisdoms grew nicely far apart of each other, no crowding. I've heard about people's faces changing (for the worse) when they get their wisdom teeth removed.

• +1
Reactions: 000
If you have fucked wisdom teeth that are impacted and are growing horizontally into your other teeth, then you have no choice but to get them removed. Otherwise it’s better you don’t.

I got all 4 of mine removed.
feelsbadman.jpg

Wdym growth lateral or forward?

Imagine extract your penis

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214