Wisdom teeth

G

Gibby

Iron
Just got my wisdom teeth pulled and was wondering how much would it effect my facial structure?

What's the point of wondering now?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4577, Boots, KDA Player and 5 others
tom-cruise-pre-dental-work.jpeg

• Ugh..
Reactions: thecel
the point of wondering know is me wanting to know what to expect

• +1
Reactions: thecel
the point of wondering know is me wanting to know what to expect

I'd say it wouldn't affect your facial structure too much until your older, they're there for a reason

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3020 and Gibby
Bro I had all 4 removed JFL
Tenor 4

it wont at all

• +1
Reactions: Gibby
Your ancestors for the past 200k years didn't need their wisdom teeth pulled out and now suddenly you do because Dr. Toothstein told you to.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Deleted member 6856, Deleted member 4577 and 10 others
It doesn't change structure having them removed. But knowing that they aren't impacted and you COULD keep them in means that you have good wide jaw

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: inceletto, Boots, Short Ugly and Brown and 2 others
My doctor wants me to remove four before bsso should I do it?

Ye it’s interesting too cus I have heard about people who got them extracted and have gotten a better jaw that has that v shape aesthetic. But I have also heard people say don’t get them removed cus it will mess up ur face. But then again u have Jordan barret who has gotten 8 extractions.

Its basically as if you remove bone from your body

• So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Just got my wisdom teeth pulled and was wondering how much would it effect my facial structure?
My retarded orthodontist wanted to remove all of them and give me braces even though they all have room

Could lead to bone loss eventually over time due to the gaps left behind.

If you are an adult your jaw is already formed, pulling your teeth will not change it. I am not familiar with the scientific literature on wisdom teeth specifically so I won't comment on it but I do know that having stuff done to your teeth once you are an adult will not affect your jaw. And that white people who do not have their wisdom teeth removed almost always have impacted molars and extreme pain because of it. White people have more dental problems than other people, not sure why but they do. Dr Toothstein was probably right about needing your wisdom teeth removed

• +1
Reactions: Aspiring Gigachad, Short Ugly and Brown, sytyl and 1 other person
It improved my face tremendously over the next year, then slowly recessed it after that

Chad doesn't need teeth to slay. Megacope

• Hmm...
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
It improved my face tremendously over the next year, then slowly recessed it after that

lol u still lurking these sites

• So Sad
Reactions: Maxim
Your ancestors for the past 200k years didn't need their wisdom teeth pulled out and now suddenly you do because Dr. Toothstein told you to.
Read somewhere that ancestors needed them since they had worse oral hygiene compared to us and they had way more chances of tooth decaying or loss so they basically acted as replacement teeth but for us its just extra teeth. Also evryone that ik got them removed looks the same before and after.

Could lead to bone loss eventually over time due to the gaps left behind.
Pre sure for wisdom teeth this doesn’t apply. I think evryone needs to remove them even if they don’t have problems now cause they can start causing problems after age 30. Pre sure Ian somehalder removed them after 30 cause he said it on Twitter.