Wish I was a jew ngl

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
It's better a jew than a fucking curry tbh you get sane parents usually extremely status maxxed usually very intelligent and usually they are open minded to be born a jew is luck tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Learn Hebrew
Claim your grandfather as jew

It's better a jew than a fucking curry tbh you get sane parents usually extremely status maxxed usually very intelligent and usually they are open minded to be born a jew is luck tbh
Just convert. I think you even get 5000 usd worth birthright trip to israel if you're like 18-29 yr old. Pros: it's going to be fun probably. Cons: you lose your foreskin.

Just convert. I think you even get 5000 usd worth birthright trip to israel if you're like 18-29 yr old. Pros: it's going to be fun probably. Cons: you lose your foreskin.

And get a fatwa by my community would rather pass

And get a fatwa by my community would rather pass
You wouldn't have to tell them you're a jew, would you? Just book a trip to Europe and convert there in secret and get free shit from Israel and then come back.

You wouldn't have to tell them you're a jew, would you? Just book a trip to Europe and convert there in secret and get free shit from Israel and then come back.

Sounds tempting ngl