with all this shit going on, will whites smv go up or down?

the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s
or ethnics smv will increase??
maybe all this shit can make that women from all races stop to worship white man and start to date their own race more?

But women go for the "bad boy" types so which will it be? If all white males are demonized and scrutinized then women should want to be with them even more because women are retarded beings.

• +1
Reactions: Biggdink
you cannot change the primitive instinct which women developed through evolution in the last 20'000 years

Women will always seek the most attractive features in men, regardless the race. If whites have better facial feautres, their SMV will remain high no matter what happens

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Melo95, DaGullas and 29 others
Bro literally all this shit is just virtue signaling from NPC’s literally nothing is gonna change just give it a week two weeks max. Everything will go back to “normal” foids always prefer white men overall and will after the protests. @Colvin76 you seem blackpilled enough to understand this
But women go for the "bad boy" types so which will it be? If all white males are demonized and scrutinized then women should want to be with them even more because women are retarded beings.
Dude get real this is all just virtue signaling end of the day foids simply live to fuck chad and Tyrone and the rope beckons for incels like me.

• +1
Reactions: Biggdink, Chadeep, Slob and 9 others
Bro literally all this shit is just virtue signaling from NPC’s literally nothing is gonna change just give it a week two weeks max. Everything will go back to “normal” foids always prefer white men overall and will after the protests. @Colvin76 you seem blackpilled enough to understand this

Dude get real this is all just virtue signaling end of the day foids simply live to fuck chad and Tyrone and the rope beckons for incels like me.
Exactly.
Whenever a foid says "I like black guys" or some shit like that, she's talking about TYRONE ONLY.

Anyone who thinks sub PSL 4 blacks are getting laid is bluepilled and probably a stormfront nazi alt-right racist piece of shit as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 5258, Biggdink and 13 others
Exactly.
Whenever a foid says "I like black guys" or some shit like that, she's talking about TYRONE ONLY.

Anyone who thinks sub PSL 4 blacks are getting laid is bluepilled and probably a stormfront nazi alt-right racist piece of shit as well.
More like psl 5 at least my nigga to get a foid and it would most likely be a sheboon or ugly ass white land whale. Have to be psl 6 as a black to get a decent looking foid. I hate how white foid virtue signallers are all like “stand with communities of color” on their kikegrams and kikechat, but end of the day they all just fuck chad and want us low value ugly men dead.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Chadeep, Deleted member 6512 and 3 others
woildnt this hyperinflate black guys SMV?

woildnt this hyperinflate black guys SMV?
yes, ever since the riots and me joining black twitter I've become so attracted to latinas and lightskin black girls. before I was only attracted to white girls. so it's probably more extreme for women

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Biggdink, Chadeep and Deleted member 245
yes, ever since the riots and me joining black twitter I've become so attracted to latinas and lightskin black girls. before I was only attracted to white girls. so it's probably more extreme for women

if you’re becoming more attracted to Latinas and blacks then you might want to see someone as there is something wrong man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Inscol, Bird Bluebird and 2 others
White SMV will never tank

Keep coping. Nothing will change. Absolutely nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Biggdink, Chadeep and 5 others
Neither I think

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 4332
  • +1
Ask them if they ever dated a black guy there’s your answer

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Nosecel and Deleted member 4332
Blackpill time! remember, personality barely matters. we saw from that child rapist on tinder who got so many matches that women will take a hot looking bastard any day of the week. this racism stuff will make 0 difference in foid attraction

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Chadeep, Deleted member 6512 and 5 others
Im surprised some guys here dont think it will help black guys. this riot thing is basically portraying them as angels who can do nothing wrong.

Common knowledge BBC is stormfag cope @Colvin76

COPE
"SJW in the streets,

KKK in the sheets"

easily the most based and blackpilled quote that easily destorys activist SJW and virtue signaling. Who ever came up with that quote needs a nobel prize ded srs

nothing will change in anyones smv

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
"SJW in the streets,

KKK in the sheets"

easily the most based and blackpilled quote that easily destorys activist SJW and virtue signaling. Who ever came up with that quote needs a nobel prize ded srs

reading your words while looking at your avi has convinced me that personality is a bigger turnoff than the face of a recessed burn victim. women virtue signal by actually sleeping with blacks and participating in their gangbangs. are you even part of a gang? you can get laid easily if you social circle maxx with some thug homies. black thugs cannot be virgin

• Ugh..
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 245
reading your words while looking at your avi has convinced me that personality is a bigger turnoff than the face of a recessed burn victim. women virtue signal by actually sleeping with blacks and participating in their gangbangs. are you even part of a gang? you can get laid easily if you social circle maxx with some thug homies. black thugs cannot be virgin
Greycel LARP

@theREALbleachcel @Tyronecell @Enigmatic93 @Subhuman trash thoughs on this greycel's fantasy? JFL :feelskek:

Greycel LARP

@theREALbleachcel @Tyronecell @Enigmatic93 @Subhuman trash thoughs on this greycel's fantasy? JFL :feelskek:
Greycels deserve the electric chair

• +1
Greycel LARP

He’s lying like a motherfucker sounds like he has a dog fart fantasy tbh lol

• +1
Greycel LARP

He jerks off the blacked.com at least 4 times a week

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Chadeep and Deleted member 4332
Lmao u srs bro?
u white?
White people definitely act “funny” around legit hood niggas, and I don’t mean scared (obviously in certain situations yes, but I’m talking social settings with young people). The easiest way for a white boy(s) to get an insane halo that most of you have never seen irl is to pull up to a party or just any social setting (bar, movies, restaurant) with a group of hood niggas. If the white boy(s) is even remotely attractive and doesn’t look like a goofy, everybody especially girls will take notice of the group and start staring and eventually someone will go out of their way to talk to them. It really happens, you can even see it at places like Walmart but this only happens in urban areas and most americans here are young suburbancels so I’ll probably get called a larper lol.

Last edited:
Keeep coping nigga attractive people are they’re own race

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc
I actually didn’t attend a big school but I’m convinced those mythical slaying sessions that psl talks about do take place at big state schools when a couple of preppy white boys and some hood niggas from the football team go to a sorority party or some shit like that together

The only way blacks can become more attrattive to white women is if they kill all white men and make them go extinct (which i know they dream to do since most of them envy white people because of inferiority complex and low iq), otherwise nothing will change

Only Tyrones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, Chadeep and Deleted member 4464
Genetics are genetics. News can't change genetics.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 4332
Im surprised some guys here dont think it will help black guys. this riot thing is basically portraying them as angels who can do nothing wrong.
Lmao Fuck this Stupid Shit. Ethnics SMV won't increase.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Biggdink
NGL all these virtue signalling foids on kikegram and kikechat have made me want to listen to antisemtism so I've been listening to Khalid Muhamad and Malcolm X talk about the so called jews and I'm starting to get more attracted to she boons a little

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deathrasher42
Yea mulattos will be on top.

You guys have probably seen that nazi chad with Swatiska symbol tinder experiment
It’s been posted few times on bodybuilding forum

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
you cannot change the primitive instinct which women developed through evolution in the last 20'000 years

Women will always seek the most attractive features in men, regardless the race. If whites have better facial feautres, their SMV will remain high no matter what happens